Messi cancels birthday celebration as Argentina dread Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Messi cancels birthday celebration as Argentina dread Eagles

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Messi cancels birthday celebrations with Argentina staring into the abyss as they face dreaded Super Eagles - See more at: https://goo.gl/JUH8qj

Wicked Naija peeps. Una don force Messi to cancel him birthday celebrations. Kai, na so dem fear Naija reach?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Re: Messi cancels birthday celebration as Argentina dread Ea

Post by Mr Shows »

It's more the fear of the backlash from their people...
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Messi cancels birthday celebrations with Argentina staring into the abyss as they face dreaded Super Eagles - See more at: https://goo.gl/JUH8qj

Wicked Naija peeps. Una don force Messi to cancel him birthday celebrations. Kai, na so dem fear Naija reach?
NOT TRUE WAYO!
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Messi cancels birthday celebrations with Argentina staring into the abyss as they face dreaded Super Eagles - See more at: https://goo.gl/JUH8qj

NOT TRUE WAYO!
Wow, Ayo is #Fakenews?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Read the story again. A big celebration had been planned but it was cancelled. Why am I even responding to you self when the team just had its training session and cut a cake afterwards?

Abeg, go sidon!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Read the story again. A big celebration had been planned but it was cancelled. Why am I even responding to you self when the team just had its training session and cut a cake afterwards?

Abeg, go sidon!
You mean they were going to do an Owambe in the camp..you this man, just accept one of your stories got busted and move on. Nice try! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

oloye wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Read the story again. A big celebration had been planned but it was cancelled. Why am I even responding to you self when the team just had its training session and cut a cake afterwards?

Abeg, go sidon!
You mean they were going to do an Owambe in the camp..you this man, just accept one of your stories got busted and move on. Nice try! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please stop saying things you are not aware about. See how traditionally, they celebrate Messi's birthday: https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/ar ... in-kolkata
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:

Abeg, go sidon!

Please stop saying things you are not aware about. See how traditionally, they celebrate Messi's birthday: https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/ar ... in-kolkata
Stop clowning around, so you went looking for anything online to buttress your lies and came up with an article published in 2013. Why do you guys love telling lies so much, common have some decency and know when to back off when you are caught lying....no crime walking away with whatever dignity intact. There is no dignity digging...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

oloye wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:

Abeg, go sidon!

Stop clowning around, so you went looking for anything online to buttress your lies and came up with an article published in 2013. Why do you guys love telling lies so much, common have some decency and know when to back off when you are caught lying....no crime walking away with whatever dignity intact. There is no dignity digging...
Imagine the audacity :blink:
He says that's how they celebrate Messi's birthday traditionally. My goodness gracious...smh.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you people continue to waste yalls energy. this guy lies a lot.. anyway , I didn't click the link, but i bet some folks here did..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Mr Shows wrote: It's more the fear of the backlash from their people...
... that is what I think also, else he and his teammates will be in big trouble with their people - back home - in Argentina.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Can see the pressure is getting to everyone
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

oloye wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
oloye wrote:

Abeg, go sidon!

Last time they were in camp for Messi's birthday in 2016, they did the same thing they are doing now so Ayo doesn't know what he's talking about.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

I fear for Naija
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar