What right have you?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
What right have you?

Post by 1naija »

You own Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Aguero, and other countries top stars club jerseys but not a single Nigerian player club jersey, yet you want them to win for your selfish azz so you can be happy . What right do you have?

Hopefully you've learned your lessons. You can't root for Messi to beat our players during regular season and then biatch and moan when he does the same thing at the World clubs. African fans deserve what they got at this world cup. You can't treat our players as second class citizens at their clubs and expect them to win for you at the World cup.

Shame on all you unpatriotic lot! I am pissed now. :mad: :mad:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
scholl
Egg
Egg
Re: What right have you?

Post by scholl »

Bros, I have shared the same sentiment with some big Amala headed Naijas,who have all kinds of Arsenal and euro clubsides jersey and argue at parties or during Saturday morning scrimmages about EPL.

I refuse to buy any of those and only support local Houston team. They all laugh like I am crazy.
Last edited by scholl on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:You own Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Aguero, and other countries top stars club jerseys but not a single Nigerian player club jersey, yet you want them to win for your selfish azz so you can be happy . What right do you have?

Hopefully you've learned your lessons. You can't root for Messi to beat our players during regular season and then biatch and moan when he does the same thing at the World clubs. African fans deserve what they got at this world cup. You can't treat our players as second class citizens at their clubs and expect them to win for you at the World cup.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The same CLOWNS who refuse to spend a penny to go and support their national team in friendlies of the world cup when they are a stone throw away are the loudest ones to insult players sweating their lives away on the field and abuse coaches. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

DIdnt you read one clown that was "conflicted" about being happy as for Rojo as a manchester united fan as rojo kicked out his national team from the world cup? :lol: smh

WE have our priorities.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They are mostly uk CE s
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

1naija wrote:You own Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Aguero, and other countries top stars club jerseys but not a single Nigerian player club jersey, yet you want them to win for your selfish azz so you can be happy . What right do you have?

Don't mind them!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have a super eagles jersey .
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Yeah. One person owning a jersey will magically win us the world cup. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wetin persin nor go read for CE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:Yeah. One person owning a jersey will magically win us the world cup. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wetin persin nor go read for CE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aww guilty conscience dey do the assnal spammer
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The hypocrites can be found in the Arsenal and chelsea season threads. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Yeah. One person owning a jersey will magically win us the world cup. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wetin persin nor go read for CE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aww guilty conscience dey do the assnal spammer
:lol: :lol: :lol: Guilty conscience say because I nor buy SE jersey say Ighalo nor come score. See ya life? :P

Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

No it will not, but millions of people who will buy licensed paraphernalia to support the team financially and our fans filling half the stadium in Russia make a difference. Ask Peru and Argentina

Note- Licensed SE air fresheners are included as merchandise, not just jerseys :lol: . Everything counts
Last edited by Kneedeep on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no correlation. We always check out Super Eagles players when we can, there are Leicester, Chelsea and Arsenal threads each week checking out Nacho, Musa, Moses and Iwobi and if you ask most people here why they support their European team it will likely be because a Nigerian played for them. People are free to watch the best football available it's not like it means doing so stop us from supporting Nigerians worldwide.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Kneedeep wrote:
No it will not, but millions of people who will buy licensed paraphernalia to support the team financially and our fans filling half the stadium in Russia make a difference. Ask Peru and Argentina

Note- Licensed SE air freshener are included as merchandise, not just jerseys :lol: . Everything counts
+1 would have made no difference to a non-scoring team, defending like Academicals. :oops:

I went to see them at Wembley and I am not sure my going to Russia would have magically released the ominigbon holding Ighalo's leg bound in spiritual bondage. :sneaky:

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

kalani JR wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no correlation. We always check out Super Eagles players when we can, there are Leicester, Chelsea and Arsenal threads each week checking out Nacho, Musa, Moses and Iwobi and if you ask most people here why they support their European team it will likely be because a Nigerian played for them. People are free to watch the best football available it's not like it means doing so stop us from supporting Nigerians worldwide.
You check them out when you can, so don't blame them when the hard when they can.
Last edited by 1naija on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

cchinukw wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:

Note- Licensed SE air freshener are included as merchandise, not just jerseys :lol: . Everything counts
+1 would have made no difference to a non-scoring team, defending like Academicals. :oops:

I went to see them at Wembley and I am not sure my going to Russia would have magically released the ominigbon holding Ighalo's leg bound in spiritual bondage. :sneaky:
You have believed in Arsenal for 14 years and counting, but all it took for SE was one friendly? Izz alrait
Last edited by Kneedeep on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

cchinukw wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:

Your presence in the stadium would have made a difference. We were embarrassingly outnumbered in all the games. Our opponents practically had home games.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

aruako1 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:

Your presence in the stadium would have made a difference. We were embarrassingly outnumbered in all the games. Our opponents practically had home games.
We were vastly outnumbered at Wembley Stadium, yet like our now famed jerseys, Nigerians at the stadium made themselves heard.

Let's quit these Rohr-isms and concentrate on the reasons we lost. We sucked in front of goal. Truckloads of fans wouldn't have fixed that.

Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

cchinukw wrote: Let's quit these Rohr-isms and concentrate on the reasons we lost. We sucked in front of goal. Truckloads of fans wouldn't have fixed that.
Apparently this has not been an obstacle to your Arsenal support.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Kneedeep wrote:
cchinukw wrote: Let's quit these Rohr-isms and concentrate on the reasons we lost. We sucked in front of goal. Truckloads of fans wouldn't have fixed that.
Apparently this has not been an obstacle to your Arsenal support.
My prerogative. Again, a meaningless clutching at straws when the man who should be apologizing has had his contract extended.

Na me tell dem say make dem go Russia on learning excursion? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na una fall mugu. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Wannabe look at me i support foreign club. . Pathetic assnal spammers. . The loser even has an assanal icon on his avatar on a Nigerian football forum..colomentality. ..aka the type wey dem born throwaway
SuperEagles

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

cchinukw wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Kneedeep wrote:

We were vastly outnumbered at Wembley Stadium, yet like our now famed jerseys, Nigerians at the stadium made themselves heard.

Let's quit these Rohr-isms and concentrate on the reasons we lost. We sucked in front of goal. Truckloads of fans wouldn't have fixed that.
We were not vastly outnumbered in Wembley. We had a whole section of fans. Against Croatia we could barely be heard. And...the team would have had a lift with more support. That has been proven time and time again.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Wannabe look at me i support foreign club. . Pathetic assnal spammers. . The loser even has an assanal icon on his avatar on a Nigerian football forum..colomentality. ..aka the type wey dem born throwaway
Are you not a Chelsea WE?
http://www.naijiant.com/
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The hypocrites can be found in the Arsenal and chelsea season threads. :laugh:
Your Hero Pinnick is an Arsenal season ticket holder....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim