HOW COULD HAVE MASCHERANO WITH BLOOD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Igugu
Egg
Egg
HOW COULD HAVE MASCHERANO WITH BLOOD

Post by Igugu »

Drenched face been allowed to play for almost 30 Mins without the referee not sent him out to dress the wound? How was that possible?

I watched this match after hearing the score line at work, and I am convinced the ref was incompetent at best; and biased or with slanted judgement against Nigeria overall.
I have always wondered why our players leave their opponents alone in Nigeria's 20/25 yards away from their goal mouth without closely marking them. Only to start a chase in futility after the opponent is gone with the ball. Close marking was how the Icelanders locked the Argentines to a draw score line.
goldenera94
Egg
Egg
Re: HOW COULD HAVE MASCHERANO WITH BLOOD

Post by goldenera94 »

Capt Mikel should have protested to official, and demand that his bleeding, or sub because it is unsafe to play with him actively bleeding. Those are ways to calm pressure and slow down their momentum
Goldenera94
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: HOW COULD HAVE MASCHERANO WITH BLOOD

Post by Kabalega »

I wondered why nobody addressed that issue. Mascerano knew what he was doing though. 9ja should have complained.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu