Can we throw out Northern Africa from CAF?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
Can we throw out Northern Africa from CAF?

Post by marutimon »

For the most part Subsaharan Africa never produces displays as disgraceful as the three Arab representatives.

I'm halfheartedly throwing Morocco in here, but if you can't score, you don't count.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can we throw out Northern Africa from CAF?

Post by cchinukw »

Wait first until our last group games before you start pointing the finger.

Haba! :atc:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

No we can’t. We need them in Caf. The only playable fields and n Sub Sahara are in SA in you kick them out of caf. They have $ and we don’t, they organize better too.

I made a suggestion a while back that Caf and the gulf nations should join forces and merge as a federation to inject the much needed infrastructure into Caf. Saudi, Qatar and Kuwait would love to join Caf and raise their game. We could use the sponsorship $ too. Let’s face it, it not like we’re about to win the wc.
Btw, have you seen the shambles Cameroon stadiums are in for the next Afcon?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

cchinukw wrote:Wait first until our last group games before you start pointing the finger.

So if we lose our last game, Egypt have a better WC record?

Point taken.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:No we can’t. We need them in Caf. The only playable fields and n Sub Sahara are in SA in you kick them out of caf. They have $ and we don’t, they organize better too.

I made a suggestion a while back that Caf and the gulf nations should join forces and merge as a federation to inject the much needed infrastructure into Caf. Saudi, Qatar and Kuwait would love to join Caf and raise their game. We could use the sponsorship $ too. Let’s face it, it not like we’re about to win the wc.
Selling ourselves into football slavery isn’t the way,we need to learn from our mistakes whatever is holding us (sub Saharan Africans) must be fixed by us and no one else,we have no allies!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:No we can’t. We need them in Caf. The only playable fields and n Sub Sahara are in SA in you kick them out of caf. They have $ and we don’t, they organize better too.

Good point; And lets remind everyone how irresponsible and perhaps racist their statements come across
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Why just North Africans? What about the others in the East and South that don't even qualify? Check yourself, hope you're not sidelining them cos of skin color.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Algeria was pretty decent last World Cup record..
marutimon wrote:For the most part Subsaharan Africa never produces displays as disgraceful as the three Arab representatives.

I'm halfheartedly throwing Morocco in here, but if you can't score, you don't count.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Tbite wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Wait first until our last group games before you start pointing the finger.

Point taken.
All this chest beating and we still Argentina in front of us this WC.

What are past records for? Worry about today. Focus on tomorrow.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I have the feeling that we want to sellout, because we are incapable of fixing our own problems ... AKA build stadium, build a sustainable economy ... etc.
See, at the end of the day, it always comes down to the Economy and the money and the capacity to Organize ... etc.
Africans should focus on economics, organization, discipline, ... etc. Because that is really what is keeping us behind.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

All I know is that Ghana and CIV cannot lose to the likes of Iran and Saudi Arabia.
I am happy
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

cchinukw wrote:
Tbite wrote:

Point taken.
All this chest beating and we still Argentina in front of us this WC.

What are past records for? Worry about today. Focus on tomorrow.
I am not talking about our WC Hopes, just saying we are better. Kaii you guys shake so much, you cannot even have any discussion.

:rotf: My Yoruba people will say fara bale.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Dammy wrote:All I know is that Ghana and CIV cannot lose to the likes of Iran and Saudi Arabia.
CIV would lose to any team that you put in front of them so long as it means exiting the first around.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Dammy wrote:All I know is that Ghana and CIV cannot lose to the likes of Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Exactly.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Nah we need them in CAF.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Eaglezbeak wrote:

Selling ourselves into football slavery isn’t the way,we need to learn from our mistakes whatever is holding us (sub Saharan Africans) must be fixed by us and no one else,we have no allies!
I was chatting with an Italian guy from Florence, Italy last Friday. He came around at work for 2 weeks. When I asked him about the migrant crisis, he said the migrants need to know there's no more space in Europe and in Italy unemployment is over 30%. He then said, he strong feels the solution to the problem will be for them to go to the countries in Africa where the migrants come from to help them solve their problems. He said that's the only to stop the crisis. I was offended but probably more embarrassed.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Maybe Morocco can beat Spain? Anyway this Egyptian performance against Saudi was abject.
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

Last I checked there are 5 spots for Africa.

whoever wins their spot won it because they were the better team. Case closed

Africa is not just sub saharan. Please stop this foolishness
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

felarey wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

I was chatting with an Italian guy from Florence, Italy last Friday. He came around at work for 2 weeks. When I asked him about the migrant crisis, he said the migrants need to know there's no more space in Europe and in Italy unemployment is over 30%. He then said, he strong feels the solution to the problem will be for them to go to the countries in Africa where the migrants come from to help them solve their problems. He said that's the only to stop the crisis. I was offended but probably more embarrassed.

Bros, we don’t even have portable water or power. We should swallow our pride and work with others in football.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

airwolex wrote:Maybe Morocco can beat Spain? Anyway this Egyptian performance against Saudi was abject.
Morocco is in West Africa. :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

But we have 3 points... :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Arabia is actually North East Africa and joining CAF is no big deal. After-all Madagascar is not in OCF but CAF.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bros, we don’t even have portable water or power. We should swallow our pride and work with others in football.
:mad: Talk for yourself
Ghana has portable water and electricity in every village
we fit supply western Naija with our supplus
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar