Nigeria will beat Argentina......Prophet Michael Ade Olubode

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

doctorollie
Egg
Egg
Nigeria will beat Argentina......Prophet Michael Ade Olubode

Post by doctorollie »

A prominent Prophet of God; Prophet Michael Adewale Olubode popularly known as Prophet Micadeolu; known for his accurate prophecies has spoken about Nigeria’s forthcoming match against Argentina.

Speaking after a vigil held on the 23 June 2018, the Prophet said “by God's grace Super Eagles should try and live holy and godly lives. If they do that, they cannot miss winning. But ungodly living can cancel the decree for victory. For godly living causes God's intention to be fulfilled. (Titus 2:11-12)

It is God's will that the Super Eagles of Nigeria WIN that match come 26th June 2018
”.

The Prophet who described himself as the man who sees visions through bible passages admonishes the players to keep away from ungodliness as doing this will see Nigeria go very far in the tournament.

I pray this comes to pass! Goodluck to Super Eagles!
Bouncer
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria will beat Argentina......Prophet Michael Ade Olu

Post by Bouncer »

News for fools. What was this same prophet's prediction of Croatia vs nigeria?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ok
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Fake Sam Akpabot looking to recruit followers.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bouncer wrote:News for fools. What was this same prophet's prediction of Croatia vs nigeria?
No mind am! Na naw him wan predict (see vision)? Why him no predict befor?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Screw all these so called prophets, they nothing but frauds
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Bros, you shouldn’t even comment on this matter considering the folly of your ways! How can one forget “we will beat Croatia and top the group”

You have no moral standing to comment here brother!

Odas wrote:
Bouncer wrote:News for fools. What was this same prophet's prediction of Croatia vs nigeria?
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

You are right Marko; too many fake prophets out there. However, I have read some of this man’s works in the past and they are usually spot on!

I just pray Super Eagles beat Argentina and advance!

marko wrote:Screw all these so called prophets, they nothing but frauds
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

doctorollie wrote:A prominent Prophet of God; Prophet Michael Adewale Olubode popularly known as Prophet Micadeolu; known for his accurate prophecies has spoken about Nigeria’s forthcoming match against Argentina.

Speaking after a vigil held on the 23 June 2018, the Prophet said “by God's grace Super Eagles should try and live holy and godly lives. If they do that, they cannot miss winning. But ungodly living can cancel the decree for victory. For godly living causes God's intention to be fulfilled. (Titus 2:11-12)

It is God's will that the Super Eagles of Nigeria WIN that match come 26th June 2018
”.

The Prophet who described himself as the man who sees visions through bible passages admonishes the players to keep away from ungodliness as doing this will see Nigeria go very far in the tournament.

Foolish clown of a 4I9 fake prophet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

zee wrote:
doctorollie wrote:A prominent Prophet of God; Prophet Michael Adewale Olubode popularly known as Prophet Micadeolu; known for his accurate prophecies has spoken about Nigeria’s forthcoming match against Argentina.

”.

Foolish clown of a 4I9 fake prophet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whether we win or not, he will still remain a fake prophet :lol: :lol:
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

"Super Eagles should try and live holy and godly lives. If they do that, they cannot miss winning."
as usual hedging his bets. If the Eagles win, then he predicted it; if they lose, he can claim they weren't holy/godly.
It is God's will that the Super Eagles of Nigeria WIN that match come 26th June 2018”.
Yeah of all the problems in the world God has time for this. :roll:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Why is this on EN? Murds pls move to R&R or problems and suggestions.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

What if the Agies also live a godly life?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Rawlings wrote:What if the Agies also live a godly life?
Man of god has spoken
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Prince wrote:
Rawlings wrote:What if the Agies also live a godly life?
Man of god has spoken
The man of God gave himself an opt out
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Well they are all known for their prophecies aren't they?
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

”.

JA tactics.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...when it come to prophecy we are blank king, no doubt :thumbs:
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

doctorollie wrote:You are right Marko; too many fake prophets out there. However, I have read some of this man’s works in the past and they are usually spot on!

They are all fake in my opinion. Happy bro that you believe someone is holier and more saintly
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Abeg oh, this was the same guy who predicted that Goodluck Jonathan would be re-elected. Take it with a truckload of industrial salt!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

DIMKA76 wrote:Abeg oh, this was the same guy who predicted that Goodluck Jonathan would be re-elected. Take it with a truckload of industrial salt!!
Or Cow dung!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

doctorollie wrote:Bros, you shouldn’t even comment on this matter considering the folly of your ways! How can one forget “we will beat Croatia and top the group”

You have no moral standing to comment here brother!
Odas wrote:
Bros Doctorollie: Why did you NOT PLAY OUR 3-5-2 FORMAT and see if we would NOT have beaten Croatia? When you played the format, did you (we) not beat Iceland?

On the other hand, what is your "FOLLY?" What did you PREDICT? At least, I predicted before the games began NOT when the RESULTS are almost known.
Last edited by Odas on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

doctorollie wrote:You are right Marko; too many fake prophets out there. However, I have read some of this man’s works in the past and they are usually spot on!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Na PREDICTION be dis? ... “by God's grace Super Eagles should try and live holy and godly lives. If they do that, they cannot miss winning. But ungodly living can cancel the decree for victory."

If that is the case, then I was correct with my PREDICTION because it means the Super-eagles were not LIVING HOLY and we did not used the FORMAT I based my prediction upon, hence we lost a game we would have won.

Thus bros Doctorollie, if you no agree, well na you sabi. In all, the man is CRAP! He should have predicted before the tournament began, not when many teams are beginning to head BACK home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: