ABEG emergency meeting - Crisis Averted

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ABEG emergency meeting - DEFCON 2

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohsee wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
marko wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
marko wrote:Well keep on hating, England are in the semi-finals, the world cup still open, One thing for sure, england have the chance to win it all
You think ABEG will stop hating just because England has reached the semis? Never question our resolve. :D

Will never dream of questioning your resolve, il just hand around in the sidelines observing DEFCON 2
It's all just jokes. :thumb:
Jokes ke? ABEG, Joké no dey hia, she is in the bedroom. :taunt: Where can I sign up for ABEG? Evin if di membership is one million naira, I will pay it. :thumbs:
You're signed up! Nna, the joke is seeing people sweating over this.... :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Post-match interview, asked if he’ll have a drink tonight, General Gareth’s reply “I’d love a pint of bitter@. Proper man. Proper drink.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:Guys give it up, call your dibias, babalawos, pastors,imams, marabouts...ask them if there is a refund policy. I see England in the final already.
Good. Let them make the final. The ending will be glorious. :rotf:
You don't want those guys in the finals...I don't want three lions running rampage...
They won't.
So Croatia will beat England then? That is a game i expect Harry Kane to be on fire
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

marko wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:Guys give it up, call your dibias, babalawos, pastors,imams, marabouts...ask them if there is a refund policy. I see England in the final already.
Good. Let them make the final. The ending will be glorious. :rotf:
You don't want those guys in the finals...I don't want three lions running rampage...
They won't.
So Croatia will beat England then? That is a game i expect Harry Kane to be on fire
I'm not saying that just yet, I'm saying England aren't winning this WC.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hrvatska!!!!!!

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

‘Arry’s walking wounded like his forefathers in 1918. Good stock.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: ABEG emergency meeting - DEFCON 2 [Fasting and Praying]

Post by kalani JR »

I've slept on it and I'm feeling confident DEFCON 1 would either be contained or not initiated.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I didnt even realize this thread existed when I created mine today. I am shaking oooooo
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Something is working guys, something is working. Have England been lucky? Yes. But champions at U17 and U20 AND a semi-final spot at the World Cup is more than luck. England wey no sabi pass before are now retaining possession even under pressure. This wan no be just luck o - England are working out a plan. SHINE YA EYE. We should take note and learn rather than hate. Develop a mid to long term plan, and implement at all levels, AND STICK WITH IT.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

ogiso wrote:Something is working guys, something is working. Have England been lucky? Yes. But champions at U17 and U20 AND a semi-final spot at the World Cup is more than luck. England wey no sabi pass before are now retaining possession even under pressure. This wan no be just luck o - England are working out a plan. SHINE YA EYE. We should take note and learn rather than hate. Develop a mid to long term plan, and implement at all levels, AND STICK WITH IT.
Thank you, all the signs are there, something big is about to happen!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

*Telephone rings...Sally answers*

Sally: Hello

Tom: Hi Sal, it’s Tom, is Carmen home?

Sally: Sorry Tom, it’s a terrible line, can you repeat that?

Tom: I’m on the train down, just went through a tunnel...will be in London shortly, is Carmen home?

Sally: Is Carmen where?

Tom: is Carmen home, is Carmen home, is Carmen, football’s coming home!!!!!’
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

ogiso wrote:Something is working guys, something is working. Have England been lucky? Yes. But champions at U17 and U20 AND a semi-final spot at the World Cup is more than luck. England wey no sabi pass before are now retaining possession even under pressure. This wan no be just luck o - England are working out a plan. SHINE YA EYE. We should take note and learn rather than hate. Develop a mid to long term plan, and implement at all levels, AND STICK WITH IT.
Kpom! But don't tell anyone I said so. :D
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Some of these haters are indeed premiership football fans but when it comes to England, there is hatred with a passion, England has become humble funny enough the day they started appointing foreign coaches, even the notorious press only thought England were good enough for the quarter-finals, yes arrogant but behind the scenes, they quietly tore up existing protocols and have been studying how the big nations perform well at these tournaments, of course these players have benefitted from playing along side highly technical foreign players and the best coaches in the game.

Now the dividends have started to pay off and the first we do here is open a thread hoping the football God does not allow England to go far

We complain about the lack of preparation, investment, good coaches in the Nigerian set up, another country does just that, we should be praising England and using them as an example for the Nigerian FA to follow

Remember they have done just as poorly as Nigeria in world tournaments, as someone said, they could not even pass to save their lives, last world cup in Brazil 2014, Nigeria went to the 2nd round, England lost 2 matches, Italy and Uruguay and drew with Costa rica

In 2010, they got to the 2nd round only to be tortured by Germany 4-1, see how Iceland knocked them, out at the last European championships

So see what i am getting at, they have performed badly but in the space of 4 years have made some neccessary amends and to their credit they are in the world cup semi-finals and they have every chance to make the finals

So as Nigeria has fallen behind once again, England are smiling now but we in CE are wishing them bad, thats the definition of a hater if you ask me, i do hope this thread was created as a joke though

What England have done in thr space of 4 years gets my ultimate respect

Marko
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

ABEG, NOBEG, it's coming home! Victory tour booked at Westminster!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Hmm...God has been saving the Queen so far.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

marko wrote:Some of these haters are indeed premiership football fans but when it comes to England, there is hatred with a passion, England has become humble funny enough the day they started appointing foreign coaches, even the notorious press only thought England were good enough for the quarter-finals, yes arrogant but behind the scenes, they quietly tore up existing protocols and have been studying how the big nations perform well at these tournaments, of course these players have benefitted from playing along side highly technical foreign players and the best coaches in the game.

Now the dividends have started to pay off and the first we do here is open a thread hoping the football God does not allow England to go far

We complain about the lack of preparation, investment, good coaches in the Nigerian set up, another country does just that, we should be praising England and using them as an example for the Nigerian FA to follow

Remember they have done just as poorly as Nigeria in world tournaments, as someone said, they could not even pass to save their lives, last world cup in Brazil 2014, Nigeria went to the 2nd round, England lost 2 matches, Italy and Uruguay and drew with Costa rica

In 2010, they got to the 2nd round only to be tortured by Germany 4-1, see how Iceland knocked them, out at the last European championships

So see what i am getting at, they have performed badly but in the space of 4 years have made some neccessary amends and to their credit they are in the world cup semi-finals and they have every chance to make the finals

So as Nigeria has fallen behind once again, England are smiling now but we in CE are wishing them bad, thats the definition of a hater if you ask me, i do hope this thread was created as a joke though

Stoooorrry!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

airwolex wrote:
marko wrote:Some of these haters are indeed premiership football fans but when it comes to England, there is hatred with a passion, England has become humble funny enough the day they started appointing foreign coaches, even the notorious press only thought England were good enough for the quarter-finals, yes arrogant but behind the scenes, they quietly tore up existing protocols and have been studying how the big nations perform well at these tournaments, of course these players have benefitted from playing along side highly technical foreign players and the best coaches in the game.

Meaning, Marko has made some good points Nigeria NFF can follow and they need to, all it took England was 4 years to see the dividends of the investment

They have certainly improved Nigeria, so the foundation is already there, all Rohr has to do is work hard for his salary and instead of looking for overseas Nigerians, he should look more inward in Nigeria for talent, by the next world cup, Nigeria should be parading nothing less than 10 world class players on that pitch

But of course, i am telling a Story :taunt:

Marko
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

marko wrote:
airwolex wrote:

Meaning, Marko has made some good points Nigeria NFF can follow and they need to, all it took England was 4 years to see the dividends of the investment

They have certainly improved Nigeria, so the foundation is already there, all Rohr has to do is work hard for his salary and instead of looking for overseas Nigerians, he should look more inward in Nigeria for talent, by the next world cup, Nigeria should be parading nothing less than 10 world class players on that pitch

But of course, i am telling a Story :taunt:
Part two!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The YeyeMan wrote: :lol:
Trust the Irish..the idea of England winning the world cup is a no no.....just not acceptable. They are the authentic ABEGGERs
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

This is why i love the Irish. Mate please stop England.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
Trust the Irish..the idea of England winning the world cup is a no no.....just not acceptable. They are the authentic ABEGGERs
Uncle why are they so hard on their brothers England?So this bad belle no be me alone far away get?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
Uncle why are they so hard on their brothers England?So this bad belle no be me alone far away get?
...the same way una get bad belle towards the plantanians, and the midgets when dem wan do Africa proud :laugh: