Ighalo post match comments

F360
Ighalo post match comments

Post by F360 »

Did anyone see/read Ighalo post match as he supposedly said this.
I hope this is false reporting as I haven't seen any mention by KOC or others...if he really said that

Why bring race into it? The ref made the wrong call but I don't think it has anything to do with race. The ref didn't make Ighalo bring out his wastepipeness in front of goal.

--------------------------------------------
Re: Ighalo post match comments

I hope he did not say that...he should be gutted that he did not put a simple chance away.

Had he dispatched there would be no need for any such rambling. True or false, the only thing for discussion heres whether he jumps or is pushed out of the national team.

I’m sorry but you guys are forking mad saying you hope he didn’t say it. It’s time for it to be said because this organization is either biased towards smaller teams or outright RACIST. He was quick to blow for the argentines while dismissing us most times. First half, PENALTY, 2nd half Penalty (no call) upon all the VAR this man awards 4 minutes. Yesterday, the same corrupt practices happened

Please Ighalo is easy to cry racism when your foot seized, you had a few opportunities, that falls to Messi, ball in the net

opine

Post by opine »

Are we talking about the same "racist" Ref that gave us a penalty that we wouldn't have batted an eye over if he hadn't or another one?

Biko, Ighalo should apologize to the fans for a horrendous miss or Sharrrapppp!
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
Bobo Dan

Post by Bobo Dan »

Who’s even interviewing him?
Dude should be abandoned in Russia
This loss is partly on him
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

He is trying to deflect attention from his miss.
It was a penalty, but if he had taken his chance, we wont be having this discussion.

Instead of blaming the ref, he should take a good look in the mirror and ask himself what he needs to do to remain relevant for the next few years.

F360 wrote:Did anyone see/read Ighalo post match as he supposedly said this.
I hope this is false reporting as I haven't seen any mention by KOC or others...if he really said that

Why bring race into it? The ref made the wrong call but I don't think it has anything to do with race. The ref didn't make Ighalo bring out his wastepipeness in front of goal.
If Ighalo posted this.....then he is the greatest African hero :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

john12 wrote:I’m sorry but you guys are forking mad saying you hope he didn’t say it. It’s time for it to be said because this organization is either biased towards smaller teams or outright RACIST. He was quick to blow for the argentines while dismissing us most times. First half, PENALTY, 2nd half Penalty (no call) upon all the VAR this man awards 4 minutes. Yesterday, the same corrupt practices happened
Mscheewww! Bros John12, I agree with you my brother. I fail to see how the ball-to-hand was NOT a penalty. Also, I fail to see how our coach did NOT see the Argentinians attacking us constantly through Idowu's side of the field.

Fifa is corrupt

charlie wrote:He is trying to deflect attention from his miss.
It was a penalty, but if he had taken his chance, we wont be having this discussion.

Instead of blaming the ref, he should take a good look in the mirror and ask himself what he needs to do to remain relevant for the next few years.
Shut the #$%$ up :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

The goal at his mercy, then misfires, then of course, racism, man am tired

Sorry dude, maybe you should be playing as a defender or something.

How many clear chances should a striker have to do some bloody finishing?

The ref was fair.

Anyone who insults Ighalo is a human waste and I mean it..the cheats at fifa gave the game to Argentina

F360 wrote:Did anyone see/read Ighalo post match as he supposedly said this.

So it was reverse racism made him award Nigeria the first PK and deny Argentina a late one? :? :roll:

I agree I hope it's a bs story.

dhoney

Post by dhoney »

opine wrote:Are we talking about the same "racist" Ref that gave us a penalty that we wouldn't have batted an eye over if he hadn't or another one?

...and you think if it had been against us, the ref wouldn't have called it.
FIFA is a joke. If there was no VAR, I would not mind. How can you nod the ball against your own hand and you call that ball to hand.
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".

john12 wrote:I’m sorry but you guys are forking mad saying you hope he didn’t say it. It’s time for it to be said because this organization is either biased towards smaller teams or outright RACIST. He was quick to blow for the argentines while dismissing us most times. First half, PENALTY, 2nd half Penalty (no call) upon all the VAR this man awards 4 minutes. Yesterday, the same corrupt practices happened
:clap: :clap: .....thanks Ighalo, time for someone to call out these FIFA criminals. :curse:

zee wrote:
charlie wrote:He is trying to deflect attention from his miss.

Shut the #$%$ up :curse:
Eloquent as usual...

opine wrote:Are we talking about the same "racist" Ref that gave us a penalty that we wouldn't have batted an eye over if he hadn't or another one?

No mind them. Ighalo that missed an open net. This ref in my view favoured us. He could not give the second penalty because it was accidendal moreover the ball fell nicely for Ighalo only for him to hoof it.

oscar52 wrote:

No mind them. Ighalo that missed an open net. This ref in my view favoured us. He could not give the second penalty because it was accidendal moreover the ball fell nicely for Ighalo only for him to hoof it.
I hate dumbos. :curse:

I hope the FA asks questions in public about the high boot that didn't get called and an explanation for the handball. If VAR is to be trusted, then it needs to be applied evenly.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

Rojo handball was not deliberate, we are out, everyone angry, we looking for scape goats, right now, Rohr, racism and ref are the obvious targets except Ighalo left or right foot made in China!
Last edited by marko on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.