Ighalo post match comments

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

F360
Egg
Egg
Ighalo post match comments

Post by F360 »

Did anyone see/read Ighalo post match as he supposedly said this.
I hope this is false reporting as I haven't seen any mention by KOC or others...if he really said that

Why bring race into it? The ref made the wrong call but I don't think it has anything to do with race. The ref didn't make Ighalo bring out his wastepipeness in front of goal.

--------------------------------------------
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ighalo post match comments

Post by oloye »

I hope he did not say that...he should be gutted that he did not put a simple chance away.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Had he dispatched there would be no need for any such rambling. True or false, the only thing for discussion heres whether he jumps or is pushed out of the national team.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I’m sorry but you guys are forking mad saying you hope he didn’t say it. It’s time for it to be said because this organization is either biased towards smaller teams or outright RACIST. He was quick to blow for the argentines while dismissing us most times. First half, PENALTY, 2nd half Penalty (no call) upon all the VAR this man awards 4 minutes. Yesterday, the same corrupt practices happened
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Please Ighalo is easy to cry racism when your foot seized, you had a few opportunities, that falls to Messi, ball in the net
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

Are we talking about the same "racist" Ref that gave us a penalty that we wouldn't have batted an eye over if he hadn't or another one?

Biko, Ighalo should apologize to the fans for a horrendous miss or Sharrrapppp!
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bobo Dan »

Who’s even interviewing him?
Dude should be abandoned in Russia
This loss is partly on him
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

He is trying to deflect attention from his miss.
It was a penalty, but if he had taken his chance, we wont be having this discussion.

Instead of blaming the ref, he should take a good look in the mirror and ask himself what he needs to do to remain relevant for the next few years.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

F360 wrote:Did anyone see/read Ighalo post match as he supposedly said this.
I hope this is false reporting as I haven't seen any mention by KOC or others...if he really said that

Why bring race into it? The ref made the wrong call but I don't think it has anything to do with race. The ref didn't make Ighalo bring out his wastepipeness in front of goal.
If Ighalo posted this.....then he is the greatest African hero :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

john12 wrote:I’m sorry but you guys are forking mad saying you hope he didn’t say it. It’s time for it to be said because this organization is either biased towards smaller teams or outright RACIST. He was quick to blow for the argentines while dismissing us most times. First half, PENALTY, 2nd half Penalty (no call) upon all the VAR this man awards 4 minutes. Yesterday, the same corrupt practices happened
Mscheewww! Bros John12, I agree with you my brother. I fail to see how the ball-to-hand was NOT a penalty. Also, I fail to see how our coach did NOT see the Argentinians attacking us constantly through Idowu's side of the field.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Fifa is corrupt
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

charlie wrote:He is trying to deflect attention from his miss.
It was a penalty, but if he had taken his chance, we wont be having this discussion.

Instead of blaming the ref, he should take a good look in the mirror and ask himself what he needs to do to remain relevant for the next few years.
Shut the #$%$ up :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The goal at his mercy, then misfires, then of course, racism, man am tired
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Sorry dude, maybe you should be playing as a defender or something.

How many clear chances should a striker have to do some bloody finishing?

The ref was fair.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Anyone who insults Ighalo is a human waste and I mean it..the cheats at fifa gave the game to Argentina
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

F360 wrote:Did anyone see/read Ighalo post match as he supposedly said this.

So it was reverse racism made him award Nigeria the first PK and deny Argentina a late one? :? :roll:

I agree I hope it's a bs story.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

opine wrote:Are we talking about the same "racist" Ref that gave us a penalty that we wouldn't have batted an eye over if he hadn't or another one?

...and you think if it had been against us, the ref wouldn't have called it.
FIFA is a joke. If there was no VAR, I would not mind. How can you nod the ball against your own hand and you call that ball to hand.
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:I’m sorry but you guys are forking mad saying you hope he didn’t say it. It’s time for it to be said because this organization is either biased towards smaller teams or outright RACIST. He was quick to blow for the argentines while dismissing us most times. First half, PENALTY, 2nd half Penalty (no call) upon all the VAR this man awards 4 minutes. Yesterday, the same corrupt practices happened
:clap: :clap: .....thanks Ighalo, time for someone to call out these FIFA criminals. :curse:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

zee wrote:
charlie wrote:He is trying to deflect attention from his miss.

Shut the #$%$ up :curse:
Eloquent as usual...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

opine wrote:Are we talking about the same "racist" Ref that gave us a penalty that we wouldn't have batted an eye over if he hadn't or another one?

No mind them. Ighalo that missed an open net. This ref in my view favoured us. He could not give the second penalty because it was accidendal moreover the ball fell nicely for Ighalo only for him to hoof it.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oscar52 wrote:

No mind them. Ighalo that missed an open net. This ref in my view favoured us. He could not give the second penalty because it was accidendal moreover the ball fell nicely for Ighalo only for him to hoof it.
I hate dumbos. :curse:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

I hope the FA asks questions in public about the high boot that didn't get called and an explanation for the handball. If VAR is to be trusted, then it needs to be applied evenly.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Rojo handball was not deliberate, we are out, everyone angry, we looking for scape goats, right now, Rohr, racism and ref are the obvious targets except Ighalo left or right foot made in China!
Last edited by marko on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marko