Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:34 pm 

...they were benching Musa and on many occasions didn't even list him among their squads but now they want to claim him in victory. Make thunda faya them :curse: :curse:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:37 pm 

Godfather wrote:
...they were benching Musa and on many occasions didn't even list him among their squads but now they want to claim him in victory. Make thunda faya them :curse: :curse:

My broda.................success has many.......... :D

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:39 pm 

Godfather wrote:

I saw that rubbish too :lol: :lol:

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:40 pm 

As a means of eventually selling him for a huge price or maybe giving him a 2nd chance perhaps

Marko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:40 pm 

zee wrote:
Godfather wrote:

My broda.................success has many.......... :D

The thing just turn my stomach :curse: :curse:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:47 pm 

:D :D At least they did not reject their own like we rejected Super Eagles the last 6 days before yesterday's win. How is Leicester attitude any different?

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:55 pm 

Godfather wrote:

Ahmed's contract ends in 2 weeks. He gets to decide where to go next. Giving his showing in this WC, the contract offers will be plentiful.
Leicester can claim their 1st WC goal, but they are not going to claim Ahmed Musa.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:55 pm 

Godfather wrote:

Ahmed's contract ends in 2 weeks. He gets to decide where to go next. Giving his showing in this WC, the contract offers will be plentiful.
Leicester can claim their 1st WC goal, but they are not going to claim Ahmed Musa.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:56 pm 

Musa's issue at LFC is that his best position and style is what Vardy plays, and they are not going to bench Vardy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:59 pm 

charlie wrote:
Godfather wrote:

Siddon there....Leicester are already rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the windfall :lol:

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:05 pm 

oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
Godfather wrote:

Siddon there....Leicester are already rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the windfall :lol:

Which kind windfall?? You, me and everyone know sey the bobo will never start for Leceister as long as Vardy is there.
What are they going to do, re-sign him then trade him??

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:17 pm 

oloye wrote:
:D :D At least they did not reject their own like we rejected Super Eagles the last 6 days before yesterday's win. How is Leicester attitude any different?

Who rejected the SE lol. There is a difference between criticism and rejection, which is something some folks on CE do not understand.

I watched Nigeria play amateur football during the Berti Vogts Era at 3 am in the morning in Buffering malware infested 360p feed. We stand by this team no matter what, but it does not mean we always like what we see.

I had no less than 5 bets on that Iceland game, I staked my money on the Nigerian team, just as I placed my money on the line against Algeria during qualification (just as Yeyeman).

We are always behind the team, but that does not mean we always like what we see. Are we now to say we will win the World Cup after the 2-0 win to Iceland?

No! We can always get better, and that is what we hope for. Let us not forget after all that Rohr did make many of the changes that we clamoured for, or are we to revise that?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:37 pm 

Tbite wrote:
oloye wrote:

Who rejected the SE lol. There is a difference between criticism and rejection, which is something some folks on CE do not understand.

And there is a difference between Criticism & Insults.
Yes there was fair criticism from many fans here, but there were many here that had nothing to offer other than insults to their favorite targets.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:39 pm 

oloye wrote:

If Musa's contract ends in 2 weeks that makes him a free agent, right? As a free agent they won't be entitled to a transfer fee, right?

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:43 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
oloye wrote:

If Musa's contract ends in 2 weeks that makes him a free agent, right? As a free agent they won't be entitled to a transfer fee, right?

Yep. In which case it will be foolish of him to agree to an extension. Goes without saying

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:48 pm 

He is still their player. Although Musa gave credit at the post game press conference to the team that deserve credit for his appearance and goals in the world cup yesterday ...CSKA Moscow!

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:54 pm 

charlie wrote:
Godfather wrote:

Not true about his contract ending in June. He signed a 4 year contract when they bought him in 2016. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36747438

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:58 pm 

Shownoja wrote:
charlie wrote:
Godfather wrote:

Not true about his contract ending in June. He signed a 4 year contract when they bought him in 2016. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36747438

Don't you know that FACTS don't matter most times on CE............why disturb the flow. :mrgreen:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:59 pm 

There you go! https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/116201-musaaaa/ :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:08 pm 

EPL is not for everybody......................He was a beast at Holland and Russia.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:16 pm 

Shownoja wrote:
charlie wrote:
Godfather wrote:

You dey mind the super mugu,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:18 pm 

Come on guys, Forlan flopped at United and was MVP at the Mundial. Musa wasn’t a fit, especially with Vardy on deck.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:20 pm 

Shownoja wrote:
charlie wrote:
Godfather wrote:

I was wondering where the two weeks came from. A team like Leicester allowing the contract of a player they bought for 20milla to run down......that is simply not possible. Oga Charlie I hope you are reading. There is a reason why Leicester have taken to the social media...they know what awaits in the bank. :lol: