ABEG emergency meeting - Crisis Averted

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
ABEG emergency meeting - Crisis Averted

Post by kalani JR »

I know it's just Panama and Tunisia but these guys look serious, I'm getting worried..
Last edited by kalani JR on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ABEG emergency meeting.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It is Panama and Tunisia not England. England is not going past the 2nd rd.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dont worry my son. I am going to Benin next week, I will speak to Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare N'Ogidigan, Ekpenedo! Ekpenerha! emi ni mi ni mi ni! :clap:

The last time I visited, it was Odas who came with me and we handled the Enyeama-situation. Do you want to come along this time? :D
Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

This is the best England team in a long time. Investment in youth talent is paying off as evidenced by their U17 and U21 wins. They'll win the World Cup soon - maybe even in 3 weeks, but certainly by 2030.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

This was pass emergency meeting it is a constitutional crisis!!!

We need to invoke special resolution 265a
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:Dont worry my son. I am going to Benin next week, I will speak to Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare N'Ogidigan, Ekpenedo! Ekpenerha! emi ni mi ni mi ni! :clap:

The last time I visited, it was Odas who came with me and we handled the Enyeama-situation. Do you want to come along this time? :D
ON MY WAY!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

I do not think this England team has been tested.

However, they are a QF/SF attaining team at the very least.

Lessons learned is invest and have long term plan to dominate.

Don't just be reactive. Also, we may need to retain Gernot Rohr after this world cup in order for us to see where he can lead us to next.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is a great concern. But not a constitutional crisis yet. Lets see what they do against Belgium.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

5 games and they're coming home.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

waka-man wrote:This is the best England team in a long time. Investment in youth talent is paying off as evidenced by their U17 and U21 wins. They'll win the World Cup soon - maybe even in 3 weeks, but certainly by 2030.
People still think winning youth football translates to success in senior level :lol:
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

With Harry kane, you have a bonifide world class striker, then you have vardy, rashford, sterling, lingard

People better be wary
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

I like their coach......He is not a noise-maker.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

This England team is as crap as ever. Lucky group, possibly lucky 2nd round opponents, then out once they meet the big boys. Nothing to see here.
http://www.naijiant.com/
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

cic old boy wrote:This England team is as crap as ever. Lucky group, possibly lucky 2nd round opponents, then out once they meet the big boys. Nothing to see here.
Who are the big boys? Argentina, Germany, Brazil? Sorry they have not impressed me so far, England can score against any of these teams, they have plenty goals in them
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:It is Panama and Tunisia not England. England is not going past the 2nd rd.
...they will. Watch them mean business and run riot in their 3rd match. These are players that play to impress the crown :laugh:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Since England and Belgium have qualified, dont know how serious they will take the game, maybe bragging rights, not too sure who they will potentially face in the next round, Senegal? Does anyone think Senegal can beat this England team seriously?

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marko wrote:Since England and Belgium have qualified, dont know how serious they will take the game, maybe bragging rights, not too sure who they will potentially face in the next round, Senegal? Does anyone think Senegal can beat this England team seriously?
I know Senegal have a bigger chance than Japan against England.
Using your 'football-know-nothing' analogy.....................England that could barely scrap a win against Tunisia :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: and you think they stand a chance against the likes of Belgium that blew Tunisia away.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

zee wrote:
marko wrote:Since England and Belgium have qualified, dont know how serious they will take the game, maybe bragging rights, not too sure who they will potentially face in the next round, Senegal? Does anyone think Senegal can beat this England team seriously?
Using your 'football-know-nothing' analogy.....................England that could barely scrap a win against Tunisia :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: and you think they stand a chance against the likes of Belgium that blew Tunisia away.
Sometimes first matches in world cup start with a hiccup, but the important thing is to get 3 points
Based on my football know nothing analogy, this happened, hopefully you noticed this as well

Spain- portugal draw
Argentina-iceland draw
Brazil- switzerland draw
Germany - mexico lost
England-Tunisia win

So it seems from my limited football analogy the world cup contenders all started with a stuttering start, so it seems England who could barely scrap a win got 3 points!, some of the world cup contenders are struggling, Argentina are on the brink of going home, Germany needed a last min strike to win against a 2nd rated European side

Right now Kane is scoring goals for fun, but maybe my know nothing football brain is playing tricks on me hmmm!

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

marko wrote:
zee wrote:
Sometimes first matches in world cup start with a hiccup, but the important thing is to get 3 points
Based on my football know nothing analogy, this happened, hopefully you noticed this as well

Spain- portugal draw
Argentina-iceland draw
Brazil- switzerland draw
Germany - mexico lost
England-Tunisia win

So it seems from my limited football analogy the world cup contenders all started with a stuttering start, so it seems England who could barely scrap a win got 3 points!, some of the world cup contenders are struggling, Argentina are on the brink of going home, Germany needed a last min strike to win against a 2nd rated European side

Right now Kane is scoring goals for fun, but maybe my know nothing football brain is playing tricks on me hmmm!
Penalties against Panama :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and Tunisia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

zee wrote:
marko wrote:
zee wrote:

Spain- portugal draw
Argentina-iceland draw
Brazil- switzerland draw
Germany - mexico lost
England-Tunisia win

Penalties against Panama :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and Tunisia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes penalties are a part of the game, if you foul in the box, it is a penalty, Believe if Nigeria get a couple penalties against Argenqtina, nobody will complain

Again, i am not impressed with the big teams yet, maybe they have more in the knockout stages but right now England are looking like a genuine threat, let these big boys ignore them at their peril

Marko
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Really wished their second gane was against Belgium then all this hype cmwould have stopped
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I hope they meet Colombia in the next round.
http://www.naijiant.com/
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

anikulapo wrote:Really wished their second gane was against Belgium then all this hype cmwould have stopped
As far as i am concerned, that game is 50/50, remember Belgium are underachievers as well, remind me who knocked them out at the last Euro championships? Wales! Who wouldnhave thought

Marko