Morocco send complaints about referees with video evidence

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wazobia
Egg
Egg
Morocco send complaints about referees with video evidence

Post by wazobia »

Here are the eight, controversial situations that Morocco's football federation sent to FIFA. The FRMF have filed an official complaint about the refereeing in their games against Portugal and Spain.
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Morocco send complaints about referees with video eviden

Post by marutimon »

Senegal and Nigeria should add there's. Mane should have had a penalty, as should have Nigeria for handball.

The calls just overly favor the big teams.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

CAF should be taking this up but they are too weak, Morocco should be taking FIFA to court for bringing the game into disrepute but next time score goals as well
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

These bad calls not only robs african teams, it demoralizes them because they don't ever believe they can win
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

marutimon wrote:Senegal and Nigeria should add there's. Mane should have had a penalty, as should have Nigeria for handball.

Nigeria should take ighalo to court for screwing us up
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

I'd like to see FIFA's official response to this. Those were some very blatant calls.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

FIFA will not do anything, CAF should be taking this up on behalf of Morocco, sometimes life is tough

Marko
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

marko wrote:
marutimon wrote:Senegal and Nigeria should add there's. Mane should have had a penalty, as should have Nigeria for handball.

Nigeria should take ighalo to court for screwing us up
Ighalo should have buried it and there would be no debate.
But as it stands there is. And you can't but help see a pattern.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Forget about it. It’s an exercise in futility. The pk reversal today following the foul on Mane took the cake. And for jara on top are our brothers here justifying the theft. I won’t name names but in closing, I send my warm regards to my brother, txj. :mrgreen:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The moroccan game was bizarre, the ref brought that game into disrepute, CAF is not strong, imagine UEFA telling FIFA to screw themselves and threatening to break away from FIFA, see that what having a strong body means, they fight for the rights of europeans, football is big business, multi billion a year, only the strong survives

Marko
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

green4life wrote:Forget about it. It’s an exercise in futility. The pk reversal today following the foul on Mane took the cake. And for jara on top are our brothers here justifying the theft. I won’t name names but in closing, I send my warm regards to my brother, txj. :mrgreen:
Terrible call. Mane was brought down. Yes, the defender touched the ball, but he took out the player first. Not the type of decision that should be overturned.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Lime i said, if Africans feel angry, they should threaten FIFA with withdrawal from their organised competitions

Marko
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Morocco were robbed in daylight against both Spain and Portugal, especially against Spain.

Senegal should have been awarded that penalty.

Nigeria was not robbed, we were given a 50/50 penalty, the other ones were not penalties to be honest. We need to stop being emotional.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

The poor officiating against African countries should embarrass Giani Infantino.
Prior to VAR, the refs have always been anti-African. VAR has made little difference.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Pique did enough to warrant two red cards in that match. And as for the corner...the ref himself pointed to the left but allowed the corner to be taken on the wrong side. Absolute shambles!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I don already tell una day WORLD CUP na SCAM but typical delusional no go listen
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:Forget about it. It’s an exercise in futility. The pk reversal today following the foul on Mane took the cake. And for jara on top are our brothers here justifying the theft. I won’t name names but in closing, I send my warm regards to my brother, txj. :mrgreen:

Wailers everywhere :oops: :oops: :oops:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Nothing will change for even the 2030 World cup. Take care of business like South Korea did against Germany and there won't be time for whining and wailing!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

The both Croatia & the Argies, committed a lot of fouls on our players which were largely overlooked by the officials. All we ask is for a level playing field with respect to officiating ...... we can accept a loss but not as a result of poor officiating or cheating
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

KPOM!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

vancity eagle wrote:Morocco were robbed in daylight against both Spain and Portugal, especially against Spain.

Senegal should have been awarded that penalty.

Nigeria was not robbed, we were given a 50/50 penalty, the other ones were not penalties to be honest. We need to stop being emotional.
Agree. Morocco and Senegal were cheated but not Nigeria. Ball went from head to hand and then landed nicely for Ighalo, who had all the time and space to control the ball and bury it.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Nigeria will NOT file anything, so is CAF. Those who are supposed to file the complaints are looking to become official members of FIFA in some capacity; therefore, filing complaint(s) might kill their ambitions.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.