Should Francis Uzoho move to Scandanavia??

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Should Francis Uzoho move to Scandanavia??

Post by bret- hart »

Ive been really impressed with the keepers from Iceland, Sweden and Denmark. They are all very fundamentally sound. Aside from Schmikel, the other 2 Olsen and Halldorson play in Scandinavia. I don't think Uzoho will get a lot of playing time in La Liga but if he were to move to say Norway or Sweden or Denmark, he will get a lot more playing time and become a well rounded goalkeeper. There are a lot of Nigerian players over there so why not.

After about a year or 2 then he can move to a bigger league.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Should Francis Uzoho move to Scandanavia??

Post by Rawlings »

Will u take care of his family?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sweden has a relatively decent league, they dont pay as good as ice hockey though
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

marko wrote:Sweden has a relatively decent league, they dont pay as good as ice hockey though
Im sure its better that what he is making at Deportivo Fabrii. If he gets a team there and spends 2 seasons there, he will be a very solid GK. Norway would be another good destination. I think they pay more there than in Sweden or Denmark.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The taxes in scandanavia is a killer, i hear some swedish top division players have 2nd jobs
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Scandinavia and to some extent Easter Europe have always produced good keepers...with good height to boost.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

You guys like shiny things man.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

oloye wrote:Scandinavia and to some extent Easter Europe have always produced good keepers...with good height to boost.

Not sure about eastern Europe. They play the ball on the ground. In Scandanavia, its high balls all day. He will be very good dealing with crosses. They will like his height over there as well.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

US produce better keepers!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Germany
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

it is better to be perceived as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

He just needs to play, how many Scandinavian keeper can you mention that have shone in the past five years.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha wrote:it is better to be perceived as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
How do you have time to log on CE when you should be out on the streets of Moscow selling youself?? Your pimp is slacking.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote:US produce better keepers!

No they don't.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:He just needs to play, how many Scandinavian keeper can you mention that have shone in the past five years.

Issakson, Haldorson, Schmichel, Olsen

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bret- hart wrote:Ive been really impressed with the keepers from Iceland, Sweden and Denmark. They are all very fundamentally sound. Aside from Schmikel, the other 2 Olsen and Halldorson play in Scandinavia. I don't think Uzoho will get a lot of playing time in La Liga but if he were to move to say Norway or Sweden or Denmark, he will get a lot more playing time and become a well rounded goalkeeper. There are a lot of Nigerian players over there so why not.

After about a year or 2 then he can move to a bigger league.
He’ll make more money playing as reserve keeper sub in the English Championship (2nd Div) so I doubt it he would move there just because you want him to,by the way the Danish keeper plays for Leicester and his father played for Manchester United also in goal.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:He just needs to play, how many Scandinavian keeper can you mention that have shone in the past five years.

Schmeichel learned his craft in England.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:

Minus Schmeichel none of these guys are that good, you're just caught in the moment.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Minus Schmeichel none of these guys are that good, you're just caught in the moment.
Name 1 goalkeeper better than Ashley, Mary Kate and Elizabeth Olsen's 3rd cousin once removed in this World Cup? De Hea? Hugo Loris? David Ospina?? Courtious? If Sweden beats those overrated kittycats on saturday Olsen will win the golden gloves. Dude has conceeded 1 goal in this competition thus far.

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Name 1 goalkeeper better than Ashley, Mary Kate and Elizabeth Olsen's 3rd cousin once removed in this World Cup? De Hea? Hugo Loris? David Ospina?? Courtious? If Sweden beats those overrated kittycats on saturday Olsen will win the golden gloves. Dude has conceeded 1 goal in this competition thus far.
A goalkeeper is nothing without his defence,if you put him in goal with a team that make silly mistakes every time a ball is lobbed into the area he’ll have his work cut out!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bret, abeg you didn't research before opening this thread. .you are better than this
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Schemeicel was trained in England in the Man City academy
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

niyi wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Schemeicel was trained in England in the Man City academy
So how about listening to a cat to ease your tension? Smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved