Rohr to drop Akpeyi, Echiejile, Onazi & Ighalo for ANC game

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr to drop Akpeyi, Echiejile, Onazi & Ighalo for ANC g

Post by asabatex »

Rohr should drop himself from the team....too little too late
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Obong wrote:Rohr is a journeyman that was out of his depth. The politics of the 30 man list (instead of the 35) proved something was amiss. The refusal to open the door to capable players outside his "family" contributed to the lack of depth, hence, there were several players that never played and would never have been in consideration to play. His refusal to learn from the friendlies and his inflexibility contributed to our eventual ouster. I'm miffed!

PS- Through the next week, I'll still be venting at Rohr. I was so emotionally vested in this World Cup, it annoys me even more after our exit and seeing what the likes of South Korea, Colombia, Russia and Japan have been able to achieve with self-belief.
Una done start. Who are the capable players that he ignored?

Nigeria we hail thee
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

We need a ruthless coach, single-minded in the quest for success, irrespective of the length of service and familiarity. Rohr is scared of taking harsh decisions which means he will sacrifice talent over Deadwood. He has to go because from now on end it would be the law of diminishing returns where he invites the old favourites over burgeoning, exciting talent.
Last edited by DIMKA76 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

wanaj0 wrote:
Obong wrote:Rohr is a journeyman that was out of his depth. The politics of the 30 man list (instead of the 35) proved something was amiss. The refusal to open the door to capable players outside his "family" contributed to the lack of depth, hence, there were several players that never played and would never have been in consideration to play. His refusal to learn from the friendlies and his inflexibility contributed to our eventual ouster. I'm miffed!

PS- Through the next week, I'll still be venting at Rohr. I was so emotionally vested in this World Cup, it annoys me even more after our exit and seeing what the likes of South Korea, Colombia, Russia and Japan have been able to achieve with self-belief.

Nigeria we hail thee

All other SE players that didn't go to Russia
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ikemba wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Nigeria we hail thee

All other SE players that didn't go to Russia
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "