Messi & Dybala Ready To Shock Nigeria ( Video)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet
Messi & Dybala Ready To Shock Nigeria ( Video)

Post by mastermind »

Messi & Dybala Ready To Shock Nigeria - World Cup 2018

[/video]

This game is a do or die affair, these folks are going to look for cheap penalty, they are going to do everything to win.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
guest83
Egg
Egg
Re: Messi & Dybala Ready To Shock Nigeria ( Video)

Post by guest83 »

Just keep cool and there shouldn't be any problems. And use their dirty tricks against them.. just run in to the their box and have them commit.. they will be so overhyped. The perfect job for Moses :lol:
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

:taunt: ready to shock themselves out of the World Cup

Up SE :thumbs:
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Na to play dramatic music? All na shakara.
We will meet them on the green grass.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Na so Musa and Iheanacho dey plan for dem too!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

I don't see the intensity they need in this clip.

The SE had better attack and force their goalie into mistakes.

I have this nagging feeling that Messi will score a hattrick. :scared:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

When you and your body can no longer do it, you are often the last to know. This Argentina team would have not qualified but for an Ecuador that lay down and gave them a last gasp victory. The team has been beaten so many times including a 6-1 drubbing by Spain and now a comprehensive 3-0 spanking by Croatia. Not sure the team you want to use to kickstart a revival is therefore Nigeria.

Everytime I read that Javier Mascherano is their leader and spokesman, I laugh. If Mascherano is indeed their spokesman, the first statement he should make is announce his own retirement. When Croatia carved them open for the 3rd goal, Mascherano remained rooted to the same spot with his hand up in the air asking for offside as Rakitic calmly passed the ball into the net.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

The pressure on these guys is unbearable. Too much. I feel sorry for them.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Let them prepare. What I see in this video is intense music and a half as sleeps, mentally intimidated, overwhelmed, pressured and lacking in intensity bunch of men. In essence, what I would look like the day before i face a firing squad.
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Goldleaf wrote:When you and your body can no longer do it, you are often the last to know. This Argentina team would have not qualified but for an Ecuador that lay down and gave them a last gasp victory. The team has been beaten so many times including a 6-1 drubbing by Spain and now a comprehensive 3-0 spanking by Croatia. Not sure the team you want to use to kickstart a revival is therefore Nigeria.

Everytime I read that Javier Mascherano is their leader and spokesman, I laugh. If Mascherano is indeed their spokesman, the first statement he should make is announce his own retirement. When Croatia carved them open for the 3rd goal, Mascherano remained rooted to the same spot with his hand up in the air asking for offside as Rakitic calmly passed the ball into the net.
Anything can happen when you back a rabid animal into corner as it will lash out with all its might.. Key thing is to expect this, wear protective gear in anticipation, don't get carried away by the strength of the gear and know that your priority is to completely neutralize the beast by knowing when to counter its strikes and not by feeling safe and complacent in protective gear as it can wear and tear.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

VAR is going to be used to attack us tomorrow. We are going to see Ortega style diving tomorrow.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

mastermind wrote: This game is a do or die affair, these folks are going to look for cheap penalty, they are going to do everything to win.
They can't since we now have VAR
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar