Can we throw out Northern Africa from CAF?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can we throw out Northern Africa from CAF?

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Some of the racist crap I read here is ridiculous.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Eaglezbeak wrote: I was chatting with an Italian guy from Florence, Italy last Friday. He came around at work for 2 weeks. When I asked him about the migrant crisis, he said the migrants need to know there's no more space in Europe and in Italy unemployment is over 30%. He then said, he strong feels the solution to the problem will be for them to go to the countries in Africa where the migrants come from to help them solve their problems. He said that's the only to stop the crisis. I was offended but probably more embarrassed.
I feel you. I would have been embarrassed too
My take is that they should rather come and take over -total control!!!
Not Kosher to say, but that's our only way out
Our past leaders did not have a clue and the current ones are only interested in stealing money.
The smart populace (like u and most folks on CE) have run away to help build other countries
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Rawlings wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bros, we don’t even have portable water or power. We should swallow our pride and work with others in football.
:mad: Talk for yourself
Ghana has portable water and electricity in every village
we fit supply western Naija with our supplus
No, you don't. Stop lying.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Bros, we don’t even have portable water or power. We should swallow our pride and work with others in football.
No, you don't. Stop lying.
:rotf: :rotf:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Mr. Piffington wrote:Some of the racist crap I read here is ridiculous.
Can't help you if you don't see it was written in jest. :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Cellular wrote:
Can't help you if you don't see it was written in jest. :?
some of YOUR countrymen think this is Naija parliament
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Rawlings wrote:
https://water.org/our-impact/ghana/
In Ghana, close to six million people (nearly 22 percent) rely on surface water to meet their daily water needs, leaving them vulnerable to water-related illness and disease.
http://www.safewaternetwork.org/countries-regions/ghana
More than 40% of Ghana's 25 million people lack access to safe water. We began operating in Ghana in 2009 to prove that locally owned Safe Water Stations could provide reliable, affordable, safe water to communities in need.

With over 10 million people lacking access to safe water, the need in Ghana is significant. We work with Ghana’s government at all levels and collaborate with both the public and private sectors to overcome the country’s water problems. With an office in Accra, Safe Water Network oversees Safe Water Stations in peri-urban areas near the capital, as well as in the Ashanti, lower Volta and Western Regions.
http://www.ghana.gov.gh/index.php/media ... lean-water
In Ghana, available data indicates, approximately 19,000 Ghanaians, including 5,100 children under-five die each year from diarrhoea, nearly 90 per cent of which is directly attributed to poor water, sanitation and hygiene. Available data also indicates that poor sanitation is a contributing factor— through its impact on malnutrition rates— to other leading causes of child mortality, including malaria and measles.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

and who let this useless Egypt team qualify ?

If not for Egypt, UGANDA would have qualified and disgraced cAF even more.

The only thing we can complain about was the nonsense that Tunisia pulled to get seeded in the qualifying. That was pure BS.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

vancity eagle wrote:and who let this useless Egypt team qualify ?
The only thing we can complain about was the nonsense that Tunisia pulled to get seeded in the qualifying. That was pure BS.
Uganda could not have done any worse
Remember Angola represented Africa and t were not as poor as the Egyptians
Angola lost to Portugal, but held Iran and Mexico to draws
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Morocco was very unlucky this world cup. They are a very good team. The best African team not named NIGERIA.

They are easily better than Senegal based on what I have seen so far.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

vancity eagle wrote:Morocco was very unlucky this world cup. They are a very good team. The best African team not named NIGERIA.

They are easily better than Senegal based on what I have seen so far.
You need some good luck in this life. Same with Egypt in a way too.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Morocco have nothing to be ashamed about at this World Cup and Algeria did the continent proud last time around. Egypt is the real disappointment among the African teams.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

vancity eagle wrote:and who let this useless Egypt team qualify ?

:clap:
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

marutimon wrote:For the most part Subsaharan Africa never produces displays as disgraceful as the three Arab representatives.

I'm halfheartedly throwing Morocco in here, but if you can't score, you don't count.
Cameroon will beg to differ...

Morocco got screwed by the VAR thing vs. both Spain and Portugal; though admittedly they burned their only joker against Iran.

That said, hadn’t Morocco in the past actually requested to leave the AU and be part of Europe? I may be mistaken, though i get the feeling i had read that somewhere.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

galoise wrote:
marutimon wrote:For the most part Subsaharan Africa never produces displays as disgraceful as the three Arab representatives.

I'm halfheartedly throwing Morocco in here, but if you can't score, you don't count.

Morocco got screwed by the VAR thing vs. both Spain and Portugal; though admittedly they burned their only joker against Iran.

That said, hadn’t Morocco in the past actually requested to leave the AU and be part of Europe? I may be mistaken, though i get the feeling i had read that somewhere.
European Economic Community, there was no AU then. Their absence from the African Union was over Western Sahara.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

felarey wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:No we can’t. We need them in Caf. The only playable fields and n Sub Sahara are in SA in you kick them out of caf. They have $ and we don’t, they organize better too.

I made a suggestion a while back that Caf and the gulf nations should join forces and merge as a federation to inject the much needed infrastructure into Caf. Saudi, Qatar and Kuwait would love to join Caf and raise their game. We could use the sponsorship $ too. Let’s face it, it not like we’re about to win the wc.
Btw, have you seen the shambles Cameroon stadiums are in for the next Afcon?
Selling ourselves into football slavery isn’t the way,we need to learn from our mistakes whatever is holding us (sub Saharan Africans) must be fixed by us and no one else,we have no allies!
I was chatting with an Italian guy from Florence, Italy last Friday. He came around at work for 2 weeks. When I asked him about the migrant crisis, he said the migrants need to know there's no more space in Europe and in Italy unemployment is over 30%. He then said, he strong feels the solution to the problem will be for them to go to the countries in Africa where the migrants come from to help them solve their problems. He said that's the only to stop the crisis. I was offended but probably more embarrassed.

We are doomed,if we can’t fix our obvious flaws then we will be robbed for eternity,do you think outsiders help you for nothing?You should at the least have a proposal stating why they should help you and what they will gain in return and since we haven’t got a pot to *iss in we have no bargaining power what so ever anyway maybe most Africans don’t think like that when they are left vulnerable!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I knew Egypt would be a trainwreck before the WC: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=288772

Tunisia is also crap and should never be at the WC again. Have they won a game in the 4 WCs or so they've been to in recent decades?

Morocco was very good this WC and would've advanced out of an easier group. I'm proud of their showing. Algeria also did very well at the last WC.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We are keeping Morroco, they balled
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

mystic wrote:Morocco have nothing to be ashamed about at this World Cup and Algeria did the continent proud last time around. Egypt is the real disappointment among the African teams.
...mystic, it is not the fault of Egypt but the short ones opened their yansh as a passage for Egypt to WC... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
...tell the short ones to grow tall if possible...
...me believe that it is an impossible expectation for midget to grow tall...
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

let's clarify North African "struggles" in recent WC.

Morocco 98: played some great football, extremely unlucky not to reach KO stage after Norway shock upset over Brazil

Morocco 2018: played some superb football, simply cold not catch a break in all 3 games.

Egypt first WC in 28 years, Salah injury+ultras conservative Cuper did them in, mulligan for the Pharaohs.

Algeria 2010 not great but building blocks for future success were apparent, Algeria 2014 reached KO stage and gave champions elect Germany all they could handle.

The only embarrassment for North Africa in last 20 years is Tourist FC aka Tunisia. Frankly we're an utter disgrace, 4 WC's in 20 years and not remotely addressed a single issue to raise football to a level of respectability on the World stage.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

kalani JR wrote:
galoise wrote:

European Economic Community, there was no AU then. Their absence from the African Union was over Western Sahara.
Ahhh, thanks for the clarification.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

No, thats a silly notion, they remain Africans and part of CAF despite your emotional rant
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Not sure why moderators allow such. It makes this forum look bad.