Iceland Appreciation Thread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

K
Egg
Egg
Iceland Appreciation Thread

Post by K »

Before we meet Argentina, I just want to appreciate Iceland for being a class act before, during, and after our match with them. The idea of the team sending a get-well tweet to Carl Ikeme before our match is the classiest thing yet in this world cup. Their graciousness in defeat was also great. I've liked Iceland before the Euros, but now I have adopted them as my favorite European team.
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Iceland Appreciation Thread

Post by mystic »

K wrote:Before we meet Argentina, I just want to appreciate Iceland for being a class act before, during, and after our match with them. The idea of the team sending a get-well tweet to Carl Ikeme before our match is the classiest thing yet in this world cup. Their graciousness in defeat was also great. I've liked Iceland before the Euros, but now I have adopted them as my favorite European team.

Kpomed!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iceland Appreciation Thread

Post by marko »

Same here, in any likely event Argentina sees off Nigeria, i rather Iceland go through
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko