Belgium 5(gift-goal) Vs Tunisia 2........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Belgium 3(gift-goal) Vs Tunisia 1........

Post by waka-man »

Man, Tunisia are pants.
This Belgian side has great attackers but they are very beatable. Boyata is an accident waiting to happen
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

What is Tunisia doing (playing)? They have this chance and that chance and never converts, but Belgium converts their chances with ease.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Belgium 2(gift-goal) Vs Tunisia 1........

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:Why Belgium is engaged in an end to end game is beyond me...
Even you sef don dey write like Zee? is this contamination? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don't believe they're nearly as good as the hype; but in this here game, all the advantages are with them so, why engage in a hand to hand is beyond me...
Too explosive, that's why. Lukaku and hazard working on hattricks barely breaking a sweat.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

bepanda wrote:Tunisia defense is very poor.
I think they are using a makeshift defence are losing two key defenders today and their goalkeeper last week.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

All 3 N African teams have conspired to disgrace the continent. Not even one point amongst them after 6 matches.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Odas wrote:What is Tunisia doing (playing)? They have this chance and that chance and never converts, but Belgium converts their chances with ease.
What chance; na yam?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Nigeria's 2nd half 'encouraged' Tunisia to play tactically stupid.
You don't have our defense nor our midfield enforcers..........and your forwards don't have our pace and you are playing an open game against a very SUPERIOR team.
You team style of play (historically) at the WC is 'park the bus' and do sporadical attacks .
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I zee the Congo River...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

4-1 in the 54th minute? This could get very, very bad. I am talking 7 or 8 goals chopped :oops:

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The big fella comes in to take the place of Lukaku.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

zee wrote:Nigeria's 2nd half 'encouraged' Tunisia to play tactically stupid.
You don't have our defense nor our midfield enforcers..........and your forwards don't have our pace and you are playing an open game against a very SUPERIOR team.
You team style of play (historically) at the WC is 'park the bus' and do sporadical attacks .

It took you an hour!

Hope still dey... :blush:

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Which kain sub is this Martinez?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Belgium 4(gift-goal) Vs Tunisia 1........

Post by zee »

Thanks to the merciful Belgium coach.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Should've been five there!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goal shy Tunisia fail to reduce the goal tally.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Kai how do you miss that goal on a platter there?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Henry is seen giving out instructions on the side lines. Did Arsenal make a mistake?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

txj wrote:
zee wrote:Nigeria's 2nd half 'encouraged' Tunisia to play tactically stupid.

It took you an hour!

Hope still dey... :blush:
You were the clown that was complaining and said that Belgium playing an open (end to end)fast game was wrong.
You just forgot............I will help you .
txj wrote:This is where Belgium fail the test of the next level. They should slow this game down, control it and wait for the inevitable errors from TUNIS
Last edited by zee on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:Which kain sub is this Martinez?
Mercy, mercy... :rotf:

Seriously, he doesn't need to keep bombing fwd

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

realtrouble wrote:
bepanda wrote:Tunisia defense is very poor.
I think they are using a makeshift defence are losing two key defenders today and their goalkeeper last week.
Hmm, that will make the defense of any team weak - for sure. Maybe that's where the issue for Tunisia lies.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ohenhen1 wrote:Growing pains for Africa. Hopefully Egypt now know the World cup is not the cup of nations. They will be better prepared next time.
you people need to stop this Africa generalization ish. It is a tournament of countries and NOT continents!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See skill from Tunisia's #9 :thumb:.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Stupid idea to make the final sub in the 59th minute by Tunisia.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx