Ghanaian reaction to our win against Iceland

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

osita
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghanaian reaction to our win against Iceland

Post by osita »

eyan wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
osita wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I reckon every other African nation is behind Nigeria and Senegal except Ghana. Na wa for our bredas!
Not True

There was a survey in Ghana prior to WC and the support (not who will win) was
Naija - 39%
Senegal - 15%
Brazil -5%
This survey is fake news , Ghanaians are naturally jealous people and don’t like success for any other peoples. You are a typical example.

Ttfo de form, but I no trust am either.
Your head must be filled with some type of rotten eggs in order to make a comment like this. Yeah Ghana is one big monolithic country with people naturally/genetically jealous and hateful wile Nigerians are so loving and in love with each other. Show me a time in modern history where Ghanaians were betraying and cutting each other in half like it was a slaughter house, all in the name of ethnicity. I come here to read football form different perspectives but it seem you guys are so obsessed with Ghana ...always worried about what Ghanaians think of you. Cut that shiit
You must be on your period. Did you see where he said he generalised?

bros leave the breda, the truth hurts :biggrin:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghanaian reaction to our win against Iceland

Post by Rawlings »

soma wrote:You guys take things too seriously. A lot of what you see here is banter from the Ghana
Brothers. Go to Ghana and the whole country would have been cheering when Musa scored
His goals. I was in Ghana during the 98 World Cup and was amazed to see Ghanaians with
Their drums and konga draped in green and white dancing in groups through the street
In support of Nigeria before the Denmark game.
Those were Nigerian refugees in Ghana
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar