England V Panama 6:1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
England V Panama 6:1

Post by Sir V »

England don dey give excuse say the heat will favour Panama.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England V Panama

Post by maceo4 »

Hope Panama are not as huseless as their last game...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The vitriol this England team will receive should they fail to pick up all 3 points eh.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lingard should have done better there and then gets an elbow to the mouth for all his troubles.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

England players determined to match Panama's physicality to this match.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

This is why we watch the WC- to see the brilliance of Panama!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a miss. Goody should have done better there.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Stones opens the scoring.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Serious naive defending there leaving a whole acre of space for Stone to top in the header.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Funny enough, the German commentator said before the CK........that's England biggest asset.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lingard is being targeted as he has now been fouled 2 times already and the match is still less than 10 minutes played.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

1YC, one goal down....

Its gonna be a long day for Los Canaleros

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

How did Stones get that wide open?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

ohenhen1 wrote:How did Stones get that wide open?
He is playing against..................P A N A M A.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Why have they allowed England’s supporters come into the stadium with instrument such as drums, trumpets etc and our supporters are not allowed? Why? Does anyone know? I saw a clip where Ladipo and the rest of our supporters were not allowed to access the stadium with their instrument
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane couldn't latch on to a through ball. Lucky Panama.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Barcenas almost gets the equalizer. Panama showing no fear.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Good effort by Barcenas.....................
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Whenever I see Pickford dive, I'm reminded of my youthful days catching grasshoppers...

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Should have passed. There was a player wide open to his left.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This Panama #5 player, Torres, looks more like a rugby player than a footballer.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

doctorollie wrote:Why have they allowed England’s supporters come into the stadium with instrument such as drums, trumpets etc and our supporters are not allowed? Why? Does anyone know? I saw a clip where Ladipo and the rest of our supporters were not allowed to access the stadium with their instrument
I thought the issue was about live chickens :D

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Who are England's possible 2nd round opponents should they get through?
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Penalty to England. Linquard brought down in the 6 yard box.