Ebuehi storms away from Mixed Zone unhappy with Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ebuehi storms away from Mixed Zone unhappy with Rohr

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Tyronne Ebuehi said to be unhappy with Rohr for not introducing him against Argentina - See more at: https://goo.gl/cYTrKh

Rohr dropped the ball big time. With 10 minutes to go, he should have made a double substitution bringing on Tyronne Ebuehi and John Ogu for Bryan Idowu and Ahmed Musa.

That would most likely have shut up shop and sealed the game. We conceded too much possession in the last 10 minutes for comfort.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ebuehi storms away from Mixed Zone unhappy with Rohr

Post by Senator WIRES »

AYO!!! tori olorun!! :lol: you conjure the story and you are replying to yourself :lol: Did you interview EBUEHI?
TUFIAKWA :oops:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I was with Ebuehi and Rohr after the game. This story is complete BS!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Maybe, but I feel that if Ebeuhi had been introduced to help out on the left side (or for Moses), Nigeria would have closed out the game.

Idowu had in general a good game, but was bushed.

Rohr needed to react earlier.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Tyronne Ebuehi said to be unhappy with Rohr for not introducing him against Argentina - See more at: https://goo.gl/cYTrKh

Rohr dropped the ball big time. With 10 minutes to go, he should have made a double substitution bringing on Tyronne Ebuehi and John Ogu for Bryan Idowu and Ahmed Musa.

That would most likely have shut up shop and sealed the game. We conceded too much possession in the last 10 minutes for comfort.
Egbon, o ga o. You too?
yes o
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:agree: :agree: :agree: Everyone who watched the game can tell Argentina channeled majority of their attacks through our left (Idowu's) side of the field. I believe - strongly - if Ebuehi was brought-in we would not have lost the game
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Odas wrote::agree: :agree: :agree: Everyone who watched the game can tell Argentina channeled majority of their attacks through our left (Idowu's) side of the field. I believe - strongly - if Ebuehi was brought-in we would not have lost the game
Yup on for moses, we might have gotten a goal
Oya back to the matter
open and close
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

medicine after death
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

marutimon wrote:Maybe, but I feel that if Ebeuhi had been introduced to help out on the left side (or for Moses), Nigeria would have closed out the game.

Idowu had in general a good game, but was bushed.

Rohr needed to react earlier.
Nah he needed to act not react. He had no time to react with Simmy coming in with barely a minute left of regulation time to play. It showed frazzled thinking by Rohr. He should have sent in fresh legs to cut the source of the crosses.
Instead, he looked on like a clueless spectator. Trust me NFA will live to regret the decision to retain Rohr. This is where it all goes downhill.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Tyronne Ebuehi said to be unhappy with Rohr for not introducing him against Argentina - See more at: https://goo.gl/cYTrKh

Junk Jorno to the highest order :lol: :lol:
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

MODS.................How long shall we allow this nonsense?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Why do you feel compelled to make $hit up?
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

wale1974 wrote:MODS.................How long shall we allow this nonsense?
Welcome to selective moderating, ...and with extreme prejudice. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ayo now is effectively a purveyor of fake news. :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

But he has a link to the news na.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Ayo should be banned from this forum for some time. There aren't many things more dangerous than forged stories (aka fake news), particularly when the forger then benefits from being able to comment as he pleases on his own subterfuge, and materially by driving traffic to his own shop.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Polly wrote:Ayo should be banned from this forum for some time. There aren't many things more dangerous than forged stories (aka fake news), particularly when the forger then benefits from being able to comment as he pleases on his own subterfuge, and materially by driving traffic to his own shop.
Envy and jealousy has never got anyone anywhere in life. Your bad belle will only ruin you!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ugbowo wrote:I was with Ebuehi and Rohr after the game. This story is complete BS!
Stop being silly. Where were you with them?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I was with Ebuehi and Rohr after the game. This story is complete BS!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

But you were with them from your bedroom :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Polly wrote:Ayo should be banned from this forum for some time. There aren't many things more dangerous than forged stories (aka fake news), particularly when the forger then benefits from being able to comment as he pleases on his own subterfuge, and materially by driving traffic to his own shop.
Envy and jealousy has never got anyone anywhere in life. Your bad belle will only ruin you!
I am talking higher principles. Journalism is the accurate reporting of the news, not conjecture or emotion. I have no competition with you. Tell the truth and I will honour you; offer manipulation and propaganda and I cannot. You have nothing I envy.
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

To our (CE) knowledge, Ugbowo was in Russia.

Were you in Russia and were you in the mixed zone?

--------------------------------------------
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

you like to waste your time :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Cellular wrote:
But he has a link to the news na.
With all due respect, how can a made-up story by an individual be allowed,
even with that individual's private link?
Let's simply admit that some herein are allowed special privileges, and move on.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges