Germany 2 Vs Sweden 1..Germans say it's their 1st final 2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany 1 Vs Sweden 1..Germans say it's their 1st final

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Cellular wrote:You got to feel for Sweden.
Nah! They had their chances to win this game comprehensively. Shocking lack of composure shown by the Swedes today.

Wha choo looking at?!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

AreaDaddy wrote:That yeye Swedish hipster needs to be taken back to Sweden and flogged. Walahi
Carry bleach (Vim) shave im bearbear. :curse: :veryangry:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

mate wrote:
zee wrote:
mate wrote:
Ipe Grams wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Another great German escape
Indeed and down to 10 men, I don't think any other team can do what that German team did.

KPOM!

Something tells me Germany is also the only team that has the tools, know how, and men to do an overhaul...and come back even stronger in this WC.
Oh, I forgot Croatia..............another team that Germany fears at the WC.
They Croatians don't get bullied and their style kind of confuses the Germany system.

But France is their number one...........nightmare.

True. For some reason, we tend to do well against Germany. I sure hope we get to play them...or anybody worthy in the final.

:taunt:
Ok...................then see you again in the final :taunt: :taunt:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

zee wrote:
mate wrote:
Ipe Grams wrote:
Indeed and down to 10 men, I don't think any other team can do what that German team did.

KPOM!

Something tells me Germany is also the only team that has the tools, know how, and men to do an overhaul...and come back even stronger in this WC.
Oh, I forgot Croatia..............another team that Germany fears at the WC.
They Croatians don't get bullied and their style kind of confuses the Germany system.

But France is their number one...........nightmare.
Everybody fears Croatia, except Brazil :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Nah! They had their chances to win this game comprehensively. Shocking lack of composure shown by the Swedes today.
Nna, I swear, I was surprised with how uncomposed they were at both ends of the field.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Great game.

I expect nothing different between Nigeria and Argentina.

WARFARE.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Nna, I swear, I was surprised with how uncomposed they were at both ends of the field.
They need a team psychologist :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:Meanwhile Argentina camp in disarray. Messi and co on one side, Sampaoli walking alone on the other.

Who knew that Agent MI5 was still working on behalf of CE!
I hope we can help put them out of their misery.

Had it been Argentina at the receiving end of this game, they would have imploded.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

By the way where is marko to discuss the naivete of his adopted country?

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:G4L

I agree this was not a game for muppets like Ozil ... ‘Twas for real men :thumb:
Uncle respect your slef haba,you think that coach is mugu to bench him in such game for 90 minutes?.Ozil if he would have come on in this game he will go stand in that Free kick then pass it side way.
Best thing for Germany they bench him,soon you will see useless stats about him when ballers like Kros are completely better players .Good luck selling him from Arsenal.If Germany win world cup you go see noise as he is a world cup winner as if Cameraman is not...

Bros I’m replying to a comment my guy made earlier nah Haba relax :mrgreen:
But when has it ever be a game for that over hype waste pipe beloved is throwing resources on him?Showing up for meaningless game no be am.Emery need to be bold and stop listen to Wenger.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Did you see the calmness with which that set piece was executed by the two German players? A set piece that was literally their last chance to avoid a WC group exit? Damn, that is some coldness :shock:

Wha choo looking at?!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:That yeye Swedish hipster needs to be taken back to Sweden and flogged. Walahi
Carry bleach (Vim) shave im bearbear. :curse: :veryangry:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:Meanwhile Argentina camp in disarray. Messi and co on one side, Sampaoli walking alone on the other.

Who knew that Agent MI5 was still working on behalf of CE!
I hope we can help put them out of their misery.

Had it been Argentina at the receiving end of this game, they would have imploded
Maradona was Argentina's talisman, if he was not suspended in 1994 .....they would have got to the final and may even win it.
Argentina without Maradona is a TOP 'south American-European' team and they are lost without Maradona.
They have players to win a WC but they lack a Maradona....................Anyway, Maradona & king Pele comes once in a century.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Did you see the calmness with which that set piece was executed by the two German players? A set piece that was literally their last chance to avoid a WC group exit? Damn, that is some coldness :shock:

pure moment of brilliance. everyone was expecting a cross into the box. i bow..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Scipio Africanus wrote:By the way where is marko to discuss the naivete of his adopted country?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you go wait tire.

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

zee wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
zee wrote:Only france can win Germany and........EFFORTLESS
You forgot their husband Italia. OK Italia is any home eating the pasta that their wife made.
France na their new Husband..................Germany has not found a way to crack this french black-dominated team.
They hope that someone will do the job for them....................
The dynamic is this way. France needs to avoid Germany. Brazil need to avoid France. Germany need to avoid Italy (yeah I know they're not there). Holland (I know as well) need to avoid Brazil. England need to avoid all of them.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Scipio Africanus wrote:By the way where is marko to discuss the naivete of his adopted country?
Right here, you dont play defensive football with a team like Germany for 90 minutes, they are a well oiled machine, funny enough, Sweden kept a defensive shape in the 1st half and Germany did not seem to have any ideas

They got a fortunate equaliser, keeper misjudged the ball, i thought with 10 men, Sweden should have made thr extra man count but they still stuck to defensive football and gave away a stupid freekick when he was not going anywhere, yes naive defending, maybe the god of football decided that for all Germany positive play, they should win! I like to see positive football win

We are talking about Germany here, 4 times world cup winners and current holders, they always find a way back

However, i am not convinced with Germany so far, they will meet far better opponents in the knockout stages

Sweden dont have star players like Zlatan anymore, they cannot play open football with Germany, that is suicidal!

Just like Iceland cannot afford to play open football with the likes of Argentina, Nigeria, Croatia

Marko never hides!
Last edited by marko on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

Na wa o. He was obviously playing on another planet.
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany 2 Vs Sweden 1..Germans say it's their 1st final

Post by pajimoh »

Not taking Zlatan probably cost Sweden this game. So much wasted chances
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany 2 Vs Sweden 1..Germans say it's their 1st final

Post by txj »

pajimoh wrote:Not taking Zlatan probably cost Sweden this game. So much wasted chances
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Dr. Wazobia wrote:
Na wa o. He was obviously playing on another planet.
My friend knows that hipster quite well, think he is of Syrian background, he was stupid to say the least
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

folem wrote:
Ipe Grams wrote:
The Italians did it to us in 1994 & Australia in 2006. Sweden were just naive. :lol:
Italy did it twice in USA 94 I think in back to back games sef. They were also a man down in their last group match (against Mexico I believe or Ireland can't remember) and they won 1-0 to sneak into the R16 to repeat the feat against us. I think they lost their first match to Ireland 0-1 then drew their next match against a team I can't remember then beat Mexico despite playing a man down. I loved that team cos of Roberto Baggio.

I could be wrong about the order though.
Last edited by theYemster on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

theYemster wrote:
zee wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
zee wrote:Only france can win Germany and........EFFORTLESS
You forgot their husband Italia. OK Italia is any home eating the pasta that their wife made.
France na their new Husband..................Germany has not found a way to crack this french black-dominated team.
They hope that someone will do the job for them....................
The dynamic is this way. France needs to avoid Germany. Brazil need to avoid France. Germany need to avoid Italy (yeah I know they're not there). Holland (I know as well) need to avoid Brazil. England need to avoid all of them.
Wrong........that was before.
Now all these GIANT and skillful black players have changed the equation big time.