Shame no dey catch Leicester city FC...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Shame no dey catch Leicester city FC...

Post by zee »

edited
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

zee wrote:
Godfather wrote:...they were benching Musa and on many occasions didn't even list him among their squads but now they want to claim him in victory. Make thunda faya them :curse: :curse:
My broda.................success has many.......... :D
The Great Zee! Yes, success do have many friends, a lot of friends indeed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote::D :D At least they did not reject their own like we rejected Super Eagles the last 6 days before yesterday's win. How is Leicester attitude any different?

Clarify dem oh! Some people never did.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote::D :D At least they did not reject their own like we rejected Super Eagles the last 6 days before yesterday's win. How is Leicester attitude any different?
no mind them. They insulted the team and even insulted me and Odas for our support of the team :oops: :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

charlie wrote:
Godfather wrote:...they were benching Musa and on many occasions didn't even list him among their squads but now they want to claim him in victory. Make thunda faya them :curse: :curse:
Ahmed's contract ends in 2 weeks. He gets to decide where to go next. Giving his showing in this WC, the contract offers will be plentiful.
Leicester can claim their 1st WC goal, but they are not going to claim Ahmed Musa.
Leicester City FC are not wrong though. At the moment, Musa is their player.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
no mind them. They insulted the team and even insulted me and Odas for our support of the team :oops: :roll:
Odas doesn't count .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:

They were wrong for insulting the team :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

I can't say I blame them for yabbing you though :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."