Nothing short of a 3-0 win is acceptable to me after this oo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Nothing short of a 3-0 win is acceptable to me after this oo

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Argentina drop goalkeeper Caballero for Nigeria game after he receives threats for his gaffe against Croatia - See more at: https://goo.gl/TucfVq

With the current disarray in the Argentine camp, nothing short of a similar 3-0 victory is acceptable to me come Tuesday. In 2010, France had similar disarray in their camp and South Africa went on to beat them 2-1 in their final group game despite having a far weaker team.

We have no excuse now Eagles. Come on boys, let us show them what we are made of!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nothing short of a 3-0 win is acceptable to me after thi

Post by Coach »

And the Albiceleste will play disappearing Marie-Celeste as Nigeria pour forward. Whether Sampaoli is or isn't in charge, there will be no hiding pace for any of them. For many, this is last chance the saloon, the shots are poured straight from the bottle, no measure, the mixers, much the same and from the same source. Argentina will play, they have to play, they have no choice but to play. This is their World Cup final.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I just do not see how we cannot score three as they have to pour forward in search of goals. Argentina has no midfield, so with them bombing forward I can see Etebo having a field day.

Omeruo will also be very key in this game as his long passes from defence will be killers. Mikel and Omeruo will be the major assistants in this match. How will they contain Moses and Ebuehi self?
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just do not see how we cannot score three as they have to pour forward i search of goals. Argentina has no midfield, so with them bombing forward I can see Etebo having a field day.

Omeruo will also be very key in this game as his long passes from defence will be killers. Mikel and Omeruo will be the major assistants in this match. How will they contain Moses and Ebuehi self?

Go to bed.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

I hope Armani is in goal. Look how many times he spills the shots.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

metalalloy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just do not see how we cannot score three as they have to pour forward i search of goals. Argentina has no midfield, so with them bombing forward I can see Etebo having a field day.

Go to bed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

I told you guys before that i heard they may even fire their coach before the last match.... and that one or two of the strikers said they don't want to play along side Messi....

I hope they really pour forward and allow us space too...

we should win by at least 2-1.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Argentina drop goalkeeper Caballero for Nigeria game after he receives threats for his gaffe against Croatia - See more at: https://goo.gl/TucfVq

With the current disarray in the Argentine camp, nothing short of a similar 3-0 victory is acceptable to me come Tuesday. In 2010, France had similar disarray in their camp and South Africa went on to beat them 2-1 in their final group game despite having a far weaker team.

We have no excuse now Eagles. Come on boys, let us show them what we are made of!
Yeah, right. Who will score the three goals? Ighalo :?: :?: :?: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Armani may actually be a better goalie than Caballero which may be bad for Nigeria. I hear Armani has done well for River Plate all season.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Just play the long balls behind their defence and hope Mascherano is the last man defending
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

who was in goal during our friendly against them last year?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

I just hope they show our boys clips of all our previous losses to Argentina to further fuel their determination to make history tomorrow.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If Nigeria play like the 2nd half of that 4-2 win, they will get a result tomorrow
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Argentina drop goalkeeper Caballero for Nigeria game after he receives threats for his gaffe against Croatia - See more at: https://goo.gl/TucfVq

This match is pivotal not just in the so-called rivalry between Nigeria and Argentina, but in the dynamics of world soccer. This is Nigeria's finest opportunity, and a resounding victory will elevate the level of our confidence, and of our soccer relations with the "big" countries for a long time to come.

There are goals in this match, and most, if not all of them, are Nigeria's.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

A good goal keeper with a poor defence should be a busy man if not his opponents are not doing the right things!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just do not see how we cannot score three as they have to pour forward in search of goals. Argentina has no midfield, so with them bombing forward I can see Etebo having a field day.

I hope Argentina doesn't score first, because if they do, we might have a major problem on our hands
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

All these disarray reports are starting to get suspicious. Could be mind games.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

felarey wrote:All these disarray reports are starting to get suspicious. Could be mind games.
Hmm, a very good line of thought. It might be to deceive us afterall
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Odas wrote:
felarey wrote:All these disarray reports are starting to get suspicious. Could be mind games.
Hmm, a very good line of thought. It might be to deceive us afterall
Yeah nothing should be taken for granted... they should prepare for Argentina with the view that they are in their prime as a team and also individuals.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Let me get this straight: If SE tied with Argentina you wouldn't be satisfied that we qualify to the next round? lol...joker!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys make I no lie,I do fear Messi.Dude might decide to show up for this game and our players like to respect the boy alot.
So me na prayers ago dey do.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

There will be a PK tomorrow. It is almost too predictable.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

In Jesus name I rebuke any jixing fom Ayo

Amen

Up Super Eagles :thumbs: :thumb:
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team