How about some praise for Ndidi?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gadfly
Egg
Egg
How about some praise for Ndidi?

Post by Gadfly »

I don't know about you but to me one of the best players on the pitch yesterday was Ndidi. He was massive breaking up plays, intercepting, and closing passing lanes. He is the type of player I love, they do their job quietly. He is our Sergio Busquet, unnoticed, while the like of Iniesta, Messi, etcherem, claim all the glories. And the change in formation also benefitted him immensely, allowing him more room to roam breaking up plays.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: How about some praise for Ndidi?

Post by 9jaMan »

Ndidi is a world class player, he does his defensive duties effortlessly, and he is always looking to attack. He improved from the first game surely due to a different team mentality
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

He was great, painful that his Oliseh type of shot against Spain did was tipped over the bar by the Iceland keeper... that was thunderous.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi is immense. He is likely going to end up in Juventus or even Bayern Munich very soon.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

The midfield trio of Ndidi-Mikel-Etebo is as good as it gets. We will never be doiminated by any team in the middle, like in the recent WC. As long as they don’t sit too deep and yield the midfield to the opposition as part of the teams tactics.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

I love Etebos drive and power. I don't understand people that thought he had a bad game last week.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Our best midfielder, hands down.

Painfully for me, his biggest fan, he is clearly not 100%. I dont even think he is up to 70% matchfit! I have seen him dribbled or gotten passed at least 4 to 5 times in the last 2 matches and I have been very disappointed, because I know Ndidi.

I hope we go far. The more games he plays, the fitter he gets, and the more important he will be for us.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

He had a great game as well yesterday. Hard to find fault with any of the midfield trio.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

And the strats show he did more running than anyone on the field; over 10k
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

I didn't think that he had one of his better games in the opener, which is understandable given that it was his 2nd game back from injury. But he certainly showed up against Iceland. In the 2nd half, aside from Musa's sublime finishes, Ndidi was the best player on the pitch.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

mystic wrote:I didn't think that he had one of his better games in the opener, which is understandable given that it was his 2nd game back from injury. But he certainly showed up against Iceland. In the 2nd half, aside from Musa's sublime finishes, Ndidi was the best player on the pitch.
Omeruo will have something to say about that...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

amafolas wrote:I love Etebos drive and power. I don't understand people that thought he had a bad game last week.
Agents not people :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ndidi the future APOY :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
mystic wrote:I didn't think that he had one of his better games in the opener, which is understandable given that it was his 2nd game back from injury. But he certainly showed up against Iceland. In the 2nd half, aside from Musa's sublime finishes, Ndidi was the best player on the pitch.
Omeruo will have something to say about that...

Air Marshall Omeruo. :clap: :clap: :clap: This guy mopped up at least 5 air balls from the box. Started our counter for both goals if memory serves me right.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

With our pairing of Ndidi and Etebo, we have the makings of a midfield that can go head to head against any midfield in the world in a few years. What we need now is a true #10 in that midfield. Is it Iwobi, Nwakali or someone else? Time will tell.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

With our pairing of Ndidi and Etebo, we have the makings of a midfield that can go head to head against any midfield in the world in a few years. What we need now is a true #10 in that midfield. Is it Iwobi, Nwakali or someone else? Time will tell.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Goldleaf wrote:Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi is immense. He is likely going to end up in Juventus or even Bayern Munich very soon.
That's why we WON :tic: :clap:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

He covers more ground than any player on the team. He performs his role perfectly with no fuss whatsoever.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The boy is quality. End of discussion.
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

green4life wrote:The boy is quality. End of discussion.
KPOM
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He is a super eagles, and a future Chelsea player
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi is immense. He is likely going to end up in Juventus or even Bayern Munich very soon.
I see what you did there :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
I see what you did there :thumbs:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: