Where are CEs in St. Petersburg

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kawawa
Egg
Egg
Where are CEs in St. Petersburg

Post by kawawa »

Just arrived. My flight from Helsinki packed with Argentinians. Just went to a bar next to my hotel to watch Columbia v Poland and place is packed with Argentinians and Brazilians (played here two days ago). No Nigerians in site. My two Oyibo friends who are decked out in SE gear are the only ones around. Where are folks?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Where are CEs in St. Petersburg

Post by mate »

I arrive in St.P this Friday. Going to Moscow on the 5th July. Ping me if any of you want to meet up.

I’m by myself in Moscow.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg
Re: Where are CEs in St. Petersburg

Post by Heliopolis »

The Nigerians are inside bundled up. I was in SP the last week and that place is freezing. Returned to Moscow yesterday where it has been 30 degrees the last few days.

I've met some Nigerians in Moscow making the trip over but I expect the stadium to be full of mainly Argentines and neutrals.

Make sure to take the metro to the SP stadium and leave early. They've blocked off all roads into the stadium so metro is pretty much you're only option but it's very good. It's a 2km walk into the stadium and security is very slow since the Russians are very casual so you need to leave for the stadium 2-3 hours in advance.