France vs Argentina pre-match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

F360
Egg
Egg
France vs Argentina pre-match

Post by F360 »

The Argentinian fans can keep celebrating but Sampaoli will still be there on Saturday to continue his lovefest with Perez and Meza while also keeping Dybala rooted to the bench. At least he had the sense(or no other option but) to start Armani. Either way Giroud, Griezmann and Mbappe won't be as wasteful in front of goal as a certain Chinese league striker that Herr Rohr is in love with. Also no way Deschamps is as stupid with his subs and the timing of them as Mr. Rohr.
Good luck to Argentina, they better hope Messi "keeps that same energy" for Saturday. (I hope they self-destruct from their federation to the players on the bench and have a rift. Fu.ck Argentina.Tired of this shlt)

Allez les bleus!

--------------------------------------------
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: France vs Argentina pre-match

Post by juventuss »

Allez les Bleus... I hope Pogba knows say this ain't a joke and he bosses the midfield. Come on France... Do this for Nigeria
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

It's madness. Sampaoli was saved by individual brilliance and a lapse in concentration. That same line-up is bread and milk, even for Deschamps. Granted Messi had a sterling half, but Banega aside, none were on the same chapter, talk less of page. Higuain was garbage, Perez pathetic and Mezza is simply not a professional footballer. He has to find a way to get Dybaa into the line-up and may need to make a bold decision with Mascherano.
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

France will have a field day with this Argentina team. They are woeful, but moved on I think in part with the help of the ref.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

Noted. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Argentina will wipe the ground with the French team that played today. Yes, the team that had Mbappe on the pitch.

Very dour.

Verdict: Argentina for QF.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cchinukw wrote:Argentina will wipe the ground with the French team that played today. Yes, the team that had Mbappe on the pitch.

Very dour.

2 or more goals for Griezmann....he will eat this Argentine defense for breakfast.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I say France 60:40 over Argentina.

France has good individual talent, but isn't a compelling team. They seem to need a Zidane or Platini. Maybe not as good, but somebody to tie it all together as a midfield general. It will be interesting to see how they handle things if Argentina get the 1st goal.

This Argentina team is seriously deficient in midfield. If France scores 1st, I see no coming back.

I guess it comes down to that 1st goal.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

mate wrote:I say France 60:40 over Argentina.

France has good individual talent, but isn't a compelling team. They seem to need a Zidane or Platini. Maybe not as good, but somebody to tie it all together as a midfield general. It will be interesting to see how they handle things if Argentina get the 1st goal.

This Argentina team is seriously deficient in midfield. If France scores 1st, I see no coming back.

Mate, France will bully/own the midfield and Griezmann will take any half chance.......France wins and no Ref will cheat France.

BTW, Croatia is my new team :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

cchinukw wrote:Argentina will wipe the ground with the French team that played today. Yes, the team that had Mbappe on the pitch.

Very dour.

Wait...you know Mbappe didn't come on until the second half and Deschamps made several changes for this almost meaningless group game right?
I'm pretty sure Nzonzi, Lemar, etc won't be starting on Saturday for France.

--------------------------------------------
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

zee wrote:

Mate, France will bully/own the midfield and Griezmann will take any half chance.......France wins and no Ref will cheat France.

Thanks Zee. We need the support. We’re not exactly a media darling.

I’ll really start to believe if we can beat Denmark. Because that’s what I think it will take for the players to really believe. We’ve imploded too many times.

Fingers crossed...but I like what I’ve seen so far.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Argentina should go all the way. Messi must accomplish something
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Open game i think, france has not impressed
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

The France that I saw play England last year is formidable. I hope France are psyched for this game and I hope Pogba has the game of his life in midfield and Mbappe and Friedman are hungry on the day. But I feel Deschamps will contrive to limit Frances attacking prowess through poor selection and tactics. France under a pragmatic manager would be unbeatable
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I cant stand France and Argentina. F$%^ them both. Knowing how FIFA is rigging this WC, I wont be surprised if Argentina wins so Messi can finally meet CR7 at a WC.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
guest83
Egg
Egg

Post by guest83 »

Make the brothers in France bury the cheating crooks :curse:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

mate wrote:
zee wrote:

Thanks Zee. We need the support. We’re not exactly a media darling.

I’ll really start to believe if we can beat Denmark. Because that’s what I think it will take for the players to really believe. We’ve imploded too many times.

Fingers crossed...but I like what I’ve seen so far.
You have my support as well. Your fans are amazing.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

France is the better team but they won't wipe the floor with Argentina. Even in victory, Argentina was poor yesterday and the only prediction I'm comfortable of making is they won't win this WC. Sampaoli has demonstrated an inability to get the most out of his players. Also, what the hell was he thinking starting Higuain over Aguero?