ABEG emergency meeting - Crisis Averted

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ABEG emergency meeting - DEFCON 2 [Fasting and Praying]

Post by pajimoh »

Unashamedly Ingulund supporter. ABEG has has been castrated, a ball-less goat. Win or lose England and the EPL have done creditably.
The EBEG members keep going from game to game hoping England would finally lose so they can celebrate. Castrated goats, all their members :tic:

COME ON INGULUND - (WE) believe
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Bad news. Subasic, Lovren, and Vrsaljko are on injury watch. We cannot beat England without these key defensive players.

I’m headed home from Moscow today. Didn’t get semi tickets. So I watch with my family, friends, and good wish supporters of Croatia.

It’s looking grim. Lady Luck isn’t smiling at us right now.

:(
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ABEG emergency meeting - DEFCON 2

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote:
marko wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:Guys give it up, call your dibias, babalawos, pastors,imams, marabouts...ask them if there is a refund policy. I see England in the final already.
Good. Let them make the final. The ending will be glorious. :rotf:
You don't want those guys in the finals...I don't want three lions running rampage...
They won't.
So Croatia will beat England then? That is a game i expect Harry Kane to be on fire
I'm not saying that just yet, I'm saying England aren't winning this WC.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

mate wrote:Lady Luck isn’t smiling at us right now.
Theres nothing lady-like about her. If one can steal their transfixed gaze from her marvellous mammaries, they'd notice the three lions painted with Picasso's precision, encircling her bared umbilicus. The life giving porthole. Luck is a lass and English to the core.

*Telephone rings...Sally answers*

Sally: Hello

Tom: Hi Sal, it’s Tom, is Carmen home?

Sally: Sorry Tom, it’s a terrible line, can you repeat that?

Tom: I’m on the train down, just went through a tunnel...will be in London shortly, is Carmen home?

Sally: Is Carmen where?

Tom: is Carmen home, is Carmen home, is Carmen, football’s coming home!!!!!’
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote: :lol:
Trust the Irish..the idea of England winning the world cup is a no no.....just not acceptable. They are the authentic ABEGGERs
Uncle why are they so hard on their brothers England?So this bad belle no be me alone far away get?
Kajifu I beg you in the name of God,never say to an Irish that he is a brother to the English , he would hate you for that sacrilege. To start with they are not brothers and can never be :lol:

If you want an Irish man to trust you and be your friend,just let it be known immediately that you despise the English, he would buy you a pint of Guinness to cement the new found friendship. Such a declaration can earn you a night of free drinks in any Irish pub.

Just as the ABEGers are quacking in their boots,the nation of Ireland is almost in mourning as what looks like a tragedy is about to unfold.....England winning the world cup is a national tragedy, as you can see in the prayers of that poor Irish man.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
Trust the Irish..the idea of England winning the world cup is a no no.....just not acceptable. They are the authentic ABEGGERs
Uncle why are they so hard on their brothers England?So this bad belle no be me alone far away get?
Kajifu I beg you in the name of God,never say to an Irish that he is a brother to the English , he would hate you for that sacrilege. To start with they are not brothers and can never be :lol:

If you want an Irish man to trust you and be your friend,just let it be known immediately that you despise the English, he would buy you a pint of Guinness to cement the new found friendship. Such a declaration can earn you a night of free drinks in any Irish pub.

Just as the ABEGers are quacking in their boots,the nation of Ireland is almost in mourning as what looks like a tragedy is about to unfold.....England winning the world cup is a national tragedy, as you can see in the prayers of that poor Irish man.
Wetin Kajifu know? :rotf: He go soon dey ask the Scots to bring out their bagpipes and French tongue their girlfriends in support of the English.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

mate wrote:Bad news. Subasic, Lovren, and Vrsaljko are on injury watch. We cannot beat England without these key defensive players.

I’m headed home from Moscow today. Didn’t get semi tickets. So I watch with my family, friends, and good wish supporters of Croatia.

Damn! It's not looking good for me and my fellow Croats!
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Baba God, answer our call ooooh!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

cic old boy wrote:
Baba God, answer our call ooooh!
Amen....this thing is serious oh....you need to see how the Irish have taken this unfolding drama.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

oloye wrote: Amen....this thing is serious oh....you need to see how the Irish have taken this unfolding drama.
Scotland is probably on national mourning alert right now.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

you lot dont have long to wait, may the best team win but England dont have anything to be scared of, just keep on passing the ball from behind, no panic at all
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bobo is right, we will never hear the last of it if they win. :lol: I am old enough to remember 1966, which they won while Nigeria was in crisis (Saturday, July 30, 1966). Bros, even through my fear and apprehension at what was going on in our country, I clearly remember reading the nauseating nonsense and noise in the British papers my papa brought home from Kingsway Stores in Lagos. All their players suddenly became "The Best In The World,", they flooded Nigeria with children's football annuals depicting their superior style and tactics, and all manner of England World Cup Champions paraphernalia could be found in every corner IN LAGOS NIGERIA! :lol: :lol: Imagine what it was like in Ingerlund itself. :scared:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Coach wrote:
mate wrote:Lady Luck isn’t smiling at us right now.
Theres nothing lady-like about her. If one can steal their transfixed gaze from her marvellous mammaries, they'd notice the three lions painted with Picasso's precision, encircling her bared umbilicus. The life giving porthole. Luck is a lass and English to the core.

*Telephone rings...Sally answers*

Sally: Hello

Tom: Hi Sal, it’s Tom, is Carmen home?

Sally: Sorry Tom, it’s a terrible line, can you repeat that?

Tom: I’m on the train down, just went through a tunnel...will be in London shortly, is Carmen home?

Sally: Is Carmen where?

Tom: is Carmen home, is Carmen home, is Carmen, football’s coming home!!!!!’
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coachito a, e bu ezigbo onye ala! :lol: (This Coachito, you be proper craze man) :rotf:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cic old boy wrote:
mate wrote:Bad news. Subasic, Lovren, and Vrsaljko are on injury watch. We cannot beat England without these key defensive players.

Damn! It's not looking good for me and my fellow Croats!
:rotf: :rotf:
Don't worry, football is a funny game. In a do or die game, replacements can perform even better than starters. (Eg. Barca vs Milan, Champs League final 1994, Costacurta and Baresi unavailable in defence, but the no-names who replaced them shut out Romario and Stoichkov, that is, completely neutralized them such that they did sweet fock all. ) But fear don dey catch me o! :D
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Southgate please unleash Rashford on the Croatian defence, they will know no peace for 90 minutes
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

marko wrote:Southgate please unleash Rashford on the Croatian defence, they will know no peace for 90 minutes
Gerrout of this thread, you useless cur, you!!!!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Marko, Rashford is for desperate times, in the meantime and in between time, there’s Sterling. Pound Sterling.

Catchphrase
Presenter: I’m gonna need an answer Barry, say what u see.

Barry (Contestant):I’ve got no idea Roy, errr...blueprint, print blue, errr, I dunno what I’m looking at.

Presenter: You’re gonna kick yourself Barry....

Watch your looking at is the master plan...
We ain't no hooligans
This ain't a football song
Three lions on my chest
I know we can't go wrong
We're playing for England {In-ger-land}

We're playing the song
We're singing for England {In-ger-land}
Arrivederci its one one one [Repeat: x 4]
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The YeyeMan wrote:
marko wrote:Southgate please unleash Rashford on the Croatian defence, they will know no peace for 90 minutes
Gerrout of this thread, you useless cur, you!!!!
Yeah are things that bad that someone has to tell one to leave this thread? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Your prayers might be answered tomorrow :boo: :thumbs:

Marko
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

pajimoh wrote:Unashamedly Ingulund supporter. ABEG has has been castrated, a ball-less goat. Win or lose England and the EPL have done creditably.
The EBEG members keep going from game to game hoping England would finally lose so they can celebrate. Castrated goats, all their members :tic:

Which one is England and the EPL? This is the World Cup there is no EPL team here. This is about England. No goal post shifting, no moral victory for EPL.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Kneedeep wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Unashamedly Ingulund supporter. ABEG has has been castrated, a ball-less goat. Win or lose England and the EPL have done creditably.

Which one is England and the EPL? This is the World Cup there is no EPL team here. This is about England. No goal post shifting, no moral victory for EPL.
...England national team is there.
EPL players are fully represented.
When you count all colomaster side, 23 plus half of Belgium, France, and Croatia players,then you go figure what league be champs :biggrin:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

mcal wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:

...England national team is there.
EPL players are fully represented.
When you count all colomaster side, 23 plus half of Belgium, France, and Croatia players,then you go figure what league be champs :biggrin:
Hele-lep me tell am o :D
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ABEG emergency meeting - DEFCON 2

Post by The YeyeMan »

Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
marko wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:Guys give it up, call your dibias, babalawos, pastors,imams, marabouts...ask them if there is a refund policy. I see England in the final already.
Good. Let them make the final. The ending will be glorious. :rotf:
You don't want those guys in the finals...I don't want three lions running rampage...
They won't.
So Croatia will beat England then? That is a game i expect Harry Kane to be on fire
I'm not saying that just yet, I'm saying England aren't winning this WC.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The goalposts haven't been changed. The group is called ABEG. Anyone, ANYONE but England. As long as it's ANYONE but England then ABEG has won yet again! :D :D

They no teach komprehenshon at dokinta skool? :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Another one! :lol:

They are crawling out of the woodwork small small. :rotf:

It doesn't matter when England are knocked out as long as they are knocked out - that's why the group is called Anyone But England (ABEG), and not Anyone But England Unless If They Reach A Semi-Final (ABEGUITRAS).
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024