Ebuehi storms away from Mixed Zone unhappy with Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ebuehi storms away from Mixed Zone unhappy with Rohr

Post by metalalloy »

cchinukw wrote:Ayo now is effectively a purveyor of fake news. :lol: :lol:
now? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Cellular wrote:
wale1974 wrote:MODS.................How long shall we allow this nonsense?
But he has a link to the news na.

You mean a link to his own site where we fabricated the news?
Is this how you guys run this forum now?? I know Nigerians can be corrupt but this is some next level $hit.....
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

charlie wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Is this how you guys run this forum now?? I know Nigerians can be corrupt but this is some next level $hit.....
You don't have to read his site.

Forum rules provides that you post a valid URL to any news you lift from other sites. He has done that.

It is left for forumers to decided on the authenticity of the news report.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Cellular wrote:
charlie wrote:
Cellular wrote:

You don't have to read his site.

Forum rules provides that you post a valid URL to any news you lift from other sites. He has done that.

It is left for forumers to decided on the authenticity of the news report.
I dont read or eat junk.
I am just saying if the forum rules dictate a link is provided, then it means corrupt people can just provide links to their own fabrications, and call it whatever.

I understand the challenge you have to deal with. You cant validate every news source is legit, I get it. But when you allow people to get away with stunts like this, you mess with the integrity of this forum (or whats left of it). And there is a price to pay for that eventually.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cellular wrote:
A link to BS... There has to be some rule against this blatant spreading of false information.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:
A link to BS... There has to be some rule against this blatant spreading of false information.
Ayo's site is worse than ANS or OwnGoal.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cellular wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:
BUT how do you want CE to verify the news????

Why do you people clink a link of someone that you all know is LYING! No be him write a match report that he never watched? It is people on CE that encourages him to continue with his stunts.

Well, as agency no pay this time.........
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

F360 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I was with Ebuehi and Rohr after the game. This story is complete BS!
Stop being silly. Where were you with them?

To our (CE) knowledge, Ugbowo was in Russia.

Were you in Russia and were you in the mixed zone?
In his dream! He can fabricate any story. Unbelievable.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Ayo's site is worse than ANS or OwnGoal.
:rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I was with Ebuehi and Rohr after the game. This story is complete BS!
He was in St Petersburg. He has pictures with several players before the game so he is a more credible source than you are.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

aruako1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
He was in St Petersburg. He has pictures with several players before the game so he is a more credible source than you are.
I was at the team hotel right after the game until almost 4am. Troost, Ebuehi, Onazi, Idowu, Omeruo, Ighalo (albeit briefly), Balogun and Elderson were all there with us along with Rohr.

Ebuehi was talking to Rohr, there was no bad blood at all. His folks then showed up and they proceeded to a meeting with Nike rep for a while with Troost joining them. I spoke to Tyronne afterwards. He is HAPPY to be a Super Eagle and was disappointed like the rest of us that we did not win. Rohr was chillin with the Idowu family drinking wine and said his focus was on the Nations Cup.

Stop making $#% up.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mods lock this thread , this is upsetting..Ayo is a false it
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Ugbowo wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I was at the team hotel right after the game until almost 4am. Troost, Ebuehi, Onazi, Idowu, Omeruo, Ighalo (albeit briefly), Balogun and Elderson were all there with us along with Rohr.

Ebuehi was talking to Rohr, there was no bad blood at all. His folks then showed up and they proceeded to a meeting with Nike rep for a while with Troost joining them. I spoke to Tyronne afterwards. He is HAPPY to be a Super Eagle and was disappointed like the rest of us that we did not win. Rohr was chillin with the Idowu family drinking wine and said his focus was on the Nations Cup.

Stop making $#% up.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This is both funny, and not funny. Na wa for Ayo abi na Aro. Anyway, this is surprise only for those who don't know him. :lol:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ugbowo wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Stop making $#% up.
Your head no dey house for trying to explain things to CE most famous LIAR! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

wanaj0 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Why do you people clink a link of someone that you all know is LYING! No be him write a match report that he never watched? It is people on CE that encourages him to continue with his stunts.

Oga, as long as he provides a URL, he can post anything football related. It is left for you guys to call him out if he is lying.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Ugbowo wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Stop making $#% up.
Oga Wanaj0, you see how it is done? :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cellular wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Oga, as long as he provides a URL, he can post anything football related. It is left for you guys to call him out if he is lying.

Uncle, I respectfully (due to your age) disagree with your interpretation of the rules. If your interpretation is what we have to go by now, then you should change the rule below to say you can knowingly post a fabricated story as long as you provide a URL. Sooner or later someone who we don't like, like Kongi, bigpokey or even princess will fabricate his own story and then we will have a problem.

My one cent. I need the other cent for lunch.
While we encourage open discussions, every Forumer agrees to not post inappropriate material or topics. This includes but not limited to the following:
- content which is knowingly false,
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote:
Cellular wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Uncle, I respectfully (due to your age) disagree with your interpretation of the rules. If your interpretation is what we have to go by now, then you should change the rule below to say you can knowingly post a fabricated story as long as you provide a URL. Sooner or later someone who we don't like, like Kongi, bigpokey or even princess will fabricate his own story and then we will have a problem.

While we encourage open discussions, every Forumer agrees to not post inappropriate material or topics. This includes but not limited to the following:
Good point senior Uncle. But I don't know if the story is false until it is proven otherwise.
If his website peddles false news we will need more incidence of such falsehoods before we can do anything.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Uncle Cell, Ayo has repeatedly posted fake news on these pages from his site. How much more do you need to see? :D The only "rules" that apply on this site are those against parental abuse. Apart from that, it is a free for all and you can say anything you want.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:
Cellular wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Good point senior Uncle. But I don't know if the story is false until it is proven otherwise.
If his website peddles false news we will need more incidence of such falsehoods before we can do anything.
Come on now Cellular. You just dey do like say na this be the first fabu when Ayo don post from him blog. :sneaky:

I'm sure there were posters who were pounced on in the past with zero tolerance shown to them.

DO THE RIGHT THING AND LOCK THIS THREAD. The forum rules back you up to the hilt. He can explain later.
Last edited by cchinukw on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

metalalloy wrote:Uncle Cell, Ayo has repeatedly posted fake news on these pages from his site. How much more do you need to see? :D The only "rules" that apply on this site are those against parental abuse. Apart from that, it is a free for all and you can say anything you want.
In that case I didn't want to say it but Gernot Rohr is my stepdad so you have to ban everyone who has spoken ill of him.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cellular wrote:
1naija wrote:
Cellular wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cellular wrote:

What proof do you need besides Uncle Ugbowo's eyewitness account with picture evidence? That's like Eddy Murphy said in one of his old standup shows that if his wife caught him on top of a girl he will deny the act as ask her.. who do you believe, me your husband or your lying mudaFk-ing eyes?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.