Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 8670
Location: loughborough.
Dammy wrote:
Nigeria the land of the absurd! How can people serving FIFA bans be allowed to run the NFF! This'll definitely not stand.

I believe a court ruled their ban as unconstitutional..

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am
Posts: 3406
Location: Cut-N-Shoot, TX
Enugu II wrote:
bully12 wrote:
I hope it is true. Mr Picnnick's tenure has been a major disappointment and an absolute embarrassment to the government. In spite of the gargantuan support from the government nothing to show for it . Not even one success event has been recorded since their inception but failures upon failures, It is time to try another hand . After all the man came through the back his shameful departure should not surprise any insane person.
Bros,

I am shocked by your statement here. It does not matter whether you like Pinnick or not but this move ought to be condemned by any one who wants Nigeria's football to do well. If Pinnick is a failure then he should be removed via the proper channel which is the upcoming election. This move is simply ridiculous and will shut down Nigeria's football and for good reason.
Why are you shocked by bully12's statement.
If ever there is an agent on CE pretending to be a fan, none is more glaring.
He will not stop at anything to get his warped ideas rolling, even when it's
injurious to the cause he pretends to support.
Time will surely expose his evil intensions.

_________________
Though religion is a concept that simply can not be ignored. The fact that a deity could
stand idly by while one of his creations slaughters another simply in his name, is a mystery I
doubt theologists would dare touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 29667
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
oloye wrote:
The more you try to understand Nigeria and Nigerians the more confused you will get. So the best thing is to stand off and watch the drama..weep where you are moved to tears and laugh at the comic part. You may not understand the part that seems absurd, but the script always manage to explain itself one way or the other.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naija matter nor dey gree person talk again.

These goons couldn't care less if Nigerian football suffered irreversibly because of their thoughtless self interest.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 23329
Serves Pinick right for hiring a 'football-coward' that nearly gave this JUDGE a heart-attack during this WC.
The Judge just decided that it's payback time.

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24375
Location: your girls place
Same ish that happened 4 years ago. SMH

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:23 pm
Posts: 5374
:D :D :D
:woot: :woot: :woot:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

No Pinnick, no Roach (rohr)
No Pinnick, no Roach (rohr)
No Pinnick, no Roach (rohr)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:23 pm
Posts: 5374
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

zee wrote:
Serves Pinick right for hiring a 'football-coward' that nearly gave this JUDGE a heart-attack during this WC.
The Judge just decided that it's payback time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50509
bully12 wrote:
I hope it is true. Mr Picnnick's tenure has been a major disappointment and an absolute embarrassment to the government. In spite of the gargantuan support from the government nothing to show for it . Not even one success event has been recorded since their inception but failures upon failures, It is time to try another hand . After all the man came through the back his shameful departure should not surprise any insane person.

So..despite the progress made U think we should go back to the stinking dark ages ba?While you're at it..could U shove Babangida indoors to run for President again?

Pa

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45027
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
zee wrote:
Serves Pinick right for hiring a 'football-coward' that nearly gave this JUDGE a heart-attack during this WC.
The Judge just decided that it's payback time.


Chief Zee, this case is not cut and dry like many think. Chris Green has a very legitimate case. It hasn't helped that Pinnick kept boasting how he outmaneuvered Green. Green had been going around presenting his case to anyone who might help him get justice including the Senate Committee chair on Sports. Pinnick will hope his friends in the media come to his aid.

He put his stock on Rohr and he failed him. Plus I won't be surprised if they set EFCC on him. Making it a criminal case as opposed to an electoral/administrative case.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28710
Cellular wrote:
zee wrote:
Serves Pinick right for hiring a 'football-coward' that nearly gave this JUDGE a heart-attack during this WC.
The Judge just decided that it's payback time.


Chief Zee, this case is not cut and dry like many think. Chris Green has a very legitimate case. It hasn't helped that Pinnick kept boasting how he outmaneuvered Green. Green had been going around presenting his case to anyone who might help him get justice including the Senate Committee chair on Sports. Pinnick will hope his friends in the media come to his aid.

He put his stock on Rohr and he failed him. Plus I won't be surprised if they set EFCC on him. Making it a criminal case as opposed to an electoral/administrative case.


I'm shocked at ur lack of appreciation of the correct statutes involved here. Being able to run around semi-illiterate assemblymen should neither be rewarded or commended...

If Chris Green believes he has a case, he knows the proper legal channel to follow.

Instead he's preying on the ignorance of a few.

If Pinnick put his stall on Rohr and it failed him, then he should be prosecuted accordingly thru the elections...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45027
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
paj wrote:
bully12 wrote:
I hope it is true. Mr Picnnick's tenure has been a major disappointment and an absolute embarrassment to the government. In spite of the gargantuan support from the government nothing to show for it . Not even one success event has been recorded since their inception but failures upon failures, It is time to try another hand . After all the man came through the back his shameful departure should not surprise any insane person.

So..despite the progress made U think we should go back to the stinking dark ages ba?While you're at it..could U shove Babangida indoors to run for President again?

Pa


PaJ, while I like Pinnick and I think he should stay, Giwa is seeking justice. It is alleged that Pinnick used the instrument of state to get his rivals arrested barring them from the election.

Yes, he is doing relatively well but if it were you that were on the receiving end of alleged injustice would you just let it go? Remember there were attempts to reconcile the two parties and Pinnick wasn't having it.

These guys are gangsters. Don't pick sides. Let the law decide.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16666
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Cellular wrote:
paj wrote:
bully12 wrote:
I hope it is true. Mr Picnnick's tenure has been a major disappointment and an absolute embarrassment to the government. In spite of the gargantuan support from the government nothing to show for it . Not even one success event has been recorded since their inception but failures upon failures, It is time to try another hand . After all the man came through the back his shameful departure should not surprise any insane person.

So..despite the progress made U think we should go back to the stinking dark ages ba?While you're at it..could U shove Babangida indoors to run for President again?

Pa


PaJ, while I like Pinnick and I think he should stay, Green is seeking justice. It is alleged that Pinnick used the instrument of state to get his rivals arrested barring them from the election.

Yes, he is doing relatively well but if it were you that were on the receiving end of alleged injustice would you just let it go? Remember there were attempts to reconcile the two parties and Pinnick wasn't having it.

These guys are gangsters. Don't pick sides. Let the law decide.


Cell,

Are we talking about Chris Green or Chris Giwa? These are two different people. I believe you may be referring to Chris Giwa (correct me if I am wrong on this) and he has presented his case through the legitimate channels which were both FIFA and CAS and in both places he lost the case. Moreover, his insistence in going outside the FIFA-directed conflict-resolution processes (i.e. the courts) earned him an unprecedented ban that was affirmed at both CAF and FIFA levels. It is hard to see how he will be allowed to preside over Nigerian football. If the government insists on Giwa, then surely FIFA will ban Nigeria and legitimately so. One cannot force his way after he had been rejected at each appropriate spaces where football conflict is to be resolved. When the FIFA ban takes place (a certainty), I anticipate unprecedented pressure on the government for which Dalung's job may face scrutiny to be sure.

The larger question is why the AG should provide uninformed advise to the government. Nigeria is a FIFA member and had agreed to abide by FIFA statutes which include agreement to follow outlined conflict resolution processes. The AG should have informed the courts (If summoned) that the case should not have been heard in the courts since the parties have agreed (as members affiliated to FIFA) that disputes cannot be settled in courts but through FIFA's arbitration processes. So no matter Giwa's grievances (To be sure he has grievances), the correct processes should be followed.

I have made sure below to avoid using Nigerian journalists as sources of reports concerning this matter. Here are relevant links:

This is a BBC report on FIFA's decision on Giwa's election
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/28995537

Here is the FULL REPORT on CAS Ruling on whether FIFA was within its rights to act on Giwa's election
http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Award_3744-3766__FINAL__internet.pdf

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Last edited by Enugu II on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 8670
Location: loughborough.
Enugu II wrote:
Cell,

Are we talking about Chris Green or Chris Giwa? These are two different people. I believe you may be referring to Chris Giwa (correct me if I am wrong on this) and he has presented his case through the legitimate channels which were both FIFA and CAS and in both places he lost the case. Moreover, his insistence in going outside the FIFA-directed conflict-resolution processes (i.e. the courts) earned him an unprecedented ban that was affirmed at both CAF and FIFA levels. It is hard to see how he will be allowed to preside over Nigerian football. If the government insists on Giwa, then surely FIFA will ban Nigeria and legitimately so. One cannot force his way after he had been rejected at each appropriate spaces where conflict resolution is to be resolved when it pertains to football. When such ban takes place, I anticipate unprecedented pressure on the government for which Dalung's job may face scrutiny to be sure.

Dalung is only enforcing court orders or will be arrested for contempt of court. According to Dalung the directive came from the Minister of Justice.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28710
Enugu II wrote:
Cellular wrote:
paj wrote:
bully12 wrote:
I hope it is true. Mr Picnnick's tenure has been a major disappointment and an absolute embarrassment to the government. In spite of the gargantuan support from the government nothing to show for it . Not even one success event has been recorded since their inception but failures upon failures, It is time to try another hand . After all the man came through the back his shameful departure should not surprise any insane person.

So..despite the progress made U think we should go back to the stinking dark ages ba?While you're at it..could U shove Babangida indoors to run for President again?

Pa


PaJ, while I like Pinnick and I think he should stay, Green is seeking justice. It is alleged that Pinnick used the instrument of state to get his rivals arrested barring them from the election.

Yes, he is doing relatively well but if it were you that were on the receiving end of alleged injustice would you just let it go? Remember there were attempts to reconcile the two parties and Pinnick wasn't having it.

These guys are gangsters. Don't pick sides. Let the law decide.


Cell,

Are we talking about Chris Green or Chris Giwa? These are two different people. I believe you may be referring to Chris Giwa (correct me if I am wrong on this) and he has presented his case through the legitimate channels which were both FIFA and CAS and in both places he lost the case. Moreover, his insistence in going outside the FIFA-directed conflict-resolution processes (i.e. the courts) earned him an unprecedented ban that was affirmed at both CAF and FIFA levels. It is hard to see how he will be allowed to preside over Nigerian football. If the government insists on Giwa, then surely FIFA will ban Nigeria and legitimately so. One cannot force his way after he had been rejected at each appropriate spaces where football conflict is to be resolved. When the FIFA ban takes place (a certainty), I anticipate unprecedented pressure on the government for which Dalung's job may face scrutiny to be sure.


Thank you. I was scratching my head wondering if it's not the same case that was roundly rejected by CAS...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 8670
Location: loughborough.
Cellular wrote:

PaJ, while I like Pinnick and I think he should stay, Giwa is seeking justice. It is alleged that Pinnick used the instrument of state to get his rivals arrested barring them from the election.

Yes, he is doing relatively well but if it were you that were on the receiving end of alleged injustice would you just let it go? Remember there were attempts to reconcile the two parties and Pinnick wasn't having it.

These guys are gangsters. Don't pick sides. Let the law decide.

Dalung tried to resolve it, he was accused of supporting his someone from his state. The man simply left the men alone. We all know how Giwa FC was killed. Like you said they are gangsters!!

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45027
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Enugu II wrote:
Cellular wrote:
paj wrote:
bully12 wrote:
I hope it is true. Mr Picnnick's tenure has been a major disappointment and an absolute embarrassment to the government. In spite of the gargantuan support from the government nothing to show for it . Not even one success event has been recorded since their inception but failures upon failures, It is time to try another hand . After all the man came through the back his shameful departure should not surprise any insane person.

So..despite the progress made U think we should go back to the stinking dark ages ba?While you're at it..could U shove Babangida indoors to run for President again?

Pa


PaJ, while I like Pinnick and I think he should stay, Green is seeking justice. It is alleged that Pinnick used the instrument of state to get his rivals arrested barring them from the election.

Yes, he is doing relatively well but if it were you that were on the receiving end of alleged injustice would you just let it go? Remember there were attempts to reconcile the two parties and Pinnick wasn't having it.

These guys are gangsters. Don't pick sides. Let the law decide.


Cell,

Are we talking about Chris Green or Chris Giwa? These are two different people. I believe you may be referring to Chris Giwa (correct me if I am wrong on this) and he has presented his case through the legitimate channels which were both FIFA and CAS and in both places he lost the case. Moreover, his insistence in going outside the FIFA-directed conflict-resolution processes (i.e. the courts) earned him an unprecedented ban that was affirmed at both CAF and FIFA levels. It is hard to see how he will be allowed to preside over Nigerian football. If the government insists on Giwa, then surely FIFA will ban Nigeria and legitimately so. One cannot force his way after he had been rejected at each appropriate spaces where football conflict is to be resolved. When the FIFA ban takes place (a certainty), I anticipate unprecedented pressure on the government for which Dalung's job may face scrutiny to be sure.

The larger question is why the AG should provide uninformed advise to the government. Nigeria is a FIFA member and had agreed to abide by FIFA statutes which include agreement to follow outlined conflict resolution processes. The AG should have informed the courts (If summoned) that the case should not have been heard in the courts since the parties have agreed (as members affiliated to FIFA) that disputes cannot be settled in courts but through FIFA's arbitration processes. So no matter Giwa's grievances (To be sure he has grievances), the correct processes should be followed.


Sorry Giwa. Typing with my phone.

I agree with your take. I even heard that there were correspondence allegedly from FIFA that wasn't really from FIFA.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 45027
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
zee wrote:
Serves Pinick right for hiring a 'football-coward' that nearly gave this JUDGE a heart-attack during this WC.
The Judge just decided that it's payback time.


Chief Zee, this case is not cut and dry like many think. Chris Green has a very legitimate case. It hasn't helped that Pinnick kept boasting how he outmaneuvered Green. Green had been going around presenting his case to anyone who might help him get justice including the Senate Committee chair on Sports. Pinnick will hope his friends in the media come to his aid.

He put his stock on Rohr and he failed him. Plus I won't be surprised if they set EFCC on him. Making it a criminal case as opposed to an electoral/administrative case.


I'm shocked at ur lack of appreciation of the correct statutes involved here. Being able to run around semi-illiterate assemblymen should neither be rewarded or commended...

If Chris Green believes he has a case, he knows the proper legal channel to follow.

Instead he's preying on the ignorance of a few.

If Pinnick put his stall on Rohr and it failed him, then he should be prosecuted accordingly thru the elections...


Dude it is not about right or wrong statutes. Giwa is going to use every and any leverage he has to seek redress.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28710
Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
zee wrote:
Serves Pinick right for hiring a 'football-coward' that nearly gave this JUDGE a heart-attack during this WC.
The Judge just decided that it's payback time.


Chief Zee, this case is not cut and dry like many think. Chris Green has a very legitimate case. It hasn't helped that Pinnick kept boasting how he outmaneuvered Green. Green had been going around presenting his case to anyone who might help him get justice including the Senate Committee chair on Sports. Pinnick will hope his friends in the media come to his aid.

He put his stock on Rohr and he failed him. Plus I won't be surprised if they set EFCC on him. Making it a criminal case as opposed to an electoral/administrative case.


I'm shocked at ur lack of appreciation of the correct statutes involved here. Being able to run around semi-illiterate assemblymen should neither be rewarded or commended...

If Chris Green believes he has a case, he knows the proper legal channel to follow.

Instead he's preying on the ignorance of a few.

If Pinnick put his stall on Rohr and it failed him, then he should be prosecuted accordingly thru the elections...


Dude it is not about right or wrong statutes. Giwa is going to use every and any leverage he has to seek redress.


That's precisely the issue EII wrote against, which you agreed to above!

Its not his ability to use any leverage that's the issue, but his lack of respect for the rules, which you happen to be tacitly endorsing...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20983
Location: Ukwuani
Tbite wrote:
bully12 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
I hope it is true. Mr Picnnick's tenure has been a major disappointment and an absolute embarrassment to the government. In spite of the gargantuan support from the government nothing to show for it . Not even one success event has been recorded since their inception but failures upon failures, It is time to try another hand . After all the man came through the back his shameful departure should not surprise any insane person.

You think GIWA will be better?
He can not be worse.

stop trying to destabilize your country.

The rule of law should be respected. The supreme court and Chris Giwa do not have the best interest of Nigeria at heart, going against the proper FIFA processes.

Giwa is a typical Nigerian, who puts his own individual endeavours above that of his country. Dude should be exiled.

... exiled? Find something (fraud of any type) on him, arrest and try him and, put him in jail if he still wants to be a problem. That is how it is done in America, Russia and in several other places - unfortunately :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16666
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Breaking is a press release from Keyamo stating amazingly and with an official letter from the AG stating that the FGN cannot interfere because that would be sub judice. Thus, it appears Dalung is on his own on this. This is really a shame and I would hope that Dalung himself should face action on this matter that brings the government to disrepute.

For me Dalung should be made to withdraw his letter and apologize. There was absolutely no reason for him to write such a letter.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Last edited by Enugu II on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 57065
I don't understand why Dalung is still the Minister of youth and sports.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:10 pm
Posts: 5275
Location: MD USA
Darling and his friends should be in jail for trying to destroy our soccer.

_________________
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 8670
Location: loughborough.
Enugu II wrote:
Breaking is a press release from Keyamo stating amazingly and with an official letter from the AG stating that the FGN cannot interfere because that would be sub judice. Thus, it appears Dalung is on his own on this. This is really a shame and I would hope that Dalung himself should face action on this matter that brings the government to disrepute.

For me Dalung should be made to withdraw his letter and apologize. There was absolutely no reason for him to write such a letter.

Any link?

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Its a Goal, maceo4 and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group