PUNDITS KNEW WHO WE WERE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
PUNDITS KNEW WHO WE WERE

Post by jette1 »

We were still attacking en mass with a draw already secured & only 5 minutes on clock

Why no subs brought in to kill time

With all the coaching crew, technical crew why no advice to bone headed Rohr to slow thing down

Pundits who called the game to argies knew who we were

It took us 4 long years and we still got it wrong
Last edited by jette1 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: PUNDITS KNEW WE ARE USELESS

Post by john12 »

It’s unfair to the players when officials are biased and you still expect them to win
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PUNDITS KNEW WE ARE USELESS

Post by jette1 »

john12 wrote:It’s unfair to the players when officials are biased and you still expect them to win
But our coaching crew failed the players & more reasons why you don't leave it in hands of officials
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."