A BRITISH WHITE SAYS GERMAN SANE’s exclusion RACIST

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
A BRITISH WHITE SAYS GERMAN SANE’s exclusion RACIST

Post by jette1 »

I run into this dude Every 6 months or so. He supplies Men’s Suits/ accessories to Military exchange chains. And we always talk football. Tells me he celebrated German exit like it was 1999. He said Nigeria should have done to Argentina what France just did. However he thinks England vs Belgium final
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: A BRITISH WHITE SAYS GERMAN SANE’s exclusion RACIST

Post by Enyi »

Nothing to do with Racism.....he came to camp thinking he was all that Guardiola had to get involved....after that no way Lowe was picking him....He thought he had arrived.

I was with an Algerian French journalist today for the game and he was saying the same thing about Deschamps playing Fekir to cover for the Benzema fiasco.......
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Nonsense
There were 2 black men on the team
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

jette1 wrote:I run into this dude Every 6 months or so. He supplies Men’s Suits/ accessories to Military exchange chains. And we always talk football. Tells me he celebrated German exit like it was 1999. He said Nigeria should have done to Argentina what France just did. However he thinks England vs Belgium final
Nonsense as usual from.............you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Well Germany clearly missed Sane it seems
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

To hell with these virtue signaling British cuckholds . They have sold out their country to the point where flying the English flag is now a crime. Police are failing to arrest Pakistani Muslim [sex] grooming gangs because of fear of being labeled racist. They think by allowing these things to go on in their own country against their own people, they make up for slavery and colonialism and have the right to call other nations out on what is morally right
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

zee wrote:
jette1 wrote:I run into this dude Every 6 months or so. He supplies Men’s Suits/ accessories to Military exchange chains. And we always talk football. Tells me he celebrated German exit like it was 1999. He said Nigeria should have done to Argentina what France just did. However he thinks England vs Belgium final
KUK SOCA
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

zee wrote:
Just how he inadvertently ran into/bang a transvestite in Cancun Mexico. Uncle Jette1 is from another planet :lol:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

aykwes8 wrote:To hell with these virtue signaling British cuckholds . They have sold out their country to the point where flying the English flag is now a crime. Police are failing to arrest Pakistani Muslim [sex] grooming gangs because of fear of being labeled racist. They think by allowing these things to go on in their own country against their own people, they make up for slavery and colonialism and have the right to call other nations out on what is morally right
'The feck are you on about? What has Pakistani grooming gat to do with the bloody game of football. You colonially lobotomized angel*! :curse: :curse: :curse:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Rawlings wrote:Nonsense
There were 2 black men on the team

Okay?