So far. From an expert ..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
So far. From an expert ..

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Mexico- Remember the lady forumer (Goddess) from Cameroon who became a doctor right before our eyes? She once told me that Mexico is a perennial underachiever. She was right. C'mon let's face it. They are too short and they lack the lower body strength of the Italians, Spanish Portuguese or our brothers and sisters from the West. Mexicans are fast but not super creative. They have to go back to the drawing board.

Nigeria- They have lighting speed and strength on their side . But they cannot pass the ball like the South Americans or Europeans. Evidence that their players never attended soccer academies or started soccer later in their lives.

France- They can pass, they can score. But they have dodgy defenders!. Reminds me of Brazil '82 and it was sad to see Zico, Socrates etc lose to Italy!

Russia- Luck and non-stop running can only take you so far. They will soon meet their Waterloo ..They will not go past the quarter finals!

Brazil.. Despite not fielding darker African players, they will reach the finals but will not win.

Uruguay.. I don't like Luis Suarez since Ghana. But they are consistent and pose a deadly threat to France...might reach the finals if France doesn't beat them/.

England-- They rigged this at the beginning. Very easy sides. But they will pay dearly.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: So far. From an expert ..

Post by bret- hart »

isnt Goddess a man? And since when was it an expert in football? Ever since Nigeria skeeted all over Cameroon like a client on Queen Futcha, no one has heard from her since
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.