EZENWA WOULD HAVE SAVED THAT GOAL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
EZENWA WOULD HAVE SAVED THAT GOAL

Post by jette1 »

Uzoho seems slow to react GROUND balls
Last edited by jette1 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
eyan
Egg
Egg
Re: EZEBWA WOULD HAVE SAVED THAT GOAL

Post by eyan »

jette1 wrote:Uzoho seems slow to react GROUND balls

Been saying that since friendlies.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

He is slow indeed and he is terrible at goal kicks smh.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

That tells you the lemon that Rohr sells to pot belly primitive NFF officials.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Now, CLOWNS want to Blame UZOHO. Ezenwa deserves a hot dirty slap for allowing a young 19 year old boy to collect his shirt in a space of 1 month. I hope him and akpeyi aren’t recalled
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Ezenwa might be quick but he wouldn't have saved it
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Lol Ezenwa is the saviour now?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

Ok this is funny. I needed the comic relief :rotf: :rotf:
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Go to bed all of you.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lol. Ezenwa that was giving up pks left and right during WCQs is now the savior?
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Nobody should blame anyone on the team. This was as good as we could have given.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The pundits are commending the boy and saying he is good enough to move onto to bigger things...trust the blackman to go back to do a hatchet job. Ezenwa ko, Ezeani ni
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

DIMKA76 wrote:Ezenwa might be quick but he wouldn't have saved it
Yes Ezenwa is definetely quicker; saving it is another issue.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Maybe, but he would've conceded others, off the top of my head the Messi free kick and the Higuain one v one.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

The kid did a great job. If you want to blame someone, start from the coach who did not make adjustments quick enough when Pavon and Messi were burning Idowu. That led to the cross which led to the goal.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

green4life wrote:Lol. Ezenwa that was giving up pks left and right during WCQs is now the savior?
Penalty left and right? See as guys dey lie. Uzoho was lucky against Poland. Rohr just have something against home based. Currently Ezenwa is better then Uzoho. His reaction to first goal against croatia was poor. His reaction to the Messi goal was very poor. The truth is he's very slow going down. You need to go watch his matches again. Whether Ezenwa wld have prevented that goal. No one knows but I know the guy is faster than Uzoho.
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

theYemster wrote:
Maybe, but he would've conceded others, off the top of my head the Messi free kick and the Higuain one v one.
You don't know he wld have conceded those shots on goal.
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

oloye wrote:The pundits are commending the boy and saying he is good enough to move onto to bigger things...trust the blackman to go back to do a hatchet job. Ezenwa ko, Ezeani ni
He might get better but he was one of the shitty players.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

eyan wrote:
green4life wrote:Lol. Ezenwa that was giving up pks left and right during WCQs is now the savior?
Penalty left and right? See as guys dey lie. Uzoho was lucky against Poland. Rohr just have something against home based. Currently Ezenwa is better then Uzoho. His reaction to first goal against croatia was poor. His reaction to the Messi goal was very poor. The truth is he's very slow going down. You need to go watch his matches again. Whether Ezenwa wld have prevented that goal. No one knows but I know the guy is faster than Uzoho.
He gave up 2 pks during qualifiers against Cameroon and Algeria. He's not good enough. Uzoho is much better without a doubt. The sight of watching Ezenwa flapping air when going for with aerial balls in this WC would've been a sad thing to endure. Kudos to Rohr from sparing us that pain. :clap:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

juventuss wrote:The kid did a great job. If you want to blame someone, start from the coach who did not make adjustments quick enough when Pavon and Messi were burning Idowu. That led to the cross which led to the goal.
Except you want the coach to enter the pitch and score!

No need blaming anyone but disappointed with Iheanacho, Ighalo and to some extent Victor Moses. If they have done their job, outcome will be different!

Our strikers did not put the ball in the net!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EZENWA WOULD HAVE SAVED THAT GOAL

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Kid that saved a Messi freekick ? ok o ...thank God rohr helped open our eyes to the kid we had forgotten. @ 19 he is destined for greater things.

many GK's don face messi freekick move after the ball enter net..Yet he is slow lol.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Robotnik wrote:Nobody should blame anyone on the team. This was as good as we could have given.

Not true, the SE could have done better, iwobi for etebo as early as the 60th minute, Ebuehi for Moses as early as the 70th minute, it's a team game, Rohr was clueless on the ability of his players. The coach is to blame.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EZENWA WOULD HAVE SAVED THAT GOAL

Post by anikulapo »

Wish Ikeme didn’t fall sick. His play before the illness was amazing
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.