That France Volley

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
That France Volley

Post by juventuss »

[/video]
That technique..Just pure beauty :clap: :clap:
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: That France Volley

Post by ANC »

lol, it wasn't intentional.
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

From the set-up to the cross to the volley were all excellently executed to perfection.
Our African "attackers" would have hesitated on Hernandez's one-touch cross, and even if they got the same chance as Pavard would have shot over the bar.
Here are all 4 goals... This French team looks promising.

[/video]
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ANC wrote:lol, it wasn't intentional.
Looked pretty intentional to me sha, the guy was already off celebrating before it hit the net, he knew he had connected sweetly with the ball.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

gosh wrote:From the set-up to the cross to the volley were all excellently executed to perfection.
Our African "attackers" would have hesitated on Hernandez's one-touch cross, and even if they got the same chance as Pavard would have shot over the bar.

[/video]
So true :thumb:

The ball inside the full back/wing back by Matuidi was an absolute peach.

But look at Pavards first reaction to slow himself down by planting the left foot before the strike. What a beauty!!

The normal reaction would have been to lash at it and hope for the best due to the pressure being applied by the defender.

These are the little things you look at in players that make you think WE do have quite a way to go in game intelligence and technique.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

You can only develop this type of technique with domestic coaches, not oyibo ones. Anyone who disagrees with me is being tribal :boo:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

maceo4 wrote:
Looked pretty intentional to me sha, the guy was already off celebrating before it hit the net, he knew he had connected sweetly with the ball.

The spin on the ball, was sweet, but I am willing to bet if he tried it again 50 times, he would be lucky if he gets that spin again.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Heliopolis wrote:You can only develop this type of technique with domestic coaches, not oyibo ones. Anyone who disagrees with me is being tribal :boo:
Yeah yeah yeah, that player developed it with domestic coaches :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

ANC wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

The spin on the ball, was sweet, but I am willing to bet if he tried it again 50 times, he would be lucky if he gets that spin again.
50 times every day of his life, and he would still not score that goal!
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Contrast with Ighalo and his wayward volley.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow a thread for that goal?
sayala
Egg
Egg

Post by sayala »

What a way to make up for his two blunders that caused the second Argentina goal. First he foulded Di Maria needlessly causing a freekick near the box. Then he kept the Argentina player onside. At that point I was a tad unhappy with Pavard. But he sure compensated with that fine strike. And he was solid for the rest of the game.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Showboy wrote:
gosh wrote:From the set-up to the cross to the volley were all excellently executed to perfection.

[/video]

But look at Pavards first reaction to slow himself down by planting the left foot before the strike. What a beauty!!

The beauty was the way he reversed the spin on the ball. Beautiful goal!

The normal reaction would have been to lash at it and hope for the best due to the pressure being applied by the defender.

These are the little things you look at in players that make you think WE do have quite a way to go in game intelligence and technique.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thunder wrote:
Showboy wrote:

[/video]

The beauty was the way he reversed the spin on the ball. Beautiful goal!

What I don't get is that our U-17 and U-20 teams make those passes for fun and Kelechi Iheanacho was one of the guys providing those balls inside the full back, but what happens to them?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!