Experts in the house did you notice...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fajex
Egg
Egg
Experts in the house did you notice...

Post by fajex »

Guys, Ighalo is one of my favorite players due to his work ethic, but I noticed he did not join to celebrate the goal with the other players, instead he seemed to be asking the coach to sub him in.For you guys who have played competitively, is this usually done, was this just pressure or .....?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Experts in the house did you notice...

Post by bushboy »

He was already getting ready to come on when we scored.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote:He was already getting ready to come on when we scored.
Exactly I believe he was double checking if he should still get ready to come on now that we have a 2nd goal
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

bushboy wrote:He was already getting ready to come on when we scored.
:thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

What does the questionhave to do with expertise?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

fajex wrote:Guys, Ighalo is one of my favorite players due to his work ethic, but I noticed he did not join to celebrate the goal with the other players, instead he seemed to be asking the coach to sub him in.For you guys who have played competitively, is this usually done, was this just pressure or .....?
Nigeria - walahi - do we look for trouble...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Yep, I noticed he was already getting ready to come on when we scored. Maybe he was asking the coach if he still needs to come on. :wink:
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...lip readers can tell what he was saying to the coach, na wah for Nigerians :???:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

No news there. Meanwhile, for our 2nd goal, who noticed that Musa dribbled the defender and the keeper and Kelechi was behind him screaming " pass the ball" :lol: See thief, that was a typical case of monkey they work, baboon wan chop! :lol:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ekorian wrote:No news there. Meanwhile, for our 2nd goal, who noticed that Musa dribbled the defender and the keeper and Kelechi was behind him screaming " pass the ball" :lol: See thief, that was a typical case of monkey they work, baboon wan chop! :lol:
i noticed that both you and the thread starter are goats
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

jette1 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:No news there. Meanwhile, for our 2nd goal, who noticed that Musa dribbled the defender and the keeper and Kelechi was behind him screaming " pass the ball" :lol: See thief, that was a typical case of monkey they work, baboon wan chop! :lol:
i noticed that both you and the thread starter are goats
KPOM and nothing more to add
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).