Poland 0 Vs Colombia 3....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

soothsayer
Egg
Egg
Re: Poland 0 Vs Colombia 0....

Post by soothsayer »

like Argentina?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

green4life wrote:James is good. Kai.
I believe he was the top scorer of the last WC(2014)....................dude is good. :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

D. Sanchez looks like Ledley King.
Mina resembles Danny Welbeck
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I’m not watching but I love Colombia. Damn good footballers over the years. I too have fond memories of Higuita, Fredy Rincon, Valderrama and co.

Hope they can pull this out. I’d like to see them achieve their potential. And stop brain cramping.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
asabe
Egg
Egg
Re: Poland 0 Vs Colombia 1....

Post by asabe »

Danny Welbeck's Dad worked with the UN..Was posted in South America, not sure the country though.
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

mate wrote:I’m not watching but I love Colombia. Damn good footballers over the years. I too have fond memories of Higuita, Fredy Rincon, Valderrama and co.

Hope they can pull this out. I’d like to see them achieve their potential. And stop brain cramping.
A great generation including ................. Asprilla.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

How Poland is ranked 7th shows the ranking system is biased towards Africa.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

zee wrote:
mate wrote:I’m not watching but I love Colombia. Damn good footballers over the years. I too have fond memories of Higuita, Fredy Rincon, Valderrama and co.

Yes.

I felt bad for them last WC. Brazil goaded them into a classic South American derby. Colombia took the bait. Killed Neymar but abandoned their skill game.

I hope they maintain composure and grind for this out. My sentimental favorite in my his group. Discipline has been their issue over the years.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Benedict Iroha wrote:How Poland is ranked 7th shows the ranking system is biased towards Africa.
This is their WC qualifying group...................

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

mate wrote:
zee wrote:

Yes.

I felt bad for them last WC. Brazil goaded them into a classic South American derby. Colombia took the bait. Killed Neymar but abandoned their skill game.

I hope they maintain composure and grind for this out. My sentimental favorite in my his group. Discipline has been their issue over the years.
Kpom..............
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Seeing Higuita made me want to attempt the scorpion kick :rotf:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Is Poland the worst European team at this tournament? Can you think of any worst European team?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]zee[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Benedict Iroha[/color] wrote: How Poland is ranked 7th shows the ranking system is biased towards Africa.
This is their WC qualifying group...................

Imagine and some people will be yarning okpas about how the ranking system is a true reflection of how many teams should be representing each continent.

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Yeah but remember Higuita and a certain microwave named Roger Milla?

;)

Jokes aside, this is why you don’t engage in such antics unless the game is well in hand.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

I don't think I seen a single black colombian fan in that stadium.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Poland's biggest problem is lack of a good playmaker......................that's means that their best asset( Lewandowski) remains useless.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lack of clinical finishing is what will be Columbia's undoing against Senegal.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Falcao! Past his prime..
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

If Falcao was not their legend..................he is ripe to be changed.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Poland are just a one trick pony. Pass to Lewandowski.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Quintero with a chance to finish off the game booted against a Polish defender's leg.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cuadrado.....what was that?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lewandoski almost gets behind the line. Well saved by Ospina.