Super Eagles coach, Rohr shortlisted for Algeria job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mojojojo
Egg
Egg
Super Eagles coach, Rohr shortlisted for Algeria job

Post by mojojojo »

Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, is one of the five shortlisted candidates to take over as Algeria national team coach, according to Le Buteur.

Rohr makes the list along with Christian Gourcuff, Vahid Halilhodzic, Morocco coach, Herve Renard and Iran boss, Carlos Queiroz.

The Desert Foxes are looking for a new man in charge, after they failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, is one of the five shortlisted candidates to take over as Algeria national team coach, according to Le Buteur.

Rohr makes the list along with Christian Gourcuff, Vahid Halilhodzic, Morocco coach, Herve Renard and Iran boss, Carlos Queiroz.

The Desert Foxes are looking for a new man in charge, after they failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Earlier this year, Rohr signed a new two-year contract that would see him remain in charge of the Nigerian team until 2020.

Speaking after exiting the World Cup at the group stages, the German insisted that he wants to continue with the former African champions.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/02/super-ea ... geria-job/
asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Super Eagles coach, Rohr shortlisted for Algeria job

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: bye-bye.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Hope he leaves biko
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mojojojo
Egg
Egg

Post by mojojojo »

Looks more like a wish list than anything.

African FAs are so unprofessional.
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Thank you so very much Algeria, you don't have to bother with paying compensation for breaking his contract.
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enemies of progress spreading fake news. Isn't he under contract with Nigeria for another 2 years?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

asabatex wrote::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: bye-bye.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, you badly want to see him go, eh? Be careful, oldboy!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

I'll pay for his flight. Can we actually open a GOfundme for apprentice Rohr. He's always learning hence need to school in Algiers.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:Enemies of progress spreading fake news. Isn't he under contract with Nigeria for another 2 years?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg leave our coach for us oh! Anybody wey no like am, feel free to go and support Niger republic. :taunt:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

Rohr is under contract. Junk news
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

2drama wrote:Rohr is under contract. Junk news
The report stated that he just signed a two year contract.

Nothing stop someone who is under contract from 'breaking' the contract to sign another one. The coach of Spain is a recent example.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Chimex101
Egg
Egg
Algeria federation lists Rohr as Madjer’s replacement Read

Post by Chimex101 »

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... qQ534XiInM

Super Eagles coach has been listed as one of the managers to replace departing Algerian national team team coach Rabah Madjer. According to Algeria sports daily Le Buteur, other coaches on the short-list include Christian Gourcuff, Vahid Halilhodzic, Hervé Renard, Carlos Queiroz, Alain Giresse. The Algeria Football Federation recently dismissed Rabah Madjer following a poor run of results that saw the national team lose to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Cape Verde and Portugal in their last four friendlies. Rohr extended his contract with Nigeria before the World Cup until 2020, but it is claimed that there is a clause allowing him to negotiate his departure after the tournament in Russia.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/alg ... placement/
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Algeria federation lists Rohr as Madjer’s replacement R

Post by Rawlings »

I suspect Naija has not paid him
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Algeria federation lists Rohr as Madjer’s replacement R

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is just another mercenary. Just as I expected.

The ex Niger national team coach. That is who Pinnick decided to appoint to coach Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

wanaj0 wrote:

Nothing stop someone who is under contract from 'breaking' the contract to sign another one. The coach of Spain is a recent example.
WASNT KESHI FIRED FOR BEING SHORTLISTED BY IVORY COAST WHILE UNDER CONTRACT EVEN AFTER HE DENIED HE HAS ANYTHING T DO WITH IT
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

jette1 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

WASNT KESHI FIRED FOR BEING SHORTLISTED BY IVORY COAST WHILE UNDER CONTRACT EVEN AFTER HE DENIED HE HAS ANYTHING T DO WITH IT

Have you heard that Rohr had an "unknown agent" submit his name? :D
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16