Shame no dey catch Leicester city FC...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Godfather
Egg
Egg
Shame no dey catch Leicester city FC...

Post by Godfather »

...they were benching Musa and on many occasions didn't even list him among their squads but now they want to claim him in victory. Make thunda faya them :curse: :curse:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Shame no dey catch Leicester city FC...

Post by zee »

Godfather wrote:...they were benching Musa and on many occasions didn't even list him among their squads but now they want to claim him in victory. Make thunda faya them :curse: :curse:
My broda.................success has many.......... :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Godfather wrote:...they were benching Musa and on many occasions didn't even list him among their squads but now they want to claim him in victory. Make thunda faya them :curse: :curse:

I saw that rubbish too :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

As a means of eventually selling him for a huge price or maybe giving him a 2nd chance perhaps
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

zee wrote:
My broda.................success has many.......... :D
The thing just turn my stomach :curse: :curse:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:D :D At least they did not reject their own like we rejected Super Eagles the last 6 days before yesterday's win. How is Leicester attitude any different?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ahmed's contract ends in 2 weeks. He gets to decide where to go next. Giving his showing in this WC, the contract offers will be plentiful.
Leicester can claim their 1st WC goal, but they are not going to claim Ahmed Musa.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ahmed's contract ends in 2 weeks. He gets to decide where to go next. Giving his showing in this WC, the contract offers will be plentiful.
Leicester can claim their 1st WC goal, but they are not going to claim Ahmed Musa.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Musa's issue at LFC is that his best position and style is what Vardy plays, and they are not going to bench Vardy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

charlie wrote:
Siddon there....Leicester are already rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the windfall :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
Siddon there....Leicester are already rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the windfall :lol:
Which kind windfall?? You, me and everyone know sey the bobo will never start for Leceister as long as Vardy is there.
What are they going to do, re-sign him then trade him??
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

oloye wrote::D :D At least they did not reject their own like we rejected Super Eagles the last 6 days before yesterday's win. How is Leicester attitude any different?
Who rejected the SE lol. There is a difference between criticism and rejection, which is something some folks on CE do not understand.

I watched Nigeria play amateur football during the Berti Vogts Era at 3 am in the morning in Buffering malware infested 360p feed. We stand by this team no matter what, but it does not mean we always like what we see.

I had no less than 5 bets on that Iceland game, I staked my money on the Nigerian team, just as I placed my money on the line against Algeria during qualification (just as Yeyeman).

We are always behind the team, but that does not mean we always like what we see. Are we now to say we will win the World Cup after the 2-0 win to Iceland?

No! We can always get better, and that is what we hope for. Let us not forget after all that Rohr did make many of the changes that we clamoured for, or are we to revise that?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Tbite wrote:
oloye wrote::D :D At least they did not reject their own like we rejected Super Eagles the last 6 days before yesterday's win. How is Leicester attitude any different?
Who rejected the SE lol. There is a difference between criticism and rejection, which is something some folks on CE do not understand.
And there is a difference between Criticism & Insults.
Yes there was fair criticism from many fans here, but there were many here that had nothing to offer other than insults to their favorite targets.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Siddon there....Leicester are already rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the windfall :lol:
If Musa's contract ends in 2 weeks that makes him a free agent, right? As a free agent they won't be entitled to a transfer fee, right?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Siddon there....Leicester are already rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the windfall :lol:
If Musa's contract ends in 2 weeks that makes him a free agent, right? As a free agent they won't be entitled to a transfer fee, right?
Yep. In which case it will be foolish of him to agree to an extension. Goes without saying
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He is still their player. Although Musa gave credit at the post game press conference to the team that deserve credit for his appearance and goals in the world cup yesterday ...CSKA Moscow!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

charlie wrote:
Not true about his contract ending in June. He signed a 4 year contract when they bought him in 2016. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36747438
To stop trying is to start dying
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Shownoja wrote:
charlie wrote:
Not true about his contract ending in June. He signed a 4 year contract when they bought him in 2016. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36747438
Don't you know that FACTS don't matter most times on CE............why disturb the flow. :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

EPL is not for everybody......................He was a beast at Holland and Russia.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Shownoja wrote:
charlie wrote:

You dey mind the super mugu,
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Come on guys, Forlan flopped at United and was MVP at the Mundial. Musa wasn’t a fit, especially with Vardy on deck.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Shownoja wrote:
charlie wrote:
I was wondering where the two weeks came from. A team like Leicester allowing the contract of a player they bought for 20milla to run down......that is simply not possible. Oga Charlie I hope you are reading. There is a reason why Leicester have taken to the social media...they know what awaits in the bank. :lol: