odiegwu!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
odiegwu!

Post by danfo driver »

can we embed facebook?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: odiegwu!

Post by bushboy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

Epic :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Are we supposed to laugh? This danfo has started running his mouth again...smh...your comments during the game thread are still there for all to see..we saw the amount of hate in your post towards the likes of Musa etc... talk less of VicMo..now you are posting some boring voice over ..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:

can we embed facebook?

Gitrarara here men! You're hate for SE will not be tolerated even if we win. Apologize for your comments in the game thread or kindly leave us alone.
OCCUPY NFF!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

can we embed facebook?

Gitrarara here men! You're hate for SE will not be tolerated even if we win. Apologize for your comments in the game thread or kindly leave us alone.
Apologise because we beat Iceland or because we qualified from the group? :tic:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Are we supposed to laugh? This danfo has started running his mouth again...smh...your comments during the game thread are still there for all to see..we saw the amount of hate in your post towards the likes of Musa etc... talk less of VicMo..now you are posting some boring voice over ..smh
I despise Musa as a footballer. That will never change. Moses, I tolerate a bit, but if I were a coach, both Moses and Musa will never ever play under me. They are both brainless. And like Ramires, I will never appreciate their football. I dont do brainless footballers. I prefer intelligence.

P.s--- You clearly will never be able to watch Nigeria with me, in person. That is how I support THE ONLY TEAM I SUPPORT. Be prepared to get more of that tomorrow. Unlike you, who will spend your passion on a Russian man's team, I dont. I support my OWN team.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

can we embed facebook?

dang! look at how this place just dey smell. please, close your legs. :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Are we supposed to laugh? This danfo has started running his mouth again...smh...your comments during the game thread are still there for all to see..we saw the amount of hate in your post towards the likes of Musa etc... talk less of VicMo..now you are posting some boring voice over ..smh
I despise Musa as a footballer. That will never change. Moses, I tolerate a bit, but if I were a coach, both Moses and Musa will never ever play under me. They are both brainless. And like Ramires, I will never appreciate their football. I dont do brainless footballers. I prefer intelligence.

P.s--- You clearly will never be able to watch Nigeria with me, in person. That is how I support THE ONLY TEAM I SUPPORT. Be prepared to get more of that tomorrow. Unlike you, who will spend your passion on a Russian man's team, I dont. I support my OWN team.
How dare you? take that back.I support the SE first and foremost. Fyi Chelsea isn't my team. My team is the SE.. have you ever seen me lose sleep about Chelsea? This is very annoying to read . Real fans don't insult their players
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

How dare you? take that back.I support the SE first and foremost. Fyi Chelsea isn't my team. My team is the SE.. have you ever seen me lose sleep about Chelsea? This is very annoying to read . Real fans don't insult their players

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You probably giggled like a little b1tcch when you said that!

See just a few of the disgraceful threads you opened after we lost to Croatia :

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289107
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288760
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289267
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289210
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289425
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289173
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289142

Your comments were so disgraceful that you had to apologize:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289418

Please go somewhere and continue to lay down your life for Abramovic's team. We all know thats where your true loyalty is! despicable being!
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You probably giggled like a little b1tcch when you said that!

See just a few of the disgraceful threads you opened after we lost to Argentina:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289107
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288760
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289267
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289210
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289425
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289173
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289142

Your comments were so disgraceful that you had to apologize:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289418

Please go somewhere and continue to lay down your life for Abramovic's team. We all know thats where your true loyalty is! despicable being!
:shock:

Pork has been posting ish since our last win. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pokey see ya life? :)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051