Belgium 5(gift-goal) Vs Tunisia 2........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Belgium 5(gift-goal) Vs Tunisia 1........

Post by zee »

Fast 6-1..............thank God he missed.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

My o My!! The North Africans have really stunk up the joint this World Cup.

Tunisia get a consolation.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Tunisia score again. There's still hope :P.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Finally, Tunisia scored again, but it's late. 5-2, Belgium
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!

TUNIS

Happy for Khadri
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Belgium 4(gift-goal) Vs Tunisia 1........

Post by green4life »

I step out for breakfast and mitchy finally scores. Go figure.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Belgium 5(gift-goal) Vs Tunisia 2........

Post by Molue Conductor »

5-2

consolation
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Can't fix stupid. Piss poor football IQ of Tunisian football exposed in front of the entire world once again at the WC.

Hopefully after yet another wasted WC the Tunisian FA finally gets serious about addressing systemic issues that plagues Tunisian football. WC not a vacation, goal not to play role of tourists. Time we grow up
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

SylverEagles wrote:My o My!! The North Africans have really stunk up the joint this World Cup.

They have..
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Can't fix stupid. Piss poor football IQ of Tunisian football exposed in front of the entire world once again at the WC.

Hopefully after yet another wasted WC the Tunisian FA finally gets serious about addressing systemic issues that plagues Tunisian football. WC not a vacation, goal not to play role of tourists. Time we grow up
Need more creative players in midfield. Also need to fix that porous defense.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Molue Conductor wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:My o My!! The North Africans have really stunk up the joint this World Cup.

They have..
Morocco played quality football just couldn't put ball in old onion bag, Salah injury killed Egypt, only Tunisia pulled a no show job.
Detective Bunk Moreland

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

North Africa
5 games
0 wins
5 losses
3 goals

West Africa
3 games
2 wins
1 loss
4 goals

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Can't fix stupid. Piss poor football IQ of Tunisian football exposed in front of the entire world once again at the WC.

Need more creative players in midfield. Also need to fix that porous defense.
Falling to prepare is preparing to fail. Physically we are so soft, slow, conditioning poor, mentally Tunisian players daft as a bag of rocks. Quality wise..ugh. This is 20 years of FTF failing to address systemic flaws, 0 improvement from 1998 to 2018.

Overall problem with Tunisia we are built to succeed locally. Don't need optimal physical conditioning as most games be league or CAF comps Tunisian teams via dark arts grind game to tempo we desire. Out of 90 minutes only 45 minutes of actual football played.

It's why prior to every WC FTF running around Europe looking for any player with Tunisian bloodline.
Detective Bunk Moreland

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That bald headed center half plays for Leicester, every time he plays for them...he immediately sets the marker to show how poor he is. As soon as I saw him with Tunisia, I knew their defence was poor.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Its a Goal wrote:Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Thats mean :D
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Its a Goal wrote:Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Thats mean :D
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Do you think other teams are tourists or won't grow too? Its only a game, better luck next time.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Isn’t Bash left footed? Zip zero composure.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

I wonder how this side won the ticket over DRC. Maybe it was more of a mental game. DRC has been to the World Cup only once and took a serious pounding in 1974 but I doubt the current side would have done any worse than Tunisia at this World Cup.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:Isn’t Bash left footed? Zip zero composure.
Bro, did you mean Bash Ali? :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Tunisia do not deserve to be in the World Cup. DRC gifted them the ticket. They were up 2-0 at home and collapsed in the last moments of the game.

Egypt may have been unlucky with the Salah injury, while Morocco is choking unexpectedly, but this was always what we expected of Tunisia.

No news here.
Last edited by truetalk on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

truetalk wrote:Tunisia do not deserve to be in the World Cup. DRC gifted them the ticket. They were up 2-0 at home and collapsed in the last moments of the game.

Egypt may have been unlucky with the Salah injury, while Morocco is choking unexpectedly, but this was always what we expected of Tunisia.

No new here.
It’s a mentality issue with the N African teams. Not sure how you fix that
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

truetalk wrote:Tunisia do not deserve to be in the World Cup. DRC gifted them the ticket. They were up 2-0 at home and collapsed in the last moments of the game.

No new here.
It is not fair to say that Tunisia did not deserve to be at the world cup and a country that collapsed on its own dropping a 2 goal lead more deserving. It simply makes no sense. I think what makes sense is that Tunisia has not been good enough at the world cup. Sometimes I think we just need to leave it at that without trying to read too much.. Belgium will beat many teams convincingly with the squad they have.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho