What right have you?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

akamoke
Re: What right have you?

Post by akamoke »

I’ve got my Sunshine Stars top but I’m quickly finding out that 6 months is a long time wearing a shirt , good news though is that I know I need to hit the gym

Having said this , 1naija has a point and I’m often guilty of getting carried away with European football to the neglect of club footy back home

I was taken aback when I went to a store in Palms and could not find a SE jersey let alone a club jersey , but Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal shirts dey dia repete

I think we all need a cultural shift including our clubs back home
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I’ve got my Sunshine Stars top but I’m quickly finding out that 6 months is a long time wearing a shirt , good news though is that I know I need to hit the gym

Having said this , 1naija has a point and I’m often guilty of getting carried away with European football to the neglect of club footy back home

I was taken aback when I went to a store in Palms and could not find a SE jersey let alone a club jersey , but Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal shirts dey dia repete

For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

akamoke wrote:

When was the last time Pinnick watched a game in NPFL? or has Rohr ever gone to watch the NPFL?

FYI, Pinnick is a Arsenal season ticket holder.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

akamoke wrote:I’ve got my Sunshine Stars top but I’m quickly finding out that 6 months is a long time wearing a shirt , good news though is that I know I need to hit the gym

I have no issues with people watching club football or supporting a professional team. My problem specifically is with people who worshiped and supported specific foreign players over Super Eagles players and now are upset because the SE players did not beat the same players they were worshiping and calling superior weeks earlier. We can't elevate Messi to god-like status and get upset when Idowu don't beat him down like a puppy. That's my point.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Wannabe look at me i support foreign club. . Pathetic assnal spammers. . The loser even has an assanal icon on his avatar on a Nigerian football forum..colomentality. ..aka the type wey dem born throwaway
Are you not a Chelsea WE?
Nor mind the pork belle. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Wannabe look at me i support foreign club. . Pathetic assnal spammers. . The loser even has an assanal icon on his avatar on a Nigerian football forum..colomentality. ..aka the type wey dem born throwaway
Na me say make you support toilet club Chelsea? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
Are you not a Chelsea WE?
look at my signature
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ugbowo wrote:He was complaining bitterly about the supporters club. He followed the team from Kalinigrad to Volgograd and now to Petersburg. He was looking for tickets to the game. He informed me Glo had provided funding in millions of dollars to the supporters club but the organization still asked its members to provide 350-400K for tickets before they could travel. Needless to say it led to a small size in attendance. The members who made it were complaining of maltreatment and A LOT of them ended up selling their tickets to Argentina fans and watching the game at the fan fest instead. Then you hear stories from the players. One of the players informed me that they were each supposed to get 5 tickets each. NFF provided them with just 2. NFF allocated tixs were on sale for thousands on the black market.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289971