Video: Leon Balogun Forever Grateful to Forumer Patrick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

niyi
Egg
Egg
Video: Leon Balogun Forever Grateful to Forumer Patrick

Post by niyi »

or former forumer since he was banned
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Video: Leon Balogun Forever Grateful to Forumer Patrick

Post by bushboy »

Nice! I remember Patrick well. He was a tireless advocate if lesser known Naija players all over Europe. I wonder why he stopped posting.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

bushboy wrote:Nice! I remember Patrick well. He was a tireless advocate if lesser known Naija players all over Europe. I wonder why he stopped posting.
Disagreement with mods because he replied harshly to people who accused him of being an agent. That led to a ban and he chose not to come back after the ban.

He was my favourite forumer by a distance. Of these current set of players, he probably introduced at least 3-4 of them including Ogu, Ebuehi and Balogun and he did all this while not getting paid by anybody.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bushboy wrote:Nice! I remember Patrick well. He was a tireless advocate if lesser known Naija players all over Europe. I wonder why he stopped posting.
Yup, and he got insulted for it plenty. nice that he got the shoutout too. Was advocating for a lot of these guys before Pinnick.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It was because of that jinx muyiwalawal. ... some people preferred lawal, because of his worthless gossips that added nothing to the SE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

niyi wrote:
Disagreement with mods because he replied harshly to people who accused him of being an agent. That led to a ban and he chose not to come back after the ban.

He was my favourite forumer by a distance. Of these current set of players, he probably introduced at least 3-4 of them including Ogu, Ebuehi and Balogun and he did all this while not getting paid by anybody.
That's not how it happened.

But then again, you guys always tell stories.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Up Naija!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Needless to say, one is privy to the goings on in Patogate. It had everything to do with a despotic megalomaniac often found sweetening masonic handshakes with
pen a factual account entitled: Celly Potter and the Prisoner of Cybaskeran.
Last edited by Coach on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Patrick added more substance to Nigerian football the Muyiwa.

The latter was leaking our starting XI to the whole world, and that is somehow meant to be beneficial?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

How do you know that he got no pay from anyone?? I’m not accusing him of being an agent but knowing people in NFF big wigs that can invite your boys is huge
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

john12 wrote:How do you know that he got no pay from anyone?? I’m not accusing him of being an agent but knowing people in NFF big wigs that can invite your boys is huge
Where's the evidence you're not a serial killer?

Normal people wait to see an evidence of something before accusing others.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Cellular wrote:
niyi wrote:

Hmm. I remember things differently then. I'll wait for your version of the story but this is how I remember it (without prejudice).
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

niyi wrote:
Cellular wrote:
niyi wrote:

Hmm. I remember things differently then. I'll wait for your version of the story but this is how I remember it (without prejudice).
The forum has a search function.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Cellular wrote:
niyi wrote:

Cellu, we have to bring him back because of our footy.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Wonderful story. Again, yet another example of Mikel's class.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

ojafranpa wrote:
Cellular wrote:
niyi wrote:

Cellu, we have to bring him back because of our footy.
He chose to stop posting. No one stopped him from posting.
There are several threads addressing the Patrick issue.
I am a fan of Patrick but he has chosen not to come back after an administrative action was taken against him.
If you want to know more, please, use the search function.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

niyi wrote: or former forumer since he was banned

How do you know the guy he was referring to is Patrick? Is Patrick's real name David?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
niyi wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
People love to write their Nollywood stories sha....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

1naija wrote:
niyi wrote: or former forumer since he was banned

How do you know the guy he was referring to is Patrick? Is Patrick's real name David?
Patrick introduced him to Calvin who introduced him to NFF
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

I don't know book o. But what's the difference between Cellular'sversion of events and mine?
Cellular wrote: I am a fan of Patrick but he has chosen not to come back after an administrative action was taken against him.
If you want to know more, please, use the search function.
niyi wrote:
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

niyi wrote:

Biggest one he intro'd was Carl Ikeme. Not sure if it was he who intro'd Ebuehi.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

metalalloy wrote:Wonderful story. Again, yet another example of Mikel's class.
He wasn't even the captain yet at that time if I recall. He's been doing the skippo's job both on & off the pitch for a long time. :clap:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Patrick is a tireless lover of Nigerian football. He spends his time and resources in searching for players of Nigerian heritage who can add value to our national teams and he does it without any financial inducement. As a matter of fact, he would cut you off if you suggested a financial angle to him. He introduced the likes of Ogu, Ekong, Ebuehi, Simon, Olayinka, Madu, Bonaventure, Amuzie, Idowu, Simi etc to our attention.
Calvin on the other hand is the typical Nigerian journalist/agent.
I am happy