Hooliganism Season about to kick off.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Hooliganism Season about to kick off.

Post by AreaDaddy »

Now that England have sneaked into the quarterfinal, there fans are going to be gingered. With the spacing between now and the next match means they are going to start indulgin in their favourite past time getting blind drunk.

The world cup has been peaceful so far but I suspect it is all about to change.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Hooliganism Season about to kick off.

Post by Coach »

Man's game. Good luck to the troops out there. Give best lads.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

They’ll be brave to drink Putins Vodka then vomit and smash bottles whilst he watches!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Let them try it. Russian hooligans have been silently waiting to be provoked. They will massacre the English, and Putin will come out and say, "how could only a handful of Russians beat hundreds of English fan? Not true, we didnt beat them"
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

I just dey laugh...stupid mouth mouth people! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

AreaDaddy wrote:Now that England have sneaked into the quarterfinal, there fans are going to be gingered. With the spacing between now and the next match means they are going to start indulgin in their favourite past time getting blind drunk.

Lads vs. Polonium.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

The only fights so far have been English hoolies fighting each other.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Let them try it. Russian hooligans have been silently waiting to be provoked. They will massacre the English, and Putin will come out and say, "how could only a handful of Russians beat hundreds of English fan? Not true, we didnt beat them"
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

It looks like they realised Russia is not the place for their hooliganism nonsense, but decided they can still do it at home.

England fans rampage through and thrash a local Ikea as they celebrate victory over Sweden.

[/video]
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Stratford village, be there or be square...And as for the fisticuffs in Moscow, the locals have been letting the hands go. Most of the barnies have actually been geopolitical, nothing major...A few friends and acquaintances are out there, the Sebs and Swiss if not mistaken, had a bit and allegedly, there was a sprinkle of sauce yesterday, Russia-Croatia. With Russia out now, the organised sessions may begin, but the heavy police presence and hard jail time for breeching the peace, makes it less likely.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

AreaDaddy wrote:It looks like they realised Russia is not the place for their hooliganism nonsense, but decided they can still do it at home.
England fans rampage through and thrash a local Ikea as they celebrate victory over Sweden.
[/video]
Hardly a rampage and not one worker looked horrified, many were hiding laughs.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:It looks like they realised Russia is not the place for their hooliganism nonsense, but decided they can still do it at home.
[/video]
Are you really this stupid? If it was your business that is being rampaged like that, you'll be here screaming like a little biatch. :roll:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Let them try it. Russian hooligans have been silently waiting to be provoked. They will massacre the English, and Putin will come out and say, "how could only a handful of Russians beat hundreds of English fan? Not true, we didnt beat them"

There was nothing to choose between Croatian and Russian toughs when they started fighting yesterday. Us sane fans intervened to separate and calm them. It helped that they willingly did it out of mutual respect and fear.

I don't think the English would command the same respect and fear. They also have a history of starting trouble when having the advantage. But when they get whipped, it becomes a national issue.

I feel sorry good English fans facing backlash built over many years here.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

mate wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

There was nothing to choose between Croatian and Russian toughs when they started fighting yesterday. Us sane fans intervened to separate and calm them. It helped that they willingly did it out of mutual respect and fear.

I don't think the English would command the same respect and fear. They also have a history of starting trouble when having the advantage. But when they get whipped, it becomes a national issue.

Good work :thumbs: , but know when to cut and run. It ain't worth it.

Wha choo looking at?!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Croatia we need you.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

AreaDaddy wrote:Now that England have sneaked into the quarterfinal, there fans are going to be gingered. With the spacing between now and the next match means they are going to start indulgin in their favourite past time getting blind drunk.

AreaDaddy, you tink say those yobs no get sense?

The beating dem receive for 2016 should still be fresh in their memory bank.

And Russian police na proper jaguda. Dem no send.

So na choice between getting beaten by Russian fans or Russian police... it's their choice.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
mate wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

Good work :thumbs: , but know when to cut and run. It ain't worth it.
I hada young Russian girl with me. Their family was trusting me to keep her safe. A few Croatian and Russian kids were also there.

Trust me, I was scared of catching a beating. Even by Croatian goons. They were pissed that we were pissed at them. Again, I can’t belive police didn’t come just to make a statement.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Cellular wrote:

AreaDaddy, you tink say those yobs no get sense?

The beating dem receive for 2016 should still be fresh in their memory bank.

And Russian police na proper jaguda. Dem no send.

So na choice between getting beaten by Russian fans or Russian police... it's their choice.
KPOM!

Love the English in general. Just don’t know why so many of their football fans rub me the wrong way.

I’m all in on defcon.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
Coach wrote:
[/video]
Are you really this stupid? If it was your business that is being rampaged like that, you'll be here screaming like a little biatch. :roll:
Pre prep...huge gathering in Stratford village, commonsense said, win, lose or draw, they were descending on IKEA for the banter, having a few Kofi’s in high visibility vests was never going to be enough and it wasn’t. Town centre kebab houses have more security on deck for the spillages from the big night out... absolute lack of insight. Bars and boozers nationwide took the necessary steps, yet only Swede in the village, IKEA, assumed a couple of Kofis and a bowl full of pencils would suffice. Not condoning the disorderly behaviour, but stating the obvious, mix hot weather, beer and an opportunity to be overtly nationalistic and it’s always a riot. Bars predicted a riot. Pubs predicted a riot. Off licences predicted a riot. Yet, only Swede in the village predicted a smooth Brexit. In the East End of all places...a cock in the a*s of capitalism. Know your f*cking neighbours not just the out of towners who buy your sh*t.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:
Coach wrote:
[/video]
Pre prep...huge gathering in Stratford village, commonsense said, win, lose or draw, they were descending on IKEA for the banter, having a few Kofi’s in high visibility vests was never going to be enough and it wasn’t. Town centre kebab houses have more security on deck for the spillages from the big night out... absolute lack of insight. Bars and boozers nationwide took the necessary steps, yet only Swede in the village, IKEA, assumed a couple of Kofis and a bowl full of pencils would suffice. Not condoning the disorderly behaviour, but stating the obvious, mix hot weather, beer and an opportunity to be overtly nationalistic and it’s always a riot. Bars predicted a riot. Pubs predicted a riot. Off licences predicted a riot. Yet, only Swede in the village predicted a smooth Brexit. In the East End of all places...a cock in the a*s of capitalism. Know your f*cking neighbours not just the out of towners who buy your sh*t.

What sort of gibberish is this? 4k u 4 trying to give me migraine :roll: :curse: :curse: :curse:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Coach wrote:
[/video]

:rotf:

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Coach wrote:
Coach wrote:
[/video]

What sort of gibberish is this? 4k u 4 trying to give me migraine :roll: :curse: :curse: :curse:

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
Coach wrote:
[/video]

Don worry IKEA is not moving out anytime soon. Those yobs would be back next week to buy some items they spotted during their so called rampage :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!