End of Season: Nigeria's Top 20 players 20/21 season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tracking SE players and clubsides - WEEK 12 (Nov 5 - Nov

Post by maceo4 »

Not inviting Onazi when we are thin in midfield has been Rohr's oddest decision, there must have been a falling out somewhere. Obi on the other hand I understand, his team is bottom of Serie A and are pretty horrible. I can see him dropping to the Serie B with this useless team. His goal was simply luck, outside of that he just wasn't involved enough.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

maceo4 wrote:Not inviting Onazi when we are thin in midfield has been Rohr's oddest decision, there must have been a falling out somewhere. Obi on the other hand I understand, his team is bottom of Serie A and are pretty horrible. I can see him dropping to the Serie B with this useless team. His goal was simply luck, outside of that he just wasn't involved enough.
From what i hear, Onazi was due to indiscipline and if that's true, i support 300%.

As for Obi, even if they get relegated, he woudl get anoter Serie A suitor. He is a Serie A veteran.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

ONUACHI TO PORTO

Danish side FC Midtjylland are bracing up for the potential exit of their lanky Nigerian forward Paul Onuachu who has emerged as a prime target for Portuguese giants FC Porto.

Porto are keen on the 24 year old who has scored nine goals in 14 games this season, one short than his overall tally of ten goals from 22 games last season in the Danish League.

Onuachu is also keen on a move away to help him realise his dream of playing for the senior national team of Nigeria but Midtjylland, the club he has been playing for since 2013 are not ‎willing to let him go cheaply.

A fee in the region of €15m has been quoted by the Danish side from Porto when they made their first approach for the Nigerian, something the agent of the forward terms as outrageous.

” We all know negotiations will no doubt take place. But a fee that high could potentially drive suitors away. I’m not saying he isn’t worth that much but the club should be considerate enough to let him leave as he has been faithful to them since his transfer”, he told Owngoalnigeria.com.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/11/16/ag ... l-onuachu/
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

chief nfachairman wrote:ONUACHI TO PORTO

Danish side FC Midtjylland are bracing up for the potential exit of their lanky Nigerian forward Paul Onuachu who has emerged as a prime target for Portuguese giants FC Porto.

Porto are keen on the 24 year old who has scored nine goals in 14 games this season, one short than his overall tally of ten goals from 22 games last season in the Danish League.

Onuachu is also keen on a move away to help him realise his dream of playing for the senior national team of Nigeria but Midtjylland, the club he has been playing for since 2013 are not ‎willing to let him go cheaply.

A fee in the region of €15m has been quoted by the Danish side from Porto when they made their first approach for the Nigerian, something the agent of the forward terms as outrageous.

” We all know negotiations will no doubt take place. But a fee that high could potentially drive suitors away. I’m not saying he isn’t worth that much but the club should be considerate enough to let him leave as he has been faithful to them since his transfer”, he told Owngoalnigeria.com.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/11/16/ag ... l-onuachu/
Can he bench Abubakar and Mariga?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Chief, good work
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Paveman wrote:Chief, good work
Thanks bro
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

chief nfachairman wrote:Quick Analysis

*Rohr has invited most Nigerian Players that are currently HOT, intop form and starting regular except Joel who scored in Serie A this weekend and Onazi who has been posting some spectacular performances this season.

*From the list of invites, Simon Moses is still not up to scratch. He is barely playing games in the Laliga. If this doesnt change, Sylvester Igboun (who plays from the left, right and attacking midfield and has 4 goals) is killing it and can be a replacement or Eduok in Turkey (5goals).

*Leon and Awaziem are stuck to the bench and should make a move by midseason if this bencholomia continues

*Anderson Esiti is back to been a starter. He is currently Nigeria's best midfielder not currently invited by ROhr but if he keeps up, should be in the next list.

*We need to keep an eye on Paul Onuachi (Scored again this wekend, 9Goals), Samuel Adegbenro (2goals) and Stephen Odey (7 Goals).

Left Winger

[/video]
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

so this thread has been idle for sometime. I got really really busy; was heavily involved in the 2019 Presidential elections unfortunately, we are stuck with a president that is leading the nation to a bleak future.

Secondly, it takes a whole lot, watching matches, following up ratings etc for over 70 players. Would be nice if someone else could join in on this from next season.

Well, this season is virtually over. I would be doing a season round up, with season stats on each player, videos and ofcourse rating them.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Thanks. I really appreciate the hard work you do. It must be very time consuming and exhausting. Maybe for next season we can "regionalise" responsibility for the updates among CE volunteers? Since 80% of the forum are watching the EPL and La Liga weekly, I imagine you could get updates directly from them without watching those leagues yurself. Then that would leave you free to watch our players in other leagues.

I imagine that probably 80% of the SE squad are congregated mostly at clubs in in 4-5 leagues anyway (EPL, La Liga, League 1, Turkey). Then there are a sprinkling in other countries (China, Germany, Denmark etc).
chief nfachairman wrote:so this thread has been idle for sometime. I got really really busy; was heavily involved in the 2019 Presidential elections unfortunately, we are stuck with a president that is leading the nation to a bleak future.

Secondly, it takes a whole lot, watching matches, following up ratings etc for over 70 players. Would be nice if someone else could join in on this from next season.

Well, this season is virtually over. I would be doing a season round up, with season stats on each player, videos and ofcourse rating them.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

wiseone wrote:Thanks. I really appreciate the hard work you do. It must be very time consuming and exhausting. Maybe for next season we can "regionalise" responsibility for the updates among CE volunteers? Since 80% of the forum are watching the EPL and La Liga weekly, I imagine you could get updates directly from them without watching those leagues yurself. Then that would leave you free to watch our players in other leagues.

I imagine that probably 80% of the SE squad are congregated mostly at clubs in in 4-5 leagues anyway (EPL, La Liga, League 1, Turkey). Then there are a sprinkling in other countries (China, Germany, Denmark etc).
chief nfachairman wrote:so this thread has been idle for sometime. I got really really busy; was heavily involved in the 2019 Presidential elections unfortunately, we are stuck with a president that is leading the nation to a bleak future.

I would be happy to help. I had started something similar myself and also did not manage to keep it up.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Below is how our players fared this season in Europe and their quality level.

61 Total number of players covered.

9 players in the Top Quality/ World Class bracket.
17 players in the Quality Bracket.
17 players in good form.
11 players in terrible form or very backwater leagues.
5 players injured or retired from national team.

This is a color scheme of Top Nigerian Players, League quality and club performance.
*Top Quality or World Class! Very Good standing (Top 5 Leagues and Pedigree teasms in CL - Porto, Gala, etc): Must also Play regularly for their clubs
*Quality! Good standing (Next 5 leagues - Belgium, Dutch, Portugal, Turkey, Russia): Must play regularly. Also includes super Subs in Green category.
*Good form/ Top Form. Average to good standing.(Switzerland, Ukraine, Austria, Scotish, MLS etc (BUrsaspor, Eupen, VVV venlo etc): Must Play regularly. Also includes supersubs from Blue Category and chronic bench warmers in Green Category
*. Disappointing/ Very Disappointing. LOW Leagues and unrated.(CHina, Saudi, Egypt, Somalia): Hopelessly on bench.
Injured: Leg temporary decommissioned

END OF 2018/19 SEASON

CURRENT NIGERIAN SQUAD

Goalkeepers:
1.Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Enyimba) -
2.Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United/RSA - Kaizer/RSA) - started 6 games and made 5 on the bench after joing Kaizer second half of the season. Okay perofrmnace in a very poor league.
3.Francis Uzoho (Elche/ESP Div2/ Anorthosis/Cyprus) - started and played 8 matches for Elche first half of the season and played 3 matches for Anorthosis. Uzoho has had a very poor season.

Defenders:
4.William Troost-Ekong (Udinese/Serie A) - Top Quality. Played over 95% of the games for Udinese and can be ranked as top 10 defenders in the Serie A based on stats and MOTM awards. 1 of the 2 only bright spot in an otherwise dissapointing Udinese. He has now been nominated for Udinese player of the season alongside 2 other attackers. He is one huge season away from making the top 5 of the top 5. Arsenal could do with his services.
5.Leon Balogun (Brighton Hove Albion/ENG) - Had a bad bench experience.
6.Kenneth Omeruo (CD Leganes /La Liga) - Top Quality. Kenneth played week in and week out winning MOTM awards too. Unarguably top 5 defenders this season in Laliga. He is ripe for the Top 5 of the Top 5 and could just be called back to Chelsea.
7.Bryan Idowu (Lokomotiv Moscow/RUS) - Started 5 out of 13 played in the league out of a possible 29. 3 Champions League games and 1 sub in role in the domestic cup. He's had an Okay season.
8. Ola Aina (Torino, Serie A) - Top Quality. Once fit, he played every match. AIna's (also known as hulk in Torino) strengght is his attacking ability, skill and strenght with his coach saying that he would be a great player. One more season away from Top 5 of the Top 5 or could he be recalled to Chelsea? Sarri loves his Italian tutored players.
9.Jamilu Colins (Paderborn/ Bundes 2/ GER) - Top Quality. Paderborn was hot this season. Gained promotion in their first season in Bundesliga 2. Collins played every match when fit and available and was superlative. Congrats to him. He's now in the top 5.
10.Semi Ajayi (Rotherham/ CHamp/ ENG) - Quality. Started as a CD but was hot when moved to DM. Played over 98% of ROtherhams matches but still ended up getting relegated. He would likely make it to the Premiership this season with one of the newly promoted teams or bottom league team.
11.Chidozie Awaziem (FC Porto/POR) to (Rivespor/ Tur - Loan) - Quality. Had a nightmarish first half of the season but joined bottom 3 Rizespor by half season and took them up to the 10th position in the TUrkish league. He woudl make it to the Top 5 or top teams in the next top 5 (Lokomotiv, Gala, Anderlecht, etc).
12. Shehu Abdullahi (Bursaspor/TUR)- Was injured most of the season but once he got fit, was a starter. He's club couldnt avoid relegation though.

Midfielders:
12.John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva/ISR) -
14.Oghenekaro Etebo (Stoke City - Championship) - Quality. 2 goals. 1 of the best 2 players in Stoke and alot of the fans think he is the best stoke player. Would be top 5 players in the Championship this season. Even Steve Bruce had a hard-on for Etebo when his team played Stoke. Last season, he got into the LaLiga 2nd half of the season and showed them that he could play ball. I expect to see Etebo in the Top 5 next season and top team in the next top 5 (Gala is interested).
15.Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City/ENG) - WORLD CLASS. 2 goals. Best DM in the EPL, PERIOD!!He is ripe for Man Utd, Liverpool, Real and even Barca.
17.Alex Iwobi (Arsenal/ENG) - Top Quality.6 goals. When Iwobi ticked, Arsenal balled. Only Lacazzette had higher assists than him. he leads in Big Chances created and was involved in loads of pre-assists. He has the most take ons in Arsenal. He's problem was inconsistency stemming from confidence. We can safely say Iwobi is Top 5 arsenal player this season or even Top 3.

Forwards:
19.Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai/CHN) - Top form in CHina. 21 goals last season. 9 games so far this season.
20.Ahmed Musa (Al Nasser/ Saudi Arabia) - Top form.7 goals. Won the Saudi League this season and was one of the Top 3 in the league. Ahmed comes with alot of experience and deadliness. Hopefully, he goes back to Europe in another 1yr.
23.Henry Onyekuru (Galastasaray, Turkey and Champions League) - Top Quality 2 goals this game. Made Team of the Week in TUrkey 2 goals so far.
24.Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux, Lique 1 France) - Top Quality. 3 Goals. Bordeaux only played when Kalu was on the field. Creator in chief, Tormentor in Chief, cutter in chief. He was greatly slowed down by Injury and personal drama. He also did well in the Europa. Next season, Kalu would turn the Lique 1 upside down.
25.Simon Moses (Levante, Laliga) - Quality1 goal so far.[/b] Got injured, got back, took him time to get into the first team but did that this year. Wasn't too assuring in most games but put in a good shift. Needs to cmeout blazing next season.
36. Paul Onuachi (FC Midtjylland, DEN) - Good Form.19 goals (2 in the Europa). and 1 assist, Paul was one of the fiercest players in Denmark although he ended up as 5th highest goalscorer. He's expected to leave to a bugger club this season.
21. Victor OSimhem (Chaleroi, Belgium) - Quality.19 goals(1 in the domestic cup). He's been a huge success. Signed fully to Chaleroi, he's expected to sign with AC Milan and get loaned to Lille. Massive!

ON THE RADAR

1.David Nwokolor (SKF Sered/ Slovakia) - STarted 11 out of 35matches. Was not subbed in to any match. Not anything special.
2. Afelokhai
3. Dele Alampasu

Defence
3. Seth Sincere (Yemi Malatyaspor, TUR) - Seth was in and out of the first team especially 2nd half of the league.
4. Chima Akas (Kalmar, SWE) - Chima has been rock solid for Kalmar and is unarguably 1 of the 2 best players in the team. One more solid season could see him move up to a better league.

Midfield
5. Mikel Agu (Victoria Setubal, Portugal) - Quality. Has won MOTM awards. Fake Mikel had a very solid season with Setubal and they ticked when he played. THough slowed down by injury. I expect him in the Top 5 next season or top team in the next top 5 (gala, PSV, etc)
7.Alhassan Muazam (Nacional, Portugal) - Disappointing.Started first few games and fizzled out to the bench before december.
8.Ifeanyi Mathew (Lillestrom, Norway) - Very DisappointingMoved to Turkey D2 in January and they ended the season 4th.
9.Afeez Aremu (IK STart, NOR) Very Disappointing From playing in D1(Prem) last season, currently in D2 with IK Start.
11.Ajagun (Korkijk, Belgium) to (Nicosia, Cyprus - Loan) - Very Disappointing. AFter a long spell out of the first team, he moved to cyprus in jan.
12.Uche Agbo (Standard Liege, Belgium) - Good form. Had a torrid first half of the season with Liege then moved to Rayo in laliga but ill health slowed him down. towards the end of the season, he played 6 games starting 5 but Rayo got relegated.
13.Anderson Esiti (Gent, Belgium) - Quality. MIssed the first month of games bcos he was sulking due to his last minute failed move to Levante. after that Saga, he bounced back badder and played every single game for Gent when fit. He's probably the top 3 in Gent and one of the strongest players in the world. I expect a top 5 move for him this season.
14.Joel Obi (Chievo Verona/ITA to Alayanspor/ TUR) - Good form. b]1 goals in the league[/b]. STarted well in Chievo, moved to Turkey by mid season and got slowed down by injuries and adapting to a new league. eventually played 4 games towards the end of the season, starting 2.

Attack
15. Simeon Nwankwo (FC Crotone/Serie B/ ITA) - Good Form. starts and scores 14 goals so far. In the past 2 seasons, Simy has proven to be a second half of the season player. And in the Serie B, he ended up as 6th highest goalscorer in the league with majority of his goals, 2nd half of the season. He has signed a contract extrension but he is expected to live to a higher league next season.
16. Anthony Ujah (Mainz, Bundesliga - Germany) -4 goals in the league.Quality. He was a supersub for mainz all season playing 22games and starting 6. I expect him to win a starting shirt next season.
17. Orji Okonkwo (Bologna, Italy) to Montreal Impact, MLS) - 2 goals so far.Good formPlayed 8 matches and started 2 in the first half of the season before moving to the MLS. Been doing well at Montreal scoring 2 goals so far.
18. Anthony Nwaekaeme (Trabzonspor, Turkey) - 10 goals in the League/ 1 in Domestic cup.Quality. first season and Took Turkey with a bang. with 11 goals, 10 assits, 11 Big chances created, Nwakaeme has shown his quality operating mainly from the left wing. He's upping his value for a big money move to china or middle east in another 1.5yrs.
19. Kayode Larry (Shanktar Donesk, Ukraine) - Disappointing Started only 3 out of 18 games. came in as a sub 7 times and the rest, his spent on the bench.
20. Emem Eduok (Kasimpasa, TUR) to BB Erzurumspor, TURK) - Quality. 10 GOals. 5 Goal for Kasimpasa, 4 for BB, 1 Domestic cup. Joined BB to help them beat them drop but didnt succeed. With 10goals and 2 assists and 5 big chances created, Eduok had a solid season.
21. Taiwo Awoniyi (Gent, Belgium) - Quality.11 GOals. 2 in Domestic cup for Gent Had a torrid time in Gent but moved to truden 2nd half of the season and showed his quality. There are speculations of bigger moves for him to Germany and Spain and Club Brugge.
22. Imoh Ezekiel (Korkijk, Belgium) - Good form.4 GOalsHE had an OKAY season. started 7 and made bench 16 times in the regular season. Played half of the matche sin the play offs and scored 3 goals. I guess he is on hhis way back to Top form after his downgrading moves to the middle east.
23. Chidera Ejuke (Valarenga,NOR) - Top form.4 GOals.He is one of the Top 5 players in Europe with the highest dribble attempts and success rate. He is a higly skillful player and the reason Valrenga are currently 4th on the table. At this rate, he'll make a leap to the Top 8 Leagues in Europe. Watch out for this one.
24. Adeleke Akinyemi(IK Start, NOR) - Very dissapointing.4 GOals last season. Dropped to the 2nd Div in Norway. and has played only 1 game for the team so far.
25. Stephen Odey (FC Zurich, SWI) - Good form.10 goals in the league, 2 in domestic cup, 2 in Europa. Solid Season.
26. SYlvester Igboun (FC Ufa, RUSSIA) - Quality. STarted as usual 4 Goals So far (1 in Eur)
27. Sadiq Umar (Rangers, Scotland) - Good form.4 GOals
28. Blessing Eleke (FC Luzern, SWI) - Good form.13 GOals in League, 2 in domestic cup. 6 goals so far
29.Kelechi Iheanacho(Leicester City/ENG) - Disappointing Very disspointing season for Kelechi. The coach gave him chances but he never grabbed it with both hands.
30. Hilary Gong (Vitesse, Dutch League) - Bench
31. Samuel Chukwueze (Villareal, LALIGA) - Top Quality.5 GOals in league, 2 in domestic, 1 in Europa HE was simply unstoppable this season. One more season and he would be in the Top 5 in the Top 5.
32. Samuel Adegbenro (Rosenburg, NOR) - Good form.4 GOals
33. Isaac Success (Watford, EPL) - Quality.1 GOal in League, 1 in Domestic cup. Isaac was a supersub for watford this season. Played 30games, started 9. HE played well in most games. I would advise he moves to Spain, France or Germany on loan in the quest for regular football.
34. Davidokereke (Spezia, Serie B) - Quality. 10 GOals. Was a revelation in the Serie B last season. Currently has numerous suitors in the Top 5 leagues. Watch out fo this kid next season
35. Denis Bonaventure (Club Brugge, Belgium) - Quality.7 GOals. Starts when fit and is always solid in every game. Also did well inthe Champions League Europa.

Injured/ Retired
1. Tyronne Ebuehi (Benfica/POR) - out injured
2. Nura Abdullai (Perugia, Serie B) - Retired from football due to health issues.
3. Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge/BEL) - I've retired him from National team :)
4. Victor Moses (Chelsea/ENG) - Retired from National Team. :bump:
5. Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor/TUR) - Started 1 goal so far.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: Tracking: How Nigerian Players Fared this Season

QUICK ANALYSIS

GoalKeepers:
They are all very disappointing. Either stuck on the bench or occassional starter in weak leagues.

Defense:
Where we have the most quality except for Balogun who experienced a torrid time on bench

MIdfield:
Our players here are quality but Nigeria is thin here. outside the current SE 4 plus Mikel Obi, only Esiti and Mikel Agu seem to be doing well.

Attack:
Nigeria is well stock here. 7 curently in the SE but 20 on the radar with 19 of them doing well and while some would end up in better clubs.

All in all, apart from Esiti, Rohr has proven to have a very very effective scouting backroom. Every player deserving a chance has been invited and those not invited are driven to be better so they get a look in.

Next season would be an exciting one. 2/3 players should bein the world class ban, Atleast 5 players would move up into the Top Quality level (Esiti, Osimhem, okereke etc) while we have more quality coming through.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Oga wiseone, abeg let`s forget about the idea of forumers analyzing games. A lot of them often does with watching 5 minutes of YouTube clips.
wiseone wrote:Thanks. I really appreciate the hard work you do. It must be very time consuming and exhausting. Maybe for next season we can "regionalise" responsibility for the updates among CE volunteers? Since 80% of the forum are watching the EPL and La Liga weekly, I imagine you could get updates directly from them without watching those leagues yurself. Then that would leave you free to watch our players in other leagues.

GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Well done NFAChairman.
My only suggestion is to adjust your colour scheme thus:

RED for RED HOT players.
ORANGE for QUALITY players
GREEN for GOOD FORM players
BLUE for COLD or POOR FORM players
BLACK for RETIRED or INJURED players

But it's not that important. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

chief nfachairman wrote:QUICK ANALYSIS

GoalKeepers:
They are all very disappointing. Either stuck on the bench or occassional starter in weak leagues.

Defense:
Where we have the most quality except for Balogun who experienced a torrid time on bench

MIdfield:
Our players here are quality but Nigeria is thin here. outside the current SE 4 plus Mikel Obi, only Esiti and Mikel Agu seem to be doing well.

Attack:
Nigeria is well stock here. 7 curently in the SE but 20 on the radar with 19 of them doing well and while some would end up in better clubs.

All in all, apart from Esiti, Rohr has proven to have a very very effective scouting backroom. Every player deserving a chance has been invited and those not invited are driven to be better so they get a look in.

Next season would be an exciting one. 2/3 players should bein the world class ban, Atleast 5 players would move up into the Top Quality level (Esiti, Osimhem, okereke etc) while we have more quality coming through.
Nice right up but abeg next time dont use yellow. My eyes don spoil finish. Cant read the yellow text.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote:

GoalKeepers:

Defense:

MIdfield:

Attack:

Nice right up but abeg next time dont use yellow. My eyes don spoil finish. Cant read the yellow text.
Nice one, but Rohr has invited and played Esiti, not sure why he hasn’t gotten another look in. Our dearth of quality midfielders is troubling though.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Damunk wrote:Well done NFAChairman.
My only suggestion is to adjust your colour scheme thus:

RED for RED HOT players.
ORANGE for QUALITY players
GREEN for GOOD FORM players
BLUE for COLD or POOR FORM players
BLACK for RETIRED or INJURED players

But it's not that important. :D
Makes sense. Ill adjust accordingly.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

bret- hart wrote:

GoalKeepers:

Defense:

MIdfield:

Attack:

:bump: :bump: Cant even read it too.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
New Players in the Top 10 Leagues of Europe - Updated

UDPATED

Below are faces that we would be seeing in the Top 10 leagues in Europe Next season.

This list would be updated regularly.

1. Suleiman Abdullai (Union Berling, BUndesliga):Last season, played 19 matches for his club starting 12, and helping them gain promotion to the Bundesliga. Referred to as a powerful and physical striker, he could just win a starting shirt.

[/video]

2. Ramon Azeez (Granada, Spain): Played in the Laliga 3yrs ago and has won promotion back to Lalilga with Granada which he joined this past season.

3. Stephen Odey (Genk, Belgium from FC Zurich, SWi): Just moved the move form Tier 3 swiss league and would be appearing in the Champions League.

4. Junior Pius (ROyal Antwerp, Belgium from Paco, Portugal (D2)): Just made a move to Antwerp and he would be in the Europa. Was one of the most outstanding defenders in Portuguese division 2 where he played on loan from Portuguese div side, Tondela. He led Paco to winning the league and gaining promotino to the top division. But he has said he is 80% sure of leaving Paco for other Premiership side. He was a former Porto B player.

5. Valentine Ozornwafor (Gala, Turkey): The U20 Defender just signed the dotted lines for Gala from Emyimba.

6. Reuben Yem (Gent, Belgium): HE's moved has been confirmed after joining them initially in 2017 but loaned out to trecin.

7. Olarenwaju Kehinde (Denizlispo, Turkey): THis striker scored 10goals leading his team to winning the league and automatic promotion to Turkish Top flight.

8. Blessing olabitan Muyiwa (Tambov, Russia): would be playing in the Russian premier League next season after his team, Tambov, gained promotion. He played the first leg Vs Libya U23.

9. Tom Dele-Bashiru (Watford, EPL): Tom has made a power move to Watford. Hope he ties down a starting shirt at watford making him available for u23 and possibly SE.

10. Chima Akas (Belenses, Portugal): Power move from the former CHAN U23 captain. Had a massive season in Sweden last term. He has made this move after only 1.5yrs in Europe. He can also play as a CD apart from his LB position.

11. Innocent Bonke (Malmo, Sweden): Bonke has taken Sweden by storm and has won 2 MOTM in the last 2 matches. A very tough Defensve midfielder with delightful passes and skills, he's has many suitors from teams in the Top 5 league and is highly likely to this transfer window

[/video]

[/video]

MENTIONS
1. A. Zubairu (Trecin, Slovania): very skillful but small player, he is referred to as the new Ngolo Kante and can operate from both DM and CM position. Has been in outstanding form past season and has an endless list of top teams on his chase. WOuld definitely make a move this season. He's another Coach Bros creation.

2. Lukman Zakari (Metta, Latvia): Member of the 2015 U17 WC winning Eaglets, he has been the Top 3 players in Latvia and has many suitors from the Top 10 Leagues of Europe. Had an offer from top Tunisian side that was rejected by Metta but he is 80% guaranteed to make the move this transfer window.
Last edited by chief nfachairman on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: New Players in the Top 10 Leagues of Europe

Post by Dammy »

Alhassan?
I am happy
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I think the Slovenian and Latvian league are a stretch for Europes best Football Leagues (no disrespect to those leagues but they didn't make the list!

https://www.thetoptens.com/powerful-eur ... l-leagues/

Bizarrely even the Chinese league tops them according to:-

https://www.givemesport.com/342964-top- ... d-football
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Eaglezbeak wrote:I think the Slovenian and Latvian league are a stretch for Europes best Football Leagues (no disrespect to those leagues but they didn't make the list!

Yea, I had the same problem as you. The thread title and the first sentence are definitive but the story for the players in those backwater leagues is speculative, i.e. they are expected to move to a big league but not yet there.
Perhaps the thread starter should reflect this speculation in the thread title and intro.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ukwala wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:I think the Slovenian and Latvian league are a stretch for Europes best Football Leagues (no disrespect to those leagues but they didn't make the list!

Yea, I had the same problem as you. The thread title and the first sentence are definitive but the story for the players in those backwater leagues is speculative, i.e. they are expected to move to a big league but not yet there.
Perhaps the thread starter should reflect this speculation in the thread title and intro.
Thanks.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI