Croatia 2 Vs Denmark 1 pens.For CE's Mate, let's go Croatia.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Croatia 1 Vs Denmark 1....For CE's Mate, let's go Croati

Post by mcal »

...sorry but Scheichel was cheating during the shootout or cheated more than the other goalie.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

txj wrote:@Oloye,

How about Dejan Lovren in this WC?
He has been good, but then his form from the second half of the season has been good...he brought the form to the world cup. He has kept it simple, doing only basic defensive routine. You guys at Liverpool should be happy towards next season.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

mcal wrote:...sorry but Scheichel was cheating during the shootout or cheated more than the other goalie.
They were both cheating (coming off their line early). Ref let them play on and rightly so.
Its up to the players to adapt.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

mcal wrote:...sorry but Scheichel was cheating during the shootout or cheated more than the other goalie.
Oh please half of the time when keepers save penalties save for crappily taken ones, they moved before and well out of there lines.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

charlie wrote:
They were both cheating (coming off their line early). Ref let them play on and rightly so.

Ref decided to not intervene. They need to do away with that rule. It's rarely enforced.
Last edited by GREENWHITEGREEN on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Simpli fy -
asabe
Egg
Egg
Re: Croatia 2 Vs Denmark 1 pens.For CE's Mate, let's go Croa

Post by asabe »

All in all Croatia deserved to go through. They were more positive in their approach.

The correct team won.
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Make Mexico come correct tomorrow and send Neymar and Brazil back to Rio.
-Simpli fy -
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:Make Mexico come correct tomorrow and send Neymar and Brazil back to Rio.
...I am salivating for that. Glad the refs now know about Neymar's fakery and dives.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

mcal wrote:
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:Make Mexico come correct tomorrow and send Neymar and Brazil back to Rio.
...I am salivating for that. Glad the refs now know about Neymar's fakery and dives.
The dude is such a prima donna. I like Brazil but I can't stand that guy.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Denmark doing just what the Dr ordered. An extra 30 mins in the legs for both Russia and Croatia, England as fresh as wash cycle 4 with Aerial liquitabs. Its coming home!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Coach wrote:Denmark doing just what the Dr ordered. An extra 30 mins in the legs for both Russia and Croatia, England as fresh as wash cycle 4 with Aerial liquitabs. Its coming home!
Not sure why you're so confident that England will defeat Colombia....
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Love you guys. Thanks! We survived a bad game & disciplined Denmark. Whew!

Sadly, some me Serbian and Russian ultras challenged us to fight. Saw my shirt and started political bs. Had to tail. Idiots in all societies.

TTYL. Getting to new bar. Get away from 1% jerks. Russians otherwise outstanding.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Coach wrote:Denmark doing just what the Dr ordered. An extra 30 mins in the legs for both Russia and Croatia, England as fresh as wash cycle 4 with Aerial liquitabs. Its coming home!
England have a way of defeating teams like Colombia. Skillful SA teams like Paraguay, Ecuador have been easy pickings for England at several WCs. Do Colombia have enough steel to deal with England this time around? We will see. I am picking England to beat them.

Wha choo looking at?!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
England have a way of defeating teams like Colombia. Skillful SA teams like Paraguay, Ecuador have been easy pickings for England at several WCs. Do Colombia have enough steel to deal with England this time around? We will see. I am picking England to beat them.

Thats what im dreading that England will win. Many big teams out and England might just have an easier route to the final. God help us all
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:
charlie wrote:

Ref decided to not intervene. They need to do away with that rule. It's rarely enforced.
True, or maybe draw an arc in the front of goal-line where it is the maximum allowed such that any contravention is a goal conceded.
Last edited by folem on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Samora Machel wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Thats what im dreading that England will win. Many big teams out and England might just have an easier route to the final. God help us all
No worries. Brazil, Mexico, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay and Sweden are still around.

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

By the time those clowns have finished knocking seven bells out of each other...Maguire with a lofty clearance from the back, Kane wins the header, cushioned flick on...and Sterling’s onside, they won’t catch him Gary, the fans are the pitch, they think it’s all over...Sterling to win it...great save. Trippier with the corner, Cahillllllllllllllllllll!
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

Samora Machel wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

You are not alone. Soon I will be having nightmares..Anybody but Engaland.
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

‘Arry for golden boot...Trippier team of the tournament, did someone say Henders? Too bloody right they did, 30 yards, give or take a few. Anything else? Brown sauce, bacon, butter and a bread roll. Bosh!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Coach wrote:‘Arry for golden boot...Trippier team of the tournament, did someone say Henders? Too bloody right they did, 30 yards, give or take a few. Anything else? Brown sauce, bacon, butter and a bread roll. Bosh!
Ndugu can you imagine if England win the world cup? It will be unbearable for those of us in the UK. We would never hear hear the end of it. I would stop watching BBC, iTV and them and never read a newspaper

Please god do something. France is now my only hope because England rarely lose to unfancied teams amd I hope this world cup reverses that
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

Coach wrote:‘Arry for golden boot...Trippier team of the tournament, did someone say Henders? Too bloody right they did, 30 yards, give or take a few. Anything else? Brown sauce, bacon, butter and a bread roll. Bosh!
Maguire, Stones, Pickford and Walker are capable of blunders that could give us nightmares for decades to come. I hope the young lions concentrate and fight with that true bulldog spirit!
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Orion wrote:
mcal wrote:
The dude is such a prima donna. I like Brazil but I can't stand that guy.
Along with Suarez the most irritating guy in soccer today. I want Brazil to win though.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

oloye wrote:
txj wrote:@Oloye,

How about Dejan Lovren in this WC?
He has been good, but then his form from the second half of the season has been good...he brought the form to the world cup. He has kept it simple, doing only basic defensive routine. You guys at Liverpool should be happy towards next season.
I must admit it's like watching a different player in this WC so far. And very consistent too. :agree: