Ekomg's One Second Lapse in Concentration Cost Us

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Ekomg's One Second Lapse in Concentration Cost Us

Post by Shownoja »

He was caught ball watching, which meant his body shape was wrong and he couldn't see his man make a run. Balogun saw the danger, tracked the player, which left that channel for Rojo to run into.

To be honest, I really don't blame him. At that time, the bench should have seen legs had gone in midfield and brought on the likes of Ogu to close out the game. Th Argies won because they had more experience in the art of winning. The niggled us throughout the first half, committing just enough fouls to stop us from finding fluidity. It was no mistake. It was a plan, and they executed with precision.

That's all history now. We move on. I will like Rohr to stay, but I will also like to see Salisu given more responsibility with the Team B. That side had some very exciting players and they played in the compact manner of the senior team. They and this young team need to get as much exposure to international football as possible in the next 2 years, and preferably not just African teams. It's one thing to play club football in Europe, it's another to play the Europeans at National team level.

We need to expose the boys to more of that experience.
To stop trying is to start dying