Mikel Obi pays 10 million Naira ransom for kidnapped father

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Mikel Obi pays 10 million Naira ransom for kidnapped father

Post by Bigpokey24 »

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/02/m ... -be-freed/
Officials have told SCORENigeria that Super Eagles skipper Mikel Obi paid a ransom of 10 million Naira (about $25,000) for his father to be freed by his kidnappers.

This was the second time the Obi senior has been kidnapped.

“Michael Obi, the father of Eagles captain, has regained his freedom,” disclosed Enugu Police command spokesman Ebere Amaraizu.

“He is right now in the office of the Enugu State police commissioner.”

Michael Obi senior was kidnapped on Thursday at Ebe, close to Ninth mile, around 4pm.

A gang of six armed men kidnapped and he was forced to walk for three miles barefooted and under heavy rain.

The kidnappers demanded for a ransom of 14 million Naira, before they agreed to take 10 million Naira.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mikel Obi pays 10 million Naira ransom for kidnapped fat

Post by maceo4 »

Maybe its time to move his peoples out of that country, second time? Haba!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That country is so messed up it ain't funny anymore.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Family affair.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

This is why I "hide a little" whenever I travel home, because if they don't get you, they might get one of your loved ones. Our country is getting very dangerous in so many ways
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

This is so sad. Get him out of there then.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

WTF again!!! haba!
A gang of six armed men kidnapped and he was forced to walk for three miles barefooted and under heavy rain.
:curse: :curse: :curse:

Mikel abeg as horrible as this sounds, you have to move your family away from these demons.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

John mikel needs to hire security and bodyguards for his family in Nigeria. It a sad state of security we have in our country
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:Maybe its time to move his peoples out of that country, second time? Haba!
Hmm.. Thats why the first rule of discussion with kidnappers/terrorists/blackmailers is, you absolutely never negotiate or pay them. NEVER! You make that move and you have opened yourself to becoming an ATM machine! Never never do it!

Unfortunately, i know that once a loved one is involved, it becomes a different issue and you feel like you have no choice but to pay.

But if you have the heart to hold strong, dont do it!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Na wah I was initially thinking why posting this old news again. Kidnapped again...lawlessness
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Meanwhile Buhari is busy bringing everyone to books while the common man can't live in peace.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Maybe its time to move his peoples out of that country, second time? Haba!
Hmm.. Thats why the first rule of discussion with kidnappers/terrorists/blackmailers is, you absolutely never negotiate or pay them. NEVER! You make that move and you have opened yourself to becoming an ATM machine! Never never do it!

Unfortunately, i know that once a loved one is involved, it becomes a different issue and you feel like you have no choice but to pay.

But if you have the heart to hold strong, dont do it!
Would you not pay, if it was your mom or your dad, or god forbid your pikin?
Will you hold out, knowing that you might never see your loved one again?

I hear what you are saying in theory, but the reality is money is not worth the life of a loved one. Ever.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Couple of years after Mikel signed for Chelsea, I was at a hotel in Wuse zone 2 in Abuja when someone showed me Mikel's Dad. He was there for several hours and mingled with a lot of people. I vividly remember people saying that he was very friendly and humble. What I found a little disturbing was that he was way too accessible.
I'm glad that he's ok but he needs to be careful. Nigeria is simply too dangerous for that kind of lifestyle given his son's notoriety.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:This is why I "hide a little" whenever I travel home, because if they don't get you, they might get one of your loved ones. Our country is getting very dangerous in so many ways
See this one, no kidnapper want you sef..dem dey pray make you no beg them to carry you.
SuperEagles

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Oh Naija ...why?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Na waa ooo. Like I said the earlier in another post: The love of money is truly the root of all evil. I suspect the person who orchestrated the first kidnap is involved one way or another with the second kidnap. Secondly, the person responsible is close to Mikel and his father. In order words, someone in their close circle.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:Na waa ooo. Like I said the earlier in another post: The love of money is truly the root of all evil. I suspect the person who orchestrated the first kidnap is involved one way or another with the second kidnap. Secondly, the person responsible is close to Mikel and his father. In order words, someone in their close circle.
wow , you slept at night , and one mammy water revealed all this to you? Or you dey fly for night dey do meeting with ogbanje and una dey see things normal eyes no dey see ? or better yet you siddon with the kidnappers to plan the kidnap?

Or you are one ignorant goat who comes online and just shout and post crap with zero facts? You aren't different from the jungle justice folks who lynch and burn people alive in the streets of Nigeria. Once again you are daft..how can a grown man just post as if he has solid points or facts to prove a kidnapping .. backwater brains on display ...my goodness
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Move your family to Lagos and provide ultra security for them
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

marko wrote:Move your family to Lagos and provide ultra security for them
Move them out of the Zoo........that’s the permanent solution.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

marko wrote:Move your family to Lagos and provide ultra security for them
Kidnappers don't operate in Lagos?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:This is why I "hide a little" whenever I travel home, because if they don't get you, they might get one of your loved ones. Our country is getting very dangerous in so many ways
See this one, no kidnapper want you sef..dem dey pray make you no beg them to carry you.
Dude relax, stopping picking fights over this, we're all disturbed by this news no need to beef on this.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:Na waa ooo. Like I said the earlier in another post: The love of money is truly the root of all evil. I suspect the person who orchestrated the first kidnap is involved one way or another with the second kidnap. Secondly, the person responsible is close to Mikel and his father. In order words, someone in their close circle.
wow , you slept at night , and one mammy water revealed all this to you? Or you dey fly for night dey do meeting with ogbanje and una dey see things normal eyes no dey see ? or better yet you siddon with the kidnappers to plan the kidnap?

Or you are one ignorant goat who comes online and just shout and post crap with zero facts? You aren't different from the jungle justice folks who lynch and burn people alive in the streets of Nigeria. Once again you are daft..how can a grown man just post as if he has solid points or facts to prove a kidnapping .. backwater brains on display ...my goodness
This little boy you have started again abi? Please respect yourself. You may not like my opinion which is OK, but don't start with the insults. If I start, you will not like it ooo. If you get any sense, stop with the insults. I will not ask you again
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Good! They better not, instead I hope they target you.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.