Germany 2 Vs Sweden 1..Germans say it's their 1st final 2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Germany 2 Vs Sweden 1..Germans say it's their 1st final 2018

Post by zee »

WC match. If they lose, which is very possible against a team that took out Italy over 2 legs........their WC is over.
I can't believe that while German media/folks are shaking like Kongi :mrgreen: , here I am chilling out till 26.06.2018.......what a feeling. :mrgreen: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by zee on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany 0 Vs Sweden 0..Germans say it's their 1st final

Post by zee »

Germany just fielded a bunch of 'fighters' in the starting 11..................this match will be a game of good old German 'Zwei kampf'(man-on-man or two fight) :mrgreen: .
Fancy skills will take a back seat, it is all about playing like ....................

Good old Hans-Peter 'no-shin guards' :D Briegel..and that means war...but the Swedes too are warriors, they have the Viking blood.

LET THE GAME em em WAR............START. :clap: :clap:

BTW, where is Coachito :thumbs: .
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Good luck Sweden
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Starting 11 and formations.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Kia, dem don drop £350,000 per week Ozil. Where is Anik?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

realtrouble wrote:Kia, dem don drop £350,000 per week Ozil. Where is Anik?
Like I posted in another thread...............................
zee wrote:
Got nothing to do with his football, but they want to protect his fragile character...................'cos most of the fans are still mad about his meeting with President Erdogan.
He might get booed and Ozil needs to be 'loved' to play good football.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Nervous time for Germans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........I felt mine yesterday :woot: :woot: :woot: :mrgreen:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MEZUT

MEZUT

MEZUT

XHACRAP HAS ANSWERED THE CALL ... We dey watch you :laugh:

Wait oh Wait oh ..... Ahahahahahahahah :rotf:

Azuka what happened to your god?

Chineke :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

zee wrote:Germany just fielded a bunch of 'fighters' in the starting 11..................this match will be a game of good old German 'Zwei kampf'(man-on-man or two fight) :mrgreen: .
Fancy skills will take a back seat, it is all about playing like ....................

Good old Hans-Peter 'no-shin guards' :D Briegel..and that means war...but the Swedes too are warriors, they have the Viking blood.

God bless you brother! Shinnies? No bother, tackles? Full blooded. Fifty-fifties, in it to win it. The golden age of the beautiful game, shirts simple, straight to the point, shorts, skimpy, good for a grass stain. Very, very happy with the lineups, big powerhouses either side of the ref’s whistle. Blood and thunder. And all in between.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

German commentators keep on referring to this match as their.......FINAL before ANY final.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Game starts........I won't be posting much, I wan watch dis WAR. :mrgreen:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Coach wrote:
zee wrote:Germany just fielded a bunch of 'fighters' in the starting 11..................this match will be a game of good old German 'Zwei kampf'(man-on-man or two fight) :mrgreen: .

God bless you brother! Shinnies? No bother, tackles? Full blooded. Fifty-fifties, in it to win it. The golden age of the beautiful game, shirts simple, straight to the point, shorts, skimpy, good for a grass stain. Very, very happy with the lineups, big powerhouses either side of the ref’s whistle. Blood and thunder. And all in between.
Ogbuefi Coachito :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How didn’t that go in for Germany
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

War.......nearly goal for Germany and brutal defending by the Vikings.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Clash of heads already..........WAR.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

zee wrote:Image

I like this starting 12. Rudiger adds pace and solidity. Draxler and Reus can both play as a floating second striker or wide and offer pace and inter-changes in posseasion.

Already causing the Swedes problems.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cracking start to the game
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

I like this starting 12. Rudiger adds pace and solidity. Draxler and Reus can both play as a floating second striker or wide and offer pace and inter-changes in posseasion.

Pssst your god nko? How you go like lineup wey no include your god :rotf:

Ole Urhobo wa yo man :taunt:

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oh boy Germanyaint playing..

That was a foul by Mueller sha
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

He has back problems. If not, he starts.

Movement of Reus and Draxler, causing major problems.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Scoring against these Vikings na problem..................I still remember their 2 legged qualis against Italy.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

He has back problems. If not, he starts.

Movement of Reus and Draxler, causing major problems.

:rotf:

Fables Fables Fables :rotf:

MLK.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

what a save!!!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16