Rohr says that Mikel has a fracture (video)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr says that Mikel has a fracture (video)

Post by Coach »

Dion Dublin vs Sheffield Wednesday, bone crunching fifty-fifty with Gerald Sibon, broken net, walks over to the physio for a dose of magic sponge. Had to be persuaded to be substituted...Get some cortisone around that hand lad and get back on the pitch!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

This coach def. :rotf:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He can wear a cast. After all Suarez, Kouyate, and Vardy have been wearing hand wraps for the last 3 years!
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:He will be okay. He will take an injection into the area. They will then wrap it up.
Bros Ohenhen1, are you a doctor? Just wondering how you know of this and also if such is allowed by FIFA due to anti-doping rules
I think he is a RNA. They understand basic health. :woot: :woot:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Good old Dion. Whom SAF famously saw in the shower at the Old Trafford dressing rooms and exclaimed that he had the biggest c--k he had ever seen in his life!

Coach wrote:Dion Dublin vs Sheffield Wednesday, bone crunching fifty-fifty with Gerald Sibon, broken net, walks over to the physio for a dose of magic sponge. Had to be persuaded to be substituted...Get some cortisone around that hand lad and get back on the pitch!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I’ve always known that whenever I need comic relief, all I have to do is login to CE. She never disappoints. All these guys who can’t wait to vilify Mikel at the slightest opportunity are suddenly in near panic mode when it seems there’s a chance we won’t have Mikel for the Argentina game :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Don’t worry, guys. Mikel is a warrior. He will even play with a broken leg if necessary. Argentina isn’t going to be let off the hook that easy. You can take that to the bank :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Thank you
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."