Manchester City release Chidiebere Nwakali after five years

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester City release Chidiebere Nwakali after five ye

Post by Coach »

And here they are listing the Reals and Barcas to whom each Eagle must move.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

He needs to start over in Belgium or Holland. I still believe in him
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

green4life wrote:I felt like the young man played well in the friendly against Atletico Madrid. Hopefully, he's able to sign with a decent club in Europe as I feel there's something there.
If true, that is the bad thing for your head coach to tell the world he took young players to the world cup, are are building for the future plus you brought a 19 yr old GK. They can read meaning into it that if you did all that and did not take Chidiebere to the world cup then you do not consider him good enough, so why should they keep him.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

I hope he moves on quickly to another club. One door closes, another opens. Good luck.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Oguleftie wrote:
green4life wrote:I felt like the young man played well in the friendly against Atletico Madrid. Hopefully, he's able to sign with a decent club in Europe as I feel there's something there.
If true, that is the bad thing for your head coach to tell the world he took young players to the world cup, are are building for the future plus you brought a 19 yr old GK. They can read meaning into it that if you did all that and did not take Chidiebere to the world cup then you do not consider him good enough, so why should they keep him.

This is jacked up thinking. Nobody reads such meaning into such statement!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:

I expect Leroy Sane to be dropped from Man City since low didn't consider him good enough for the German world cup squad.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Rawlings wrote:Naija players never learn
hey....is Prince Boateng going to be in the afcon qualifiers squad? :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

I think transfr mkt is more accurate because Skysports is still showing Kayode as a Man City player..............The move to Ukraine is now permanent.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

How can Gieger call that foul for England???
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

he has really improved from his u-17 days, played with so much swagger on that day, really hope he gets a chance at a club that will play him in his strongest role
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

paj wrote:
Rawlings wrote:Naija players never learn
hey....is Prince Boateng going to be in the afcon qualifiers squad? :taunt:
Prince is past his expiration date
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

1naija wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:

He done kolo :rotf:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Our players have to start accepting responsibility. Look at the passion with which less talented players play for these clubs. Talent alone will only get you so far.

Oghene Etebo appears to be on the right track. If he shows such passion in England, I can see him going very far.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Met an Aberdeen fan in St. Petersburg - he said Nwakali played crap while he was there.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The YeyeMan wrote:Met an Aberdeen fan in St. Petersburg - he said Nwakali played crap while he was there.

Always account for the possibility that he could be their version of Smartbrother or Ayo....
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Another word for word special
English Premier League champions Manchester City will officially release Nigerian midfielder Chidiebere Nwakali from their payroll when his contract expires in July, Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Nwakali’s five year deal at the club signed in 2013 will expire on the 30th of July and after his failure to progress to the main team like his Nigerian colleague Kelechi Iheanacho the club has decided to end their association with the 21 year old.

Since joining Man City he has spent five seasons on loan to five different teams with his most productive coming during his time on loan last season to Scottish side Aberdeen.

Last season he also trained with the senior national team of Nigeria but didn’t get to make his debut for the main team. Something he later had but with the B team in the friendly game against Atletico Madrid played in Uyo.

Rated as one of the best players for Nigeria against the Europa League winners, he is likely to be called up for Nigeria’s next international engagement, which is the AFCON 2019 Qualifiers despite doubts surrounding his future at Man City.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/07/03/ma ... e-nwakali/
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

niyi wrote:Another word for word special
English Premier League champions Manchester City will officially release Nigerian midfielder Chidiebere Nwakali from their payroll when his contract expires in July, Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Nwakali’s five year deal at the club signed in 2013 will expire on the 30th of July and after his failure to progress to the main team like his Nigerian colleague Kelechi Iheanacho the club has decided to end their association with the 21 year old.

Since joining Man City he has spent five seasons on loan to five different teams with his most productive coming during his time on loan last season to Scottish side Aberdeen.

Last season he also trained with the senior national team of Nigeria but didn’t get to make his debut for the main team. Something he later had but with the B team in the friendly game against Atletico Madrid played in Uyo.

Rated as one of the best players for Nigeria against the Europa League winners, he is likely to be called up for Nigeria’s next international engagement, which is the AFCON 2019 Qualifiers despite doubts surrounding his future at Man City.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/07/03/ma ... e-nwakali/
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley