Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:26 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:01 pm 

Not inviting Onazi when we are thin in midfield has been Rohr's oddest decision, there must have been a falling out somewhere. Obi on the other hand I understand, his team is bottom of Serie A and are pretty horrible. I can see him dropping to the Serie B with this useless team. His goal was simply luck, outside of that he just wasn't involved enough.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:09 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Not inviting Onazi when we are thin in midfield has been Rohr's oddest decision, there must have been a falling out somewhere. Obi on the other hand I understand, his team is bottom of Serie A and are pretty horrible. I can see him dropping to the Serie B with this useless team. His goal was simply luck, outside of that he just wasn't involved enough.

From what i hear, Onazi was due to indiscipline and if that's true, i support 300%.

As for Obi, even if they get relegated, he woudl get anoter Serie A suitor. He is a Serie A veteran.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:11 pm 

ONUACHI TO PORTO

Danish side FC Midtjylland are bracing up for the potential exit of their lanky Nigerian forward Paul Onuachu who has emerged as a prime target for Portuguese giants FC Porto.

Porto are keen on the 24 year old who has scored nine goals in 14 games this season, one short than his overall tally of ten goals from 22 games last season in the Danish League.

Onuachu is also keen on a move away to help him realise his dream of playing for the senior national team of Nigeria but Midtjylland, the club he has been playing for since 2013 are not ‎willing to let him go cheaply.

A fee in the region of €15m has been quoted by the Danish side from Porto when they made their first approach for the Nigerian, something the agent of the forward terms as outrageous.

” We all know negotiations will no doubt take place. But a fee that high could potentially drive suitors away. I’m not saying he isn’t worth that much but the club should be considerate enough to let him leave as he has been faithful to them since his transfer”, he told Owngoalnigeria.com.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/11/16/ag ... l-onuachu/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm 

chief nfachairman wrote:
ONUACHI TO PORTO

Danish side FC Midtjylland are bracing up for the potential exit of their lanky Nigerian forward Paul Onuachu who has emerged as a prime target for Portuguese giants FC Porto.

Porto are keen on the 24 year old who has scored nine goals in 14 games this season, one short than his overall tally of ten goals from 22 games last season in the Danish League.

Onuachu is also keen on a move away to help him realise his dream of playing for the senior national team of Nigeria but Midtjylland, the club he has been playing for since 2013 are not ‎willing to let him go cheaply.

A fee in the region of €15m has been quoted by the Danish side from Porto when they made their first approach for the Nigerian, something the agent of the forward terms as outrageous.

” We all know negotiations will no doubt take place. But a fee that high could potentially drive suitors away. I’m not saying he isn’t worth that much but the club should be considerate enough to let him leave as he has been faithful to them since his transfer”, he told Owngoalnigeria.com.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/11/16/ag ... l-onuachu/

Can he bench Abubakar and Mariga?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:32 pm 

Chief, good work

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:31 am 

Paveman wrote:
Chief, good work

Thanks bro

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8